well

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#1 Jun 13, 2012
Well, to all the students of Mercer County schools. Hope yall liked Professional Security Services, because Walace Security is gonna be in next year.
well

Princeton, WV

#2 Jun 13, 2012
I hope he hires better guards for Pikeview. I know a few years ago PV had an awesome guard. He did work for Wallace.
Wondering

Ardsley, NY

#3 Jun 13, 2012
I do hope that since your bragging about it, while you are on duty you will be able to attend some of the spelling classes and make Wallace very proud..
well 2

Princeton, WV

#4 Jun 13, 2012
I was not the first person to post. I know how to spell. Col. Wallace will keep the children in check. Unlike the fat short chic that was at PV this year.

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 28, 2012
Wallace had been there for 12 yrs. At least have someone who knows what their doing.
just someone

Bluefield, WV

#6 Jul 29, 2012
You call him Col. Wallace. Just exactly what did he do in the service? I heard he was a cook.
lol

Princeton, WV

#7 Jul 29, 2012
A cook?
gEESH

Bluefield, WV

#8 Sep 6, 2012
just someone wrote:
You call him Col. Wallace. Just exactly what did he do in the service? I heard he was a cook.
He fought for our country!!! What have you done???
Infantry

Clay, WV

#9 Sep 6, 2012
just someone wrote:
MOS is irrelevant, they served & earned that rank. All you do is post on topix. Isn't that right, Private Poster?
sweet thang

United States

#10 Sep 6, 2012
Davie Hurt spends a lot of time at that office just pray they don't hire him because he is not a person you would want around your children, of any age.
Parent

Princeton, WV

#11 Sep 6, 2012
Oh please let that little boy come and try to one of my kids kids school. You would see some crazy ass mom out there.I hope Col.Wallace would not hire this guy.
Facts

Lewisburg, WV

#12 Sep 7, 2012
Parent wrote:
Oh please let that little boy come and try to one of my kids kids school. You would see some crazy ass mom out there.I hope Col.Wallace would not hire this guy.
Just for info I worked with wallace for a few years and trust me when I say he WAS A COOK IN THE ARMY !! Nothing more Nothing less !!! He never fought in any war !!! Maybe people need to get their facts straight before they shoot their big mouths off ... Just saying
Parent

Princeton, WV

#13 Sep 7, 2012
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Just for info I worked with wallace for a few years and trust me when I say he WAS A COOK IN THE ARMY !! Nothing more Nothing less !!! He never fought in any war !!! Maybe people need to get their facts straight before they shoot their big mouths off ... Just saying

Umm Ok. That has nothing to do with what I said.I don't give a damn if Col Wallace was a cook or a sniper. I just hope he doesn't hire a POS.
Wallace a joke

Lerona, WV

#14 Sep 8, 2012
Wallace Security is a joke...they underbid every company they can because they hire people that can barely pass background checks...I mean barely...
Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Charlotte MI

#15 Sep 8, 2012
Yea but the uniforms are HOT! There was a hot one at Holiday Inn a few years ago. Uniform was tight in all the right places. We hit a few rooms together hahahahaha!
who

Princeton, WV

#16 Sep 8, 2012
Who was the short fat chick at pikeview

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Frazier Jr Facebook Page 4 min Weepy 9
Hospital security flirt 30 min What 19
white girl in princeton wanting to hook up with... 35 min Wyatt 3
White girl wants to hook up with men 1 hr Wyatt 4
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 1 hr purplelady1040 62,663
BDTelegraph Published Issue without Puckett - I... 2 hr wants to know 12
Explain To Me... 3 hr Buck Tooth Johnny 4

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance