First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kate

Nashville, TN

#1 Jan 6, 2011
Absolutely the best and cleanest Asian salon I've ever been too in the area so far. I can't believe Princeton would actually have a salon like this being that I am from Pittsburgh. They actually speak English and I feel very comfortable in the environment. No trash talk and gossip like these other little "salon" setups I have tried since moving here. Also very quick!
Toxic Turd

King George, VA

#2 Jan 6, 2011
Ummmm maybe they speak english because Michelle is AMERICAN! Duh! Born and raised..just like you.
displeased

Nashville, TN

#3 Jan 7, 2011
I had my nails done there twice (full set, then a fill-in) I was appalled. Yes, I agree the salon is very clean, however, its been two and a half months and my nails are just now getting back to the way they were before hand. I actually experience drill burn on every nail. 3 out of 10 nails were put on crooked and when I asked the guy to redo them he said No. I would never go back there, nor would I ever recommend <sp?> them!!!!

“Blah blah blah”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Somewhere

#4 Jan 8, 2011
I've had good and bad experiences there. Just like anywhere else.
unbelievable

Rupert, WV

#5 Jan 8, 2011
They will charge you for gel nails (much more expensive) and actually they are using acrylic on you, which should be cheaper. True rip-off! However, don't feel bad, all the Asian shops I've ever been to, around here and out of the area, do it. Again, true rip off...
have a heart

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Jan 8, 2011
I was at pronaills yesturday got a fill in. Very pleased with the results I think its a great place!!!
Agree

Mesquite, TX

#7 Jan 9, 2011
Exactly right, I paid for gel nails once there. I have always gotten gel nails, I always use "salons" though. However, I was in a hurry to go out of town and couldn't get an appointment. I needed a gel "fill-in". When he begun, I said I wanted get, not acryclic. He said,"this is gel". Well, to make a long story short paid for gel and got acrylic, all while he is swearing it was gel. I definitely knew the difference and continued to argue Haha. Many others have also told me similar stories.
unbelievable wrote:
They will charge you for gel nails (much more expensive) and actually they are using acrylic on you, which should be cheaper. True rip-off! However, don't feel bad, all the Asian shops I've ever been to, around here and out of the area, do it. Again, true rip off...
Wonderful

Fishersville, VA

#8 Jan 10, 2011
I have went to pronails for many years and they are wonderdul friendly and very professional. I have horror stories from other salons but pronails has always been great I will never go anywhere else
ptowngirl

Tarboro, NC

#9 Jan 11, 2011
okay, so i go to a foot doctor and he said to stay away from there, they are passing toenail fungus
Nicole S

Nashville, TN

#10 Jan 11, 2011
I just had gels done there today and one of the girls did mine and asked me which gels I wanted bc they had two types. I chose the $55 gels and she did me the pink and white gels like I have had at my hair salon. There was a cheaper gel she said was the gel powder Or something like that, but these are pink and white gels and they actually look pretty decent. At least my white is not lumpy or bumpy like they usually are. I think they specialize in acrylics more bc there were a whole bunch of people in there and they were all getting acrylic done. But they didn't use any acrylic on my gel so I know they were gel. She said gels were a lot easier for her to do than acrylics actually and my full set of pink and white gels took her like 15 min. Plus time under the light. Anyways I give them 4 out of 5 stars. Minus 1 star because they are too busy and they wait time was hard for me bc I am pretty impatient.
local doctor

Nashville, TN

#11 Jan 12, 2011
ptowngirl wrote:
okay, so i go to a foot doctor and he said to stay away from there, they are passing toenail fungus
I am a local physician and I have been going there for the last 5 years on and off again, and that is not true. They have worked really hard on remodeling the place and adding top notch pedicure spas to their salon. Whenever I get a pedicure, they bring their implements out from a dry sterilizer like the one we have in my office and they also have these really neat spas where they completely take out the jets and clean the chairs after every use. You can ask any of their regular clients that get pedicure there. I guess since the podiatrist does pedicures, it takes away from their business so that's what they say. Also, they get inspected just like I do at my office and I am pretty sure they would be shut down if that was the case. You really shouldn't say things that you don't know are true for a fact because that can ruin a business' reputation. They also cut out my ingrown toenails and meticulously work on my dry skin when I get a pedi, therefore no need for me to see a podiatrist. Don't get me wrong, podiatrists specialize in feet care and can do things a pedicurist can't do, but for a good spa pedi, I go to Pro Nails.
Anita

Nashville, TN

#12 Jan 12, 2011
I have heard mostly good things about pro nails, mostly everybody I know goes there. Just ask around town. I've been going there for 2 years now and have no complaints except for they need more employees because 4 isn't enough for that salon even though they can do me a fill in like literally 10 minutes, they seem to be always packed, I guess that's good for them , but not for me. LOL. Their nails are the best and as far as sanitation, they are awesome! My nails never lift or turn yellow. I can usually go for 4 weeks without any lifting on my nails. Where else can that happen? I tried their solar nails and went for 5 weeks without a fill in and they still looked really shiny and nice, except for the growth. They are the only ones in the area that do true solar nails with the double process. Not the white tips with just soalr powder on them like Andy's when I went once.Anyways, I recommend going to pro nails hands down. Plus they don't sand my nails alot and I love that.
Big Mistake

Oakvale, WV

#13 Jan 16, 2011
I been there a couple of times and my last visit was my last ever! I was around 4 months pregnant and I asked the girl for a mask and she told me I didnt need one and I told her I was pregnant and she laughed like it was a joke and continued working on my nails. I asked again for a mask and she finally got her ass up and got me one. She was the same girl that always done my nails. She didnt know what the color French Pink was and she made my cuticles pour the blood. Not to mention she smudged my nail and clocked out and left so the guy there had to swipe another coat over my nail. Just not professional and honestly I dont like the whole asian atmosphere. They cant even talk English so no need to go there for bloody cuticles and bad work!!!
Grow up

Nashville, TN

#14 Jan 24, 2011
I always go to pro nails and they are the best! Never made my cuticles pour the blood. Been goin there 5 years! Seems like untrue remarks about them don't hurt them at all bc they're still the dominant nail salon in town. I've waited 3 hours b4 and am happy too!
Grow up

Nashville, TN

#15 Jan 24, 2011
If you don't like them then don't go back! Its not like theyre lacking business. Less wait time for me. Haha. They're just a bunch of hard working people so dont be so prejudice! If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything! These are probably other nail techs slamming them anyways bc that's what they do around here!
bri

Fincastle, VA

#16 Jan 25, 2011
Ive had my nails done for New Years...wonderful job very polite and Ill definitely return :)
Concerned

Lewisburg, WV

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Where have Michelle and Kevin been? Her mom is always working!
Huggie

Princeton, WV

#18 Dec 3, 2012
I quit going there always heard Michelle talking about how poor they were but they were always going to Florida, New York, Vegas or an Island somewhere. Please charging people for gel nails and they were using acrylic with a thin and i mean a very thin layer of gel over it. Kevin telling people that there feet stank. WTH? Told some dingy blonde that her fingers and short nails looked like chicken nuggets and she thought that was funny. Shocking! Amazing to me how certain people got treated differently there.
Old tiger

Princeton, WV

#19 Dec 18, 2012
Went there to get my nails done Michelle not there they said she was opening up another nail place 4 hours away! Have went there for years and it took me 2 hours to get my nails done! So is she closing Princetons ? While I was sitting there 2 people came an sat down then they got up an left! That place use to be booming but now it is ghost town! Does anyone know what is going on?
Whatever

United States

#20 Dec 18, 2012
MICHELLE IS THE BEST!! She's so nice and she does bad a@@ nails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 8 min Princess Hey 5,643
Brittany Quesinberry 46 min Alltel 6
All Area Athiest Need To Come Together And Stop... 50 min pimpdaddy 112
Princeton City Cops 1 hr Amerika 2
Dr Kelsey Mills 3 hr ruthie 7
Preschool 3 hr ruthie 14
cps (Sep '12) 3 hr ruthie 17

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance