Squishy Lover

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I am a 28 yr old WSM who loves large women like 300 lbs or more.I'm a WVU graduate with a good job been told I'm handsome with a 6 figure salary.Skinny women do nothing for me I think they are discusting with their boney arms and legs.
Do I know you

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

A friend of mine is like you.
You might be him.
Did you every say you like to roll them in flour and f%*c the wet spot? And: they ARE 'cozey' in the right place.
You did! Hey, Buddy.
Female 30

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Women see men the same way, being all skin and bones. A man at 180-260lbs is attractive of course depends on his height too.
wondering

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

6'3" 220lbs hows that suit u?
Female 30

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

wondering wrote:
6'3" 220lbs hows that suit u?

Sounds nice, but I do have a boyfriend.:)
Looking Too

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Female 30 wrote:
<quoted text>
couldnt you handle another one?
On The Prowl

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Female 30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldnt you handle another one? Just to see if you like something different? Maybe something that you have been looking for. Something that you have really missed out on.
Female 30

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Lol, oh trust me. I dated good men, lazy men, disabled men, and girlie men. I had long ones, short ones, some great sex and even sex where I wished I just stayed home. Lol, the man I am dating now is someone I had been after for over a year. He comes from a christian faith family, has a good heart, and isn't after my body, and no he isn't fooling around. We don't keep tabs on each other to where we are up one anothers behinds. Been together for total 7 months. He actually pays in taking me out and not the other way around. I'm pretty sure I got a winner this time and I plan on keeping it.
On The Prowl

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Female 30 wrote:
Lol, oh trust me. I dated good men, lazy men, disabled men, and girlie men. I had long ones, short ones, some great sex and even sex where I wished I just stayed home. Lol, the man I am dating now is someone I had been after for over a year. He comes from a christian faith family, has a good heart, and isn't after my body, and no he isn't fooling around. We don't keep tabs on each other to where we are up one anothers behinds. Been together for total 7 months. He actually pays in taking me out and not the other way around. I'm pretty sure I got a winner this time and I plan on keeping it.
Im happy for you baby! Just wished it was me.lol.I would love to be the one paying to take you out.You are sounding so sweet.
On The Prowl

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Female 30 wrote:
So why not try one more? A very good man,man,lol. A good clean and neat man that has worked all my life and have always wanted to have the best of everything.I have been done wrong by a woman that I loved dearly,But had to let her go and get over her. She was no good,But I always thought she would change,but it never happened. It took me a long ime to figure out that she was hooked on expensive pain meds,and she was wasting a lot of money everyday. I always seen that she had the best of everything. A very beautiful home,a newer and sharp sports car and she also drove my pickup a lot and the company truck,I later found out she liked to drive something different to throw people off,from seeing her in the same car,going to buy her drugs.I never questioned all her shoppimh trips,or the money she spent.But after I started watching and checking things out,I couldnt believe the amount of money she was going through. She was even writting checks out of the Companys account and I didnt know until my book keeper mentioned it to me. I had him to make me copies of the checks she had written and looked over what she had went through in our personal accounts and the company accounts and couldnt bellieve what shhe was doing. But in the end,It helped me out in Court. she didnt have a chance.I could have charged her on several Criminal charges,But didnt have the heart to do it. Just maade me realize what a fool she made out of me.I have always worked everydy and several hours a day and wasnt paying any attention to what she was really doing.Which I feel that I was partly to blame,for not spending more time at home with her. But she was very happy with the way things were going.But it wont happen again She calls me all the time,asking to come back,But I have finally got her knowing theres not a chance,and never will be another chance.I have even threatened to take her to court if she didnt quit calling me.even the way she did me,the final hearing, I gave her a lot more that the Courts was going to make me. which thank God, We had no Children together.

“hi”

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Well you are one of very few men that like larger women most just make fun of them my husband has loved me through all my sizes though so I guess it is possible
Female 30

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

On The Prowl wrote:
<quoted text>So why not try one more? A very good man,man,lol. A good clean and neat man that has worked all my life and have always wanted to have the best of everything.I have been done wrong by a woman that I loved dearly,But had to let her go and get over her. She was no good,But I always thought she would change,but it never happened. It took me a long ime to figure out that she was hooked on expensive pain meds,and she was wasting a lot of money everyday. I always seen that she had the best of everything. A very beautiful home,a newer and sharp sports car and she also drove my pickup a lot and the company truck,I later found out she liked to drive something different to throw people off,from seeing her in the same car,going to buy her drugs.I never questioned all her shoppimh trips,or the money she spent.But after I started watching and checking things out,I couldnt believe the amount of money she was going through. She was even writting checks out of the Companys account and I didnt know until my book keeper mentioned it to me. I had him to make me copies of the checks she had written and looked over what she had went through in our personal accounts and the company accounts and couldnt bellieve what shhe was doing. But in the end,It helped me out in Court. she didnt have a chance.I could have charged her on several Criminal charges,But didnt have the heart to do it. Just maade me realize what a fool she made out of me.I have always worked everydy and several hours a day and wasnt paying any attention to what she was really doing.Which I feel that I was partly to blame,for not spending more time at home with her. But she was very happy with the way things were going.But it wont happen again She calls me all the time,asking to come back,But I have finally got her knowing theres not a chance,and never will be another chance.I have even threatened to take her to court if she didnt quit calling me.even the way she did me,the final hearing, I gave her a lot more that the Courts was going to make me. which thank God, We had no Children together.
Wow, sorry to hear about that. Working long hours isn't good for anyone and defiantly a family/relationship. Ppl go wondering like they would do in long distance relationships. They need that attention. How old are you?

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

I have one of those I'm trying to pawn off...
On The Prowl

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Female 30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, sorry to hear about that. Working long hours isn't good for anyone and defiantly a family/relationship. Ppl go wondering like they would do in long distance relationships. They need that attention. How old are you?
I agree. But my intentions have always been to work like a dog and retire at 50 years old,still young and in good shape/health to enjoy my life. but what she was doing,it wouldnt have mattered anyways. she was just here for the big ride. she would have probally left when I was ready to retire any ways. her big party would have been over then.I am 48.but can keep up better than most at 28,lol
Squishy Lover

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

I'm glad people are responding to my discussion .I would've thought of a better name(Squishy Lover) but I was cooking and watching Spongebob with my niece and nephew when I decided to start this.
But I want to put something out there I truthfully do love large women and if most men would grow up and realize its not the size of the body BIG or small its the size of the heart. Larger women are not as self absorbed and skinny women usually kill their beauty when they poke a cigarette in their mouth! My woman has to smell good not necessarily perfume just soap will do and they don't need fancy clothes although I love a woman dressed to the nines, jeans are fine too.and yes I enjoy making love to a large woman,their skin is so soft not stretched out and tanned until they feel like luggage. changing my name to Dangerous Curves Lover.
A Lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

I must say that I do love this conversation. I am plus size, single.
A Lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

My entire comment did not post.

Most men do not value a larger, bbw, plus size woman. I am very glad to hear that a man can appreciate a woman with a "little more meat" or "cushion."

But also, women should not treat a man like a cash register and only come when the drawer is open for a monetary withdraw.

If you find a man who can appreciate you, then you should also appreciate them.

I love WVU and am an alum. I must say that I am hanging in as a football fan, but I do wish they would get it together.
Dangerous Curves Lover

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

A Lady wrote:
My entire comment did not post.
Most men do not value a larger, bbw, plus size woman. I am very glad to hear that a man can appreciate a woman with a "little more meat" or "cushion."
But also, women should not treat a man like a cash register and only come when the drawer is open for a monetary withdraw.
If you find a man who can appreciate you, then you should also appreciate them.
I love WVU and am an alum. I must say that I am hanging in as a football fan, but I do wish they would get it together.
I am the type of man who likes a "lady" with a mind among other body parts. Any man who only looks at a woman who is small is because that's his IQ number!Ha
I liked the cash register remark but I do think a woman is entitled to be spoiled if she treats a man right and I do not mean that in any disrespectful way.
I am somewhat disappointed with WVU this year..
How old are you ? If you do'nt mind me asking

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Oh no! Do we have a Topix love connection?
A Lady

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Dangerous Curves Lover wrote:
<quoted text> I am the type of man who likes a "lady" with a mind among other body parts. Any man who only looks at a woman who is small is because that's his IQ number!Ha
I liked the cash register remark but I do think a woman is entitled to be spoiled if she treats a man right and I do not mean that in any disrespectful way.
I am somewhat disappointed with WVU this year..
How old are you ? If you do'nt mind me asking
I am very glad to hear that you like a woman with "a little meat" as I like to say or some "dangerous curves."

I do believe in a lady being treated as a lady and spoiling never hurt. But, I do believe that some women take it to extremes and use their man as a cash register every time that he is around. Or some women only come around their man when they can get something from him. Those are what I was referring to by the cash register.

My mother raised me to be a lady in the parlor, a chef in the kitchen, and to treat others as I would like to be treated. Therefore, I always try to make sure that a man that I am seeing feels important, needed, cared for, etc.

I'm 31.

In regards to WVU - I do hate that they left the Big East, but I understand it. The conference was about to die, since everyone was beginning to abandon ship. I do wish that they had been able to join either the ACC or SEC. I mean come on ... I would like to see them have somewhat of a natural rivalry, especially since the Backyard Brawl has died.:)

Also, who wouldn't love to see WVU kick Steve Spurrier's butt. But alas, now we are where we are. I could go on, but I am pretty sure that my rant regarding college football would get on some's nerves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min Coalcnrty 53,447
So called friend SG 12 min Lovemydog 6
Topix Top Troll Nominees 20 min Mike B 78
Hey 1 hr try 4
Liar 1 hr kickn 3
Homeless 1 hr hmmmmmm.... 3
Tess Otey Minnix 2 hr ptown fball 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••