Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth Seeker

Bluefield, WV

#1 Oct 29, 2012
This storm we are about to get is nothing but a punishment from
God. He is punishing Mercer County for changing the date of one of our holiday's....Halloween. Maybe this will teach the Mercer County Commission not to mess with holidays!
geez

Lewisburg, WV

#2 Oct 29, 2012
do yourself a favor and fu-ck off,stupid religious nut
shooter

Bluefield, WV

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Go on somewhere with that stupidity lol...so he'd punish millions of people over one county in WV?? You have issues if you really believe that.
Skunk holler Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Obama is going to punish the county too if he gets re-elected.
shooter

Bluefield, WV

#5 Oct 29, 2012
We're screwed either way.
trick or treat

Rupert, WV

#6 Oct 29, 2012
I think God has one heck of a sense of humour. It looks as if no one will be trick-or-treating and the churches will all be closed. Now everybody go volunteer some time to an endevour that might actually produce something positive for humanity.
1 post removed
Great

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2012
general grevis wrote:
God is punishing the USA for allowing blacks and quests to run around free in our country. God hates Obama because he's. A dirty black beast. Ain't no black beast ever done anything to help the country unless he kills himself or a pack of his fellow black beasts.
You have some zerious issues. Ya wanna know whats wrong with this country? People like you that spew hate!!!!
Right

Princeton, WV

#9 Oct 30, 2012
So you're saying that God is punishing Mercer County for changing the date of a pagan holiday? Yeah, that has to be it.
What

Princeton, WV

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Right wrote:
So you're saying that God is punishing Mercer County for changing the date of a pagan holiday? Yeah, that has to be it.
Ah, but you assume that the real God is the Christian God. What if he were a Pagan God?

I'm just kidding, of course, but I had to point that out.
wtf

Newton, WV

#11 Oct 30, 2012
Is that a real poncho? Or is that a Sears poncho??
1 post removed
great pumkin is pissed

Webster Springs, WV

#13 Oct 30, 2012
Allah would not do such a thing.
wow

Bluefield, VA

#14 Oct 30, 2012
People are here are stupid. I'm ashamed to be from here.
Cerious

Lewisburg, WV

#15 Nov 12, 2012
This dumb! You give Christians a bad name...Shut up!
1 post removed
Howards_Johnson

Christiansburg, VA

#17 Nov 16, 2012
general grevis wrote:
<quoted text>
You is a black qweer. I hope you get the sickle cell aids
It's sickle cell anemia, idiot.
patty patty

Bluefield, WV

#18 Nov 16, 2012
Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sickle cell anemia, idiot.
Ohhhh im so sorry for you! Its awful anyone would have to live with that awful disease! God bless you i wish you well!
Howards_Johnson

Christiansburg, VA

#19 Nov 16, 2012
patty patty wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhh im so sorry for you! Its awful anyone would have to live with that awful disease! God bless you i wish you well!
I don't have it, you idiot. Also it's not that awful. It's fairly prevalent, and those who have it live normal lives. You really should at least look at Wikipedia before spouting off your idiot mouth.
des nuts

Bluefield, WV

#20 Nov 16, 2012
Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have it, you idiot. Also it's not that awful. It's fairly prevalent, and those who have it live normal lives. You really should at least look at Wikipedia before spouting off your idiot mouth.
You must have it your all defensive and you have a lot of info on it! DANG she just being nice to you! Most people wouldn't come near someone infested with anything, and probably wouldn't be so nice to you! You should thank your lucky stars haha that someone took pity on you! LMAO!!! This was TOOOOOO funny!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Howards_Johnson

Christiansburg, VA

#21 Nov 16, 2012
des nuts wrote:
Useless drivel snipped.
Seriously. When did preschools get internet access? Sickle cell anemia isn't contagious. It's genetic. Where do you idiots come from?
patty patty

Bluefield, WV

#22 Nov 16, 2012
SO YOU DO HAVE IT!
1 post removed
Howards_Johnson

Christiansburg, VA

#24 Nov 16, 2012
patty patty wrote:
SO YOU DO HAVE IT!
Yeah. That means our children will too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blonde hooker 1 hr Jim Ross jr 31
backpage girls (Nov '14) 1 hr Br it 18
News Princeton man faces prison time for seeking sex... 1 hr The South Is Gonn... 2
Calling out you Jon Booth (Feb '15) 5 hr I lift more than ... 61
Last word + 2 (May '12) 11 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,554
Word association 11 hr SWAMP WITCH 609
Create your own Forum 14 hr NativeHillbillyWh... 369
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages