jessie burks is on drugs?

jessie burks is on drugs?

Posted in the Princeton Forum

goodfella28

Rainelle, WV

#1 Jun 20, 2012
i heard some things about jessie burks. me and him use to be best friends in school. what ever happened to him? heard he is strung out?
lmao

Princeton, WV

#2 Jun 20, 2012
probably is, he has always done drugs so he is probably stung slap out! he don't care who he screws around with he has a baby with that nasty bit_h with ashley basham felts whatever last name she uses.
tab1

Princeton, WV

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Mind ur own and no he isn't. He is a different person from the past.
not u

United States

#4 Jun 20, 2012
U obviously don't know him
tiffybae

Rainelle, WV

#5 Jun 20, 2012
he isnt strung out. jessie is a great guy! do you people even kno him?
michael

Princeton, WV

#6 Jun 22, 2012
U need to keep jessie name out of your mouth he dont do drugs so yall dont no what ur talking about
just me

Princeton, WV

#7 Sep 2, 2012
hes a poor,nasty,piece shit of shit that screw anything and nasty as hell. poor kid
sexiilexii

United States

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Jessie is a great guy ive knew him my whole life.. he has helped me threw alot! So people you need to stop saying things about him. He is one of tha best guys i kno.. so keep his name off here! Its bs the way pwoplw say stuff about him.
just sayin

Lewisburg, WV

#9 Sep 15, 2012
why don't he go get his baby he could easily have him...save him from his POS mother Ashley Felts or aka Ashley Basham whatever she tells both names...her son is jessie burks,but her mother didn't want jessie to know or be apart of the babys life.

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Poor people feel sorry 4 kids,know that there are many who are parents and have childen and do not care ,care more about the nasty drugs do no know the damege they are roasted...
theoneueant

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2014
Where he at? I haven't seen him in forever... His damn sex is amazing I could use his big d for cpl hours
Fruit of the Loom

Princeton, WV

#12 Sep 22, 2014
theoneueant wrote:
Where he at? I haven't seen him in forever... His damn sex is amazing I could use his big d for cpl hours
I have been thinking about this, and I must ask you what your name means. The one ue ant? Theone Ueant? The one you eant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 5 min paganbirdkeeper666 51,958
dj 3 hr Sizzie 1
Amanda conley 5 hr Kno one 1
Robin Lee Snider 6 hr Jimmy 1
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 6 hr -Prince- 5,442
Blonde who dated a married man in New Hope 8 hr AMY 1
New shopping outlet coming 9 hr closed 3

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance