just wondering

Beckley, WV

#1 Mar 3, 2012
So is he still married? everyone knows why jessica anderson married him for cause they couldn't live together where she has 3 kids and he wasn't aloud around them where he abused his own kids inless they got married. jessica dont care about her kids all she cares about is a man. and from what i here he will cheat on here left and right! do they still live in that trailer in the trailer park close to spanishburg. when jessica is with a man she acts like she is to good to talk to her friends! she screws married men thats what she likes to do!
oh please

Bluefield, WV

#2 Mar 4, 2012
Again! What is wrong with you people! Get a dam* life and leave that family alone. You obviously don't know either of them very well to have said anything you did. I'm sure you've made past mistakes and the people you love have forgiven you. So even if you had an issue with them in the past, there is no reason for you to act like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the beautiful red head in the silver For... 2 hr John 8 1
city fixing drains on mercer st 3 hr claire 6
Behavioral Health Pavilion (Mar '10) 3 hr toy5 37
All Area Athiest Need To Come Together And Stop... 8 hr FDG 90
Mercer County Family Court (Dec '10) 15 hr What_right 51
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 16 hr Princess Hey 5,639
Ryans 17 hr Pearls and Lace 7

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance