Larry Davis

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Anyone else had a bad experience at B&G Pro shop? I went in there on Saturday to look at buying a new bow and couldn't get any help. The people working there were just sitting on stools behind the counter talking with each other and never once offered to help me. I walked up and tried to ask them about a new bow setup and they acted like I was bothering them. I got aggravated and just left. Can someone recommend another good archery shop in the Bluefield/Princeton area?
wow

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Larry Davis wrote:
Anyone else had a bad experience at B&G Pro shop? I went in there on Saturday to look at buying a new bow and couldn't get any help. The people working there were just sitting on stools behind the counter talking with each other and never once offered to help me. I walked up and tried to ask them about a new bow setup and they acted like I was bothering them. I got aggravated and just left. Can someone recommend another good archery shop in the Bluefield/Princeton area?
Mountain heritage on Athens road
They help and have good customer service also
i do

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Mountain heritage on Athens road
They help and have good customer service also
Mountain heritage is.the only place my family will ever use. They are just good ol country boys. They have great customer skills and will help you find the right bow
Outdoorsman

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

I would stop by and see Mountain Heritage Outdoors on Athens road in Princeton. They have excellent customer service. They will take the time to set the bow up right for you and paper tune it before you leave the store. They don't just take your money and push you out the door like a lot of other shops. They have a pretty cool looking store too with some awesome big buck mounts that the guys who work there have killed.
coal miner

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

b and g is awsome f mountian haritage
yeah

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

coal miner wrote:
b and g is awsome f mountian haritage
People need customer service fan boy
Not somebody who sits behind a counter and talks to their co-workers and not the customer
goodolboi

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

The 1st time I ever set foot in heritage I felt out of place bc all the guys in there were older, alot older. But they made me feel welcomed even tho I was just looking at there inventory and told me to come back when I was buying a gun. Needless to say I went back and was treated verry well and felt very welcomed and they seemed glad to have my buissness. Even got a free sticker that said ted nugent for president. That place will always have my buissness!
older

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

goodolboi wrote:
The 1st time I ever set foot in heritage I felt out of place bc all the guys in there were older, alot older. But they made me feel welcomed even tho I was just looking at there inventory and told me to come back when I was buying a gun. Needless to say I went back and was treated verry well and felt very welcomed and they seemed glad to have my buissness. Even got a free sticker that said ted nugent for president. That place will always have my buissness!
what does older have to do with it. you will be older one day and a lot wiser. bad statement
Special Forces Veteran

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Larry Davis wrote:
Larry Davis you must not have not took a bath and must have smelled like a skunk. I have been to B and G Proshop and there is nothing wrong with those people or there customer service. It had to be you! I am not going to say anything bad about that place in Athens because that place is more of an EGO Trip for the owner. If there were more Guns and Bows on the wall instead of goat heads it might make a good store. I have been to lots of sportsman stores and B and G Proshop is still the best around.
Special Forces Veteran

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Hey.....I went to that gun store in Athens, WV just to see if they knew anything. NO NO NO NO....Sorry people. If your looking for something and want respect then B and G Proshop on Route 20 is the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 37 min Mgtn Res 56,923
Drug Dealers in Princeton. (Jul '12) 1 hr jerry 18
Kevin Hoops 7 hr really 4
Stark Raving Mad is a _____________ 7 hr Stark Raving Mad 24
"Zumba girls" aka fat sweaty pigs @ fitness cen... 7 hr Stark Raving Mad 10
I really need to get laid. 8 hr hammer head 1
james foley beheading was fake! 8 hr amerika 9
hanging 10 hr just wondering 13
THE PURGE AUG 30th 2014 Princeton Bluefeild 23 hr it happens 41

Search the Princeton Forum:
•••
•••
•••