i want to be a shemale slut

i want to be a shemale slut

Posted in the Princeton Forum

shemale slut

Beckley, WV

#1 Mar 30, 2010
please if anyone would like to meet leave info i will dress and be your own perfect little sissy slut
Dust Buster

Tarboro, NC

#2 Mar 31, 2010
Why dont you just go on mercer street..carry a mattress on your back and yell "curb service!"
Big daddy

Bluefield, WV

#3 Apr 3, 2010
Really i would like to meet up with you i have always wanted to meet a local shemale.
looking

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Apr 5, 2010
are you a true shemale and if you are what size are your breasts
ms- jane

Bluefield, WV

#5 Apr 8, 2010
This is absolutely hilarious! I'm serious. When I read this, my x husband came to mind. I came home from work one day, we hadn't been married long and he was prancing through "MY" house in my high heels. Several other times, I caught him with my make-up on, OMG, the stories I could tell you. He has even worn my THONGS! Thank god, wer'e divorced now. I could not believe my eyes, needless to say, I tried to keep it to myself, until one of my daughters caught him putting on eye liner. He was under the influence (which I thought was "only" alcohol, now that's another story), that was his excuse, "Oh, I was drunk." Not the day he wore my thongs to work at the coal mines!!! He no longer lives in Princeton now, he moved back to McDowell county, where he could live his old life style as he had been doing all of his life, before we met.
shemale slut

Beckley, WV

#6 Apr 14, 2010
why i think it is fun to be dominated by a sexy woman hehe
mountain man

Lubbock, TX

#7 Apr 16, 2010
i'd love to meet i'd treat you like my little slut let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 min Mgtn Res 1,681
Rat Problem In Princeton 2 hr Smh 7
Wrongfully Termination from SAMs Club or Wal Mart (Feb '11) 9 hr janila 109
Old Move Theater On Mercer St (Jun '13) 11 hr TaxPayeR 198
To all subox and crack your snitch is in 11 hr McGruff 2
To Hell With Everyone 11 hr Really 2
ntelos vs. Sprint (Oct '13) 12 hr Nteloser 13

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance