3cepeo

Tarboro, NC

#61 Aug 29, 2010
Thats what hes done in the past, but if everybody that knows facts on him would inundate the police with gerald shelia and ashley sightings and dealings, finally the police would have to investigate the allegations,Or ,,,,,,,are the police in this town really afraid of him??? seems they have surely looked the other way with his dealings
mee

Mooresville, NC

#62 Aug 29, 2010
It's going to take someone running him out of town for anything to get done because as the last 3 or 4 posts have noted all Jerryl has to do is rat half the town out and the cops just look the other way, but it will eventually all catch up to him and once it does it'll be too late for Kevins fat ass to bail him out or Ashley and Sheila to cry his way out of it, because it's no big secret that snakes eat rats, you can't live forever the way he does
mee

Mooresville, NC

#63 Aug 29, 2010
I mean seriously how blind can the cops be, a 5,000sqft house, driveing a Cadillac, and never leave the house...but "for some odd reason" they sure do get a lot of visitors at all hours of the day and night, absolutely makes me want to throw up, as it should make anyone sick to their stomach that actually gets out and busts their ass for a living to earn what they have to see the Grahams living the way they do, not to mention that Ashley thinks abortion is a form of birth control, how many babies has she killed now? 5?6?7?8? who knows, ABSOLUTE TRASH
agree

Murfreesboro, TN

#64 Aug 29, 2010
mee wrote:
I mean seriously how blind can the cops be, a 5,000sqft house, driveing a Cadillac, and never leave the house...but "for some odd reason" they sure do get a lot of visitors at all hours of the day and night, absolutely makes me want to throw up, as it should make anyone sick to their stomach that actually gets out and busts their ass for a living to earn what they have to see the Grahams living the way they do, not to mention that Ashley thinks abortion is a form of birth control, how many babies has she killed now? 5?6?7?8? who knows, ABSOLUTE TRASH
i think he is working with the cops... i agree with you 100%. everyone knows what he does for a living.
lost

Newton, WV

#65 Aug 29, 2010
in detail why are you jenelles feuding the grahams? in detail please?
saw it

Bluefield, WV

#66 Aug 30, 2010
lost wrote:
in detail why are you jenelles feuding the grahams? in detail please?
I am the neighbor and I saw the whole thing! People like to talk about the other party when they get their a$$ beat. Shirley Jennelle hit Shelia Graham in the face with a cordless phone, mind you this woman is 64 years old. Connie Sigmon which is Shirleys sister tazed Ashley in the chest with a tazer gun. Shirley was getting her a$$ kicked by Ashley while Connie jumped on Shelia, As far as Kevin is concerned he was beating Marks @SS when Shirley attacked Keving from behind with a baseball bat, looked like she hit him several times but never knocked him down. I saw him there yesterday and he was fine. Who really cares what anybody does for a living but a fair fight is a fair fight. The Jennelles run their mouth but can't fight fair without getting their a$$e$ whipped, so they grab phones and bats? Really, that says alot about somebody thats 30 something and braggs about beating up a 64 year old woman LOL! But I bet she wouldnt fight her daughter again bare handed. From where I was standing didnt' look like Shirley was doing to well. HAIR PULLER! LOL! LOL! LOL!
IgnorantPeople

Bluefield, WV

#67 Aug 30, 2010
If you all are going to talk smack about people at least spell their name right. I guess it just really goes to show how well you know them Jeryl Graham went to jail 20 years ago people. He worked in Roanoke as a Nurse Anethesist for years. Thats exactly where he got most of his money from. I guess some people use their brains instead of their backs. LOL so really guys don't be mad and jealous. And they want to set and talk about people having abortions. I have known Ashley since she was a little girl and I know her well enough to know if she did have one she wouldn't tell anybody about it so how would these people know. Unless it came from the mouth of her ex husband that portrays himself as such a nice guy but just made the Charleston Gazzette for sleeping with the Troopers wife while he was with Ashley now he is sueing the state. Wanna talk about Lawsuits? Ha Sounds like to me everybodys got their hands in the cookie jar, because far as I know The Grahams have never sued anybody but been sued theirselves. Furhtermore I think that is hilarious when you have to be saved by your wife and son with a baseball bat cuz your gettin beat up! LOL Take it like a man
IgnorantPeople

Bluefield, WV

#68 Aug 30, 2010
mee wrote:
I mean seriously how blind can the cops be, a 5,000sqft house, driveing a Cadillac, and never leave the house...but "for some odd reason" they sure do get a lot of visitors at all hours of the day and night, absolutely makes me want to throw up, as it should make anyone sick to their stomach that actually gets out and busts their ass for a living to earn what they have to see the Grahams living the way they do, not to mention that Ashley thinks abortion is a form of birth control, how many babies has she killed now? 5?6?7?8? who knows, ABSOLUTE TRASH
Really? Do you have her medical records? Last I checked those were confidential. So how exactly do you know? You take her there? That wuld be the only way you would know and if ya did you must be as bad as you say she is. God I love ignorant people!
mee

Mooresville, NC

#69 Aug 30, 2010
IgnorantPeople wrote:
If you all are going to talk smack about people at least spell their name right. I guess it just really goes to show how well you know them Jeryl Graham went to jail 20 years ago people. He worked in Roanoke as a Nurse Anethesist for years. Thats exactly where he got most of his money from. I guess some people use their brains instead of their backs. LOL so really guys don't be mad and jealous. And they want to set and talk about people having abortions. I have known Ashley since she was a little girl and I know her well enough to know if she did have one she wouldn't tell anybody about it so how would these people know. Unless it came from the mouth of her ex husband that portrays himself as such a nice guy but just made the Charleston Gazzette for sleeping with the Troopers wife while he was with Ashley now he is sueing the state. Wanna talk about Lawsuits? Ha Sounds like to me everybodys got their hands in the cookie jar, because far as I know The Grahams have never sued anybody but been sued theirselves. Furhtermore I think that is hilarious when you have to be saved by your wife and son with a baseball bat cuz your gettin beat up! LOL Take it like a man
your right, this has soooo much to do with Ashleys ex and a state troopers wife(who gives a damn), i'm not sure which one of ya'll this is but rather it be Kevin, Ashley, Jeryl, or Shelia, i would be trying to make up b.s. also and take the attention away from how trashy my family is, good attempt but the whole state already knows just how low you guys are
I KNOW

Parkersburg, WV

#70 Aug 30, 2010
IgnorantPeople wrote:
If you all are going to talk smack about people at least spell their name right. I guess it just really goes to show how well you know them Jeryl Graham went to jail 20 years ago people. He worked in Roanoke as a Nurse Anethesist for years. Thats exactly where he got most of his money from. I guess some people use their brains instead of their backs. LOL so really guys don't be mad and jealous. And they want to set and talk about people having abortions. I have known Ashley since she was a little girl and I know her well enough to know if she did have one she wouldn't tell anybody about it so how would these people know. Unless it came from the mouth of her ex husband that portrays himself as such a nice guy but just made the Charleston Gazzette for sleeping with the Troopers wife while he was with Ashley now he is sueing the state. Wanna talk about Lawsuits? Ha Sounds like to me everybodys got their hands in the cookie jar, because far as I know The Grahams have never sued anybody but been sued theirselves. Furhtermore I think that is hilarious when you have to be saved by your wife and son with a baseball bat cuz your gettin beat up! LOL Take it like a man
I know everything you said is a lie, I am sure this is ashley, come on PLEASE!!! i KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I am in your family sweetie, your trying to make all this sound good. Grow up get a life. You act just like your daddy. Grow a backbone and leave it alone!!
question

Beckley, WV

#71 Aug 30, 2010
is this the graham's and Jennelle's from Oakvale
3cepeo

Tarboro, NC

#72 Aug 30, 2010
Oh 20 years ago he made enough money to have what he has now???? LMAO come on people, we all know where he gets his money, and so do the police
IgnorantPeople wrote:
If you all are going to talk smack about people at least spell their name right. I guess it just really goes to show how well you know them Jeryl Graham went to jail 20 years ago people. He worked in Roanoke as a Nurse Anethesist for years. Thats exactly where he got most of his money from. I guess some people use their brains instead of their backs. LOL so really guys don't be mad and jealous. And they want to set and talk about people having abortions. I have known Ashley since she was a little girl and I know her well enough to know if she did have one she wouldn't tell anybody about it so how would these people know. Unless it came from the mouth of her ex husband that portrays himself as such a nice guy but just made the Charleston Gazzette for sleeping with the Troopers wife while he was with Ashley now he is sueing the state. Wanna talk about Lawsuits? Ha Sounds like to me everybodys got their hands in the cookie jar, because far as I know The Grahams have never sued anybody but been sued theirselves. Furhtermore I think that is hilarious when you have to be saved by your wife and son with a baseball bat cuz your gettin beat up! LOL Take it like a man
been happy

United States

#73 Aug 30, 2010
3cepeo wrote:
Oh 20 years ago he made enough money to have what he has now???? LMAO come on people, we all know where he gets his money, and so do the police <quoted text>
God I'm loving it - guess he had more money hidden and stashed than the fed's could find huh.
kids3

Princeton, WV

#74 Aug 30, 2010
question wrote:
is this the graham's and Jennelle's from Oakvale
Shirley Jennelle is from Oakvale went to school with her sister Connie.Connie was always good to me. TROUBLE is Shirley.
Talks about everyone and spends her days on topix. She is probably the one replying to everything.
Toxic Turd

United States

#75 Aug 30, 2010
I would have loved to have seen it! Would have made my year. And I DONT CARE IF IT WAS A FAIR FIGHT OR AN AMBUSH! Jeryl never cared about fair when he cheated his employees out of thousands..left them unable to pay bills or feed their familes after working without pay..or when he threatened the lives of some in order to keep them working..or when he transfered everything he owned to another party because of all the law suits. Fair? Fair would be that entire family behind bars or over dosed on the poison they sell. Thank you to the people who kicked ass and next time..... swing harder!
GILWV

Elkridge, MD

#76 Aug 30, 2010
I grew up in Princeton. If this is the most important thing in town people can talk about, I am glad I moved away.
I KNOW

Parkersburg, WV

#77 Aug 30, 2010
GILWV wrote:
I grew up in Princeton. If this is the most important thing in town people can talk about, I am glad I moved away.
MMMEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! keep where you are
guess who

Parkersburg, WV

#78 Aug 30, 2010
Toxic Turd wrote:
I would have loved to have seen it! Would have made my year. And I DONT CARE IF IT WAS A FAIR FIGHT OR AN AMBUSH! Jeryl never cared about fair when he cheated his employees out of thousands..left them unable to pay bills or feed their families after working without pay..or when he threatened the lives of some in order to keep them working..or when he transferred everything he owned to another party because of all the law suits. Fair? Fair would be that entire family behind bars or over dosed on the poison they sell. Thank you to the people who kicked ass and next time..... swing harder!
They are the most evil people I know, I hate that I related to them!!!
Jason

United States

#79 Aug 30, 2010
guess who wrote:
<quoted text> They are the most evil people I know, I hate that I related to them!!!
AMEN but remember, its not your fault - you can only pick your friends, you can't pick your family !
we know

Murfreesboro, TN

#80 Aug 31, 2010
who cares if shirley hit kevin with a bat. the grahams fight to dirty to. mark, shirley, connie, thank you for beating the grahams up. they r worthless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 4 min paganbirdkeeper666 42,281
Aarons gave me bed bugs! 29 min LIL OLE ME 15
To the guy at Concord: 5 hr Outlandish 1
Mercer County BOE Salaries 5 hr Concerned citizen 19
kim ray (Jul '12) 5 hr dummy 7
Who knows the details of what happend at Brmc s... 6 hr Drema 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr doug771 1,258
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages