Lisa Dawn Matherly Bailey charged with felony (7) of em

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mee

Franklin, TN

#1 Feb 17, 2011
Lisa baiely maiden Lisa Matherly, married to Jonathan Bailey charged with forgery, embezzlement, money laundering. Court date Feb 22, 2011. Grand jury!!!!
wondering

Beckley, WV

#2 Feb 17, 2011
how old is lisa? thinking i know her but not sure
mee

Franklin, TN

#3 Feb 17, 2011
She is like 36, maybe 37.
courious

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Feb 17, 2011
Where did dhe live, work. Where and how was she laundering the money, just wondering.
Okay

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 17, 2011
Why is it any of your concern? Why do you need to know where she lives and worked? Also, I hope no one post where she lives, they have a small child. For the safety of the child, please do not post her personal information.
courious wrote:
Where did dhe live, work. Where and how was she laundering the money, just wondering.
mee

Franklin, TN

#6 Feb 17, 2011
well i really dont feel anyone would hurt their child, but she lives in pctn. worked in blfd va but i dont know the business. I hear she works at conweld now. And i was wrong when i said grand jury, its jury trial. So "OKAY" i see u must know her. Have u openly talked to her about this. I hate it for it parents... such good people. However, she deserver whatever comes her way.
well well

Bluefield, WV

#7 Feb 17, 2011
well i can see your no better than her,,your breaking you figgin neck to post all this bout her,,if she did wrong she will pay for it,why are you so worried bout it? was you in on it?? why dont you post all your dirty secrets on here? worry bout your own shit and leave everyone eles alone dumass,,people like you is whats wrong with the world now,,you just cant wait for a chance to talk bout someone,,if she got a raise at work,got a new car,got married or ANYTHING good that could happen to someone you wouldnt dare post something about them then,,nnoooo your the type that rather run there name in the dirt,,you really should just go fuck yourself and leave everyone eles alone,,your nothing but trash in my book
ur a EFFIN BITCH

Elkins, WV

#8 Feb 17, 2011
U was probably stealin from the damn CHURCH with her!!! Ur on here reading the shit soooooo i guess ur TRASH like her and the REST!!!!! KISS IT U FREIND OF A FELLON!!!!!
Okay

Houston, TX

#9 Feb 17, 2011
ur a EFFIN BITCH wrote:
U was probably stealin from the damn CHURCH with her!!! Ur on here reading to he shit soooooo i guess ur TRASH like her and the REST!!!!! KISS IT U FREIND OF A FELLON!!!!!
Okay, "da*n church", by this, it is obvious who the "trash" is. Also, your information is wrong, it was NOT a church. I am not friends with her, however my family has ties with relatives.
OHHHH YEAH

Elkins, WV

#10 Feb 17, 2011
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, "da*n church", by this, it is obvious who the "trash" is. Also, your information is wrong, it was NOT a church. I am not friends with her, however my family has ties with relatives.
ALLLL the info anyone would like to read is public information and the tazewell co circuit court web site... DETAILED!!!! Next off if u THINK u know sooo much then ask them why they left(had to leave) their lifelong church... OHHHH but yes, lisa handeled the books and accounts there and did the same thing there that she did at former place (PLACES) of employment. These statements are FACTS but the church didnt press charges. And its people like her and her hubby that RAPE anyone for money that hurt the world not ones like me who post the facts!!! And yes, i indeed feel everyone should know what she did. I hope the lived large enough to do them a lifetime. There is one sweet lil child that will be the one to suffer in all this. SHAME
Okay

Houston, TX

#11 Feb 17, 2011
OHHHH YEAH wrote:
<quoted text>
ALLLL the info anyone would like to read is public information and the tazewell co circuit court web site... DETAILED!!!! Next off if u THINK u know sooo much then ask them why they left(had to leave) their lifelong church... OHHHH but yes, lisa handeled the books and accounts there and did the same thing there that she did at former place (PLACES) of employment. These statements are FACTS but the church didnt press charges. And its people like her and her hubby that RAPE anyone for money that hurt the world not ones like me who post the facts!!! And yes, i indeed feel everyone should know what she did. I hope the lived large enough to do them a lifetime. There is one sweet lil child that will be the one to suffer in all this. SHAME
The major problems were involved with a business. That is where the felony charges came from. Honestly, if it did not involve you or your family members, it is not you business to let everyone know. Family members have suffered enough, they do not need it all over Topix as well. I will not post again, for it is not my or anyone else's "job" to "smear" her and her family's reputation anymore. Everyone makes mistakes, yes, some more involved than others.
Okay

Houston, TX

#12 Feb 17, 2011
*Typo... your not you.
OHHHH YEAH

Elkins, WV

#13 Feb 18, 2011
She stole from a church and so yes it just might involve me and me family as well as the cash we put in the plate. Legally even though the church as a whole didnt press charges anyone individual can bring forth charges. If u put money in then u can do that. Im sure noone did or would. And yes all charges are from her job in virginia but i still dont feel it should be PRIVATE!!! I do HATE it for her parents, they are wonderful people but if she goes away for awhile i do believe people will notice and it will come out anyways. Public record is public record. After ger trial u will be able to see the results. There is nothing secret about crime.
Okay

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 18, 2011
Exactly, let people find out on their own. What she did is not right, that is not in question, but this Topix is not necessary. The people who it involves alright know, I'm sure, Ans those who it doesn't effect, do not Need to know.
OHHHH YEAH wrote:
She stole from a church and so yes it just might involve me and me family as well as the cash we put in the plate. Legally even though the church as a whole didnt press charges anyone individual can bring forth charges. If u put money in then u can do that. Im sure noone did or would. And yes all charges are from her job in virginia but i still dont feel it should be PRIVATE!!! I do HATE it for her parents, they are wonderful people but if she goes away for awhile i do believe people will notice and it will come out anyways. Public record is public record. After ger trial u will be able to see the results. There is nothing secret about crime.
OHHHH YEAH

Elkins, WV

#15 Feb 18, 2011
read something else if u dont like this topic... there is lots of others u can pick!!!!
lol

Houston, TX

#16 Feb 18, 2011
Topix is nothing but trash, actually there is not "many others" to read that are intelligent, interesting, or beneficial.
OHHHH YEAH

Elkins, WV

#17 Feb 19, 2011
this is for sure true
1 post removed
just wondering

Sevierville, TN

#19 Feb 27, 2011
is this lisa matherly that graduated in 93 from Princeton? if so WOW!!!!!!
OHHHH YEAH

Elkins, WV

#20 Feb 28, 2011
Yea thats probably the year she graduated.
just wishing

Parkersburg, WV

#21 Feb 28, 2011
I know what Lisa done is wrong. I am a member of that church. It almost tore the church apart. Most people knew it was true. The ones that didnt left the church. Something like this can affect so many lives. No we didnt press charges We prayed for her and her family and put it in Gods Hands. Looks like we did the right thing. I think everything should be made public but I really would hate to see her go to jail. She should be made to pay back everyone. Im afraid she wouldnt make it in jail plus what it would do to her child, she is a good mother.also what it would do to her parents. Grew up with her mom. She is a great person. Hate to see them hurt,no matter what your children do, you may not approve but you love them just the same. Love and prayers for the whole family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 47 min Will Frazier 10
word assocation (Nov '07) 57 min Analog man 5,655
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 58 min Analog man 3,048
Last word + 2 (May '12) 59 min Analog man 1,183
drop a word, add a word. (Nov '10) 1 hr Analog man 4,409
Change 1 letter in the word (May '12) 1 hr Analog man 1,519
job fire 2 hr Triple X 2
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 5 hr Jason170 10,922
Princeton Dating
Find my Match