Princeton High School Band

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Caplight

Beckley, WV

#1 Sep 3, 2010
Princeton Band will steal the show tonight at Bluefield, Princeton Game !!!
band geek

Webster Springs, WV

#2 Sep 3, 2010
I can't wait to see them! They are always the best!
I heard they have over 100 members this year...true???
graduated 35 years ago

Princeton, WV

#3 Sep 3, 2010
Princeton Band you rock! My son will be playing in the high school band next year. Can't wait.
atusmN

Rupert, WV

#4 Sep 3, 2010
The majority of the boys in the Tigers band (growl or meow?)...are gay!
former trumpet player

Princeton, WV

#5 Sep 3, 2010
atusmn- i am a former band member those kids are family to me. the bust there ass in the middle of the summer to do thing that some people appreciate . so dont trash talk the marching tigers they are bringing home marshall!!! man up and put a real name up or shut up
cincocebollas

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Sep 3, 2010
I dont care if the guys are purple with orange spots. Those kids can play. This area is full of musical talent!- the entire county really! But i am partial to pshs! Go tiger band go!
its all good

Webster Springs, WV

#7 Sep 4, 2010
The PSHS Band makes the game an EVENT. Ask the football team what it's like to go to a game WITHOUT the band. They are cheering for the team when the rest of the stands are emptying out. As ta former band mom, I can assure you that these are the hardest working kids in the school. They give up summer for EXCELLENCE and give Mercer County a band second only to a college band. The Beaver Band is technically great, too. All they lack is numbers. This county is filled with talent of all kinds and southern WV needs to stand united and support ALL of its performers. Actually, this whole region needs to stand united in support of the bands...I forgot what an outstanding show the Graham band gave last week.
you loser

Webster Springs, WV

#8 Sep 4, 2010
atusmN wrote:
The majority of the boys in the Tigers band (growl or meow?)...are gay!
If you want sympathy for your handicap, learn to spell autism correctly.
big fan

Webster Springs, WV

#9 Sep 4, 2010
Terrible game, wonderful halftime show. Thank-you, band!
iPhone

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Sep 4, 2010
They are very good and have worked real hard. Even if they weren't, they've put in 100 % so don't be "downing" the kids
fan

Rocky Mount, NC

#11 Sep 5, 2010
great show! I can't wait till the Friday when it's a finished show! I heard something about 10 ft. flag poles and a Fall Out Boy song?...very nice!
Fan

Beckley, WV

#12 Sep 6, 2010
good job, kids, good job Julie Kade!
Witness

Matoaka, WV

#13 Sep 6, 2010
football season wouldnt be complete without the band, Really great job. Keep up the great work..
Seriously

Bluefield, WV

#14 Sep 6, 2010
its the best part of the game. YOU GO BAND!!!
band member

Beckley, WV

#15 Sep 6, 2010
i play the tuba in the band we have 120 members including flag and dance we support the hole school including the foot ball team and at out tail gate we decided the band can play foot ball better than them GO BAND
wondering

Bluefield, WV

#16 Sep 6, 2010
U ROCK!
pshs

Athens, WV

#17 Sep 6, 2010
The band is the best thing about princeton. PRINCETON SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL BAND IS THE EFFIN SHIZ. they are awesome.
I Know

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Sep 6, 2010
Some band memebers are cool, but for the most part they walk around like they are somebody because they are in band. Play a real sport or go kiss a girl ya losers
Hmmmmm

Princeton, WV

#19 Sep 6, 2010
I Know wrote:
Some band memebers are cool, but for the most part they walk around like they are somebody because they are in band. Play a real sport or go kiss a girl ya losers
play a real sport? You're probably some kid that does absolutly nothing for the school besides make a tee shirt when a big game rolls around. That band works WAY harder than any other group in that school I'd say. And the fact they come out all summer to practice and everyday third block out in the hot sun says a lot. They really are the best thing that the high school has to offer. Not to mention they are awesome. Playing an instrument and marching all at te same time can't be an easy job. Go band!
graduated 35 years ago

Princeton, WV

#20 Sep 6, 2010
Dear I know,
I would venture to say that most of those band kids work out harder in practice than most teams do. They probably put in a lot more hours too. Maybe you should try being in the band and see if you can tough it out. I doubt that a lot of you could. Don't down the band because evidently you are jealous. Go Tiger Band!! You're the best, hands down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CJ Big Nose Giberson. 1 hr Lmfao 19
21yo athletic male, looking to have a good time. 1 hr Just wondrin 2
Giles county is SPEED TRAP (Nov '13) 2 hr 454 big block 9
21yo athletic male, looking to pleasure a woman. 3 hr Princeton 1
County commission 8 hr out 29
Starbucks Boycott 12 hr Well 14
Kroger Bakery 12 hr Wondering 3

Princeton Jobs

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages