Small town girl

Newton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

What do you think about the server's, managent, and the overall service you get at Bob Evans...in Princeton?
funny

Newton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

its all went down hill
employee

Newton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Small town girl wrote:
What do you think about the server's, managent, and the overall service you get at Bob Evans...in Princeton?
Love my job! used to love it more...til they took steve grey away from us without warning. now we're stuck with a dyke lookin chick on a power trip! probably quiting soon!!!
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Wow really! You must be one of the shi@@y servers. Probably won't even notice you being gone.
Good

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Like it very much
lol

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Judged:

ok the gm and krysta i think are munchin on each other wen they are not sittin around all day eating for free. the gm teresa is the most gossiping person i know. she only got that because the old gm had a stroke not becuz she earned it. lol steve grey was a good mngr he actually worked. oh and lets talk about antonio i call him thunder hips. he is out screwing all the servers. oh and lets talk about some whore servers connie, dessa, mary, sheryle, casey, lauren lol most of em. and the hostess walka around with her belly hanging over her pants lookin and walking like a dude. i just quit there a lil over a month ago so i can pretty much tell u anything u need to know like whos screwing who or whos doing wat so jus ask.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Judged:

lol wrote:
ok the gm and krysta i think are munchin on each other wen they are not sittin around all day eating for free. the gm teresa is the most gossiping person i know. she only got that because the old gm had a stroke not becuz she earned it. lol steve grey was a good mngr he actually worked. oh and lets talk about antonio i call him thunder hips. he is out screwing all the servers. oh and lets talk about some whore servers connie, dessa, mary, sheryle, casey, lauren lol most of em. and the hostess walka around with her belly hanging over her pants lookin and walking like a dude. i just quit there a lil over a month ago so i can pretty much tell u anything u need to know like whos screwing who or whos doing wat so jus ask.
So did you cook? I bet this is Bryan.
FUNNY

Newton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Its definately went down hill
Well

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Judged:

I have ordered food from there once. The food tasted really good but I had a friend that worked their and from what I could tell all the managers were on a power trip. I am a manager myself and would never talk to/about, or make my employees do the things that they do. They really need to get over theirselves. They are managers at a BOB EVANS LOL*...I promise your shit stinks like everyone else's. Did I mention that you work at BOB EVAN's! So you fancy huh?
employee

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

wow wrote:
Wow really! You must be one of the shi@@y servers. Probably won't even notice you being gone.
No, I'm actually one of the best. Been there for years. That's whats funny. They'd never suspect the way I feel because I smile in their faces and kiss their a$$es everyday and will continue to do so as long as it pays my bills...until I quit!
employee

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Judged:

lol wrote:
I agree with most of that. I don't like a whole lot of the girls there. Of course they think Im their bff because I don't need problems at work. I do like Antonio but it is unproffesional to date someone who works under you, even though she's gone now. As far as him sleepin with other girls, I wouldn't know. But most of the hostesses suck! I like maybe 1..LOL. And it's definately not the one who walks around with her belly hangin out. I don't agree with every server who was mentioned. But I do agree with all but one, maybe two. All and all...the place sux!!!! And you're totally right about management. At least with Steve grey around there was a little balance. Now it's just a huge handful of lazy management!
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

I sure am glad I dont work with you people.
1 post removed
Another Employee

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Judged:

lol wrote:
I have been an server there for several years now. And yes, it can be a pain in the ass sometimes.. people there piss you off and annoy you, but it's a JOB. Overall, I think it's a great place to work compared to some of the other places around here. The managers do go through some power trips sometimes, but so what? And as far as the servers being whores, really?? I have to disagree. Even IF they were, who the hell cares? As long as they're doing their job and not letting their personal lives get in the way, it shouldn't matter. And who the hell are you to come on here talking all this shit?? Obviously, you must have sucked at your job.. or you wouldn't have quit. And it's an easy place to work! And who's screwing who?? Really?? Come on now..
Blah Blah Blah

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

Well lets see, where should i start.. its pretty funny that you say Teresa "gossips" but yet do you see her posting things on Topix? Um no that would be yourself! & so what if Krista & Teresa eat for free.. they dammmmnnnnn sure earn it, im guessing your just a bit jealous that you cant come & eat for free.. sorry its not SeaWorld & we dont feed the whales :) If you like Steve Gray sooo much & miss him then maybe you should get a job at the Bluefield store, i hear they like this kinda drama! 1 more piece of advice instead of sitting around on Topix get off your AS* & get a job like the rest of the people you are on here bashing, Bob Evans or not its a JOB & thats waaaayyyy more the you can say! Obviously your a VERY jealous person & never get any as* thats why you gotta talk about everyone elses sex life!
who cares

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

haha wrote:
<quoted text>So did you cook? I bet this is Bryan.
i bet its the spouse of an employee
who cares

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

lol wrote:
y does it matter 2 you wat anybodys doin there? quit worryin about wat everybody else is doin and tend 2 your own business.
DAM U MUST HAVE A BORING ASS LIFE IF ALL U HAV 2 DO IS STAY UP ON TOPIX MAKIN UP SHIT AND TALKIN BOUT PPL
employee

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

Blah Blah Blah wrote:
Well lets see, where should i start.. its pretty funny that you say Teresa "gossips" but yet do you see her posting things on Topix? Um no that would be yourself! & so what if Krista & Teresa eat for free.. they dammmmnnnnn sure earn it, im guessing your just a bit jealous that you cant come & eat for free.. sorry its not SeaWorld & we dont feed the whales :) If you like Steve Gray sooo much & miss him then maybe you should get a job at the Bluefield store, i hear they like this kinda drama! 1 more piece of advice instead of sitting around on Topix get off your AS* & get a job like the rest of the people you are on here bashing, Bob Evans or not its a JOB & thats waaaayyyy more the you can say! Obviously your a VERY jealous person & never get any as* thats why you gotta talk about everyone elses sex life!
It cracks me up how everyone keeps responding to the one post of a person who doesn't work there nemore. Talkin trash cause he/she has nothing better to do then sit on topics. whoever that person is only left one post and hasn't responded to ne of the many responses he/she got. So yea...i'd say whoever it is is probably taking care of business elsewhere while you guys are sweatin the one little post. LOL. Fact is, it is an easy job and it pays my bills..but that's bout the only good thing I cn say about it. And trust me....half the employees, well, servers anyway feels the same about krista taking over steve's spot. We all talk about it when managers aren't around. there are a few employees who we watch what we say around, but all and all.....most of us feel the same.
Tip your staff

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

There is one point that is actually pretty serious to me that i need to bring up..If managers are going to have a server wait on them as if they were customers they need to tip as if they were customers. Okay..so they eat free...but that server is still working under them for 2.13 an hour. Every other place I've ever worked, the managers consider it unethical and just plain rude to tip less than 18%. Eating free is something they've worked for..but that poor server isn't making anything more by waiting on management..not even a tip! I've never in my life worked a place where managers don't tip. No wonder other employees don't tip well when they come in. Look at their example. Only at Bob Evans!!!!!
Lane

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

Is Antonio that hot guy? Just curious.
employee

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Lane wrote:
Is Antonio that hot guy? Just curious.
i don't think he's hot...but there are only two guys there who are managers. him and jeremy. jeremy is the tall guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 13 min bacon hater 56,427
Craig Webster-Sherwood Apts Manager 31 min Eric 3
dave jr / green valley fire department 38 min observer 4
Effects of Suboxone...and drug court allows it.... 52 min Made a mistake 3
Question for Str8 Guys 1 hr Who dat 32
garnished wages 2 hr Jones Brother 7
Appartment - House For rent? 3 hr Ownisy657 3
•••
•••
•••
Princeton Dating

more search filters

less search filters