brantley gilbert song.
wishIwasWithyou

Springfield, NJ

#1 Oct 8, 2012
I miss u terribly boy. I know we cant be together right now and i know y. But the brantley gilbert song keeps playing on my phone and reminding me that friday and our back roads. I know we were just friends and thats all i want to be right now. I miss our early am talks and the way u made me smile. I know u miss me too. So tell me boy what songs playing on my phone right now?
Well

Oakvale, WV

#2 Oct 9, 2012
What song
okay

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Oct 9, 2012
How old is your Charlie tango so I can make sure he is not my husband. And I think you need to stop messing with someone else's man! Bc he is not yours!
missingb

Springfield, NJ

#4 Oct 9, 2012
My charlie tango is in his 30's
wishIwasWithyou

Springfield, NJ

#5 Oct 9, 2012
okay wrote:
How old is your Charlie tango so I can make sure he is not my husband. And I think you need to stop messing with someone else's man! Bc he is not yours!
As a matter of fact he isnt someone elses man. He works out of town a lot and didnt want to hurt me. I had changed cell numbers and lost his. But he contacted me today :) so maybe u need to mind your own business and if u are that worried its ur man maybe u need to talk to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chick named fallon? (Aug '15) 1 hr Thb 11
Betty Gomez 1 hr Thb 14
Does anyone know how to file a complaint agains... 2 hr Impressed 34
boycott american women! (Jan '17) 4 hr honest jim 52
Dakota Parks 6 hr Britt 1
Mercer County Zoning 6 hr Billy 4
Is it cheating? 7 hr Aunt Bea 12

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance