britian

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

I am interested in Jeff Halsey from Princeton, but some friends tell me he is a taken man. I need to know about him what can you all tell me. I dont want a bashing party just some facts. Does he have a lady, is he a good guy, does he work?
knows the facts

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Jeff has a "lady", they may not be together right now but anyone who knows him knows his heart belongs to Emily Perkins. He works as a coal miner. I dont know him real well, but he seems like a really good guy. He loves that Perkins girl and that is obvious. I am under the assumption that he and her dad are not on the best terms. His mom does not care for her something about her age. I have learned all this from where they go to church. Hope it helps:)
dont go there

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

HE IS A PLAYER
BAAHAA

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Jeff is a party boy! He needs to GROW UP!
listening in

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Jeff makes big money! He is a good guy. He and Emily have been an item for about 4 years, they are on and off. He loves her more than anything. Emily loves that boy too. I know them and I know how they are. I would advice anyone to stay away from him and her for that matter. Jeff would kill for this girl. I have seen them with each other lately so I am not sure if they are together or not. I know just a few weekends ago they were at Sheets together. I have heard that they were getting married in Aug. do not know if that is true or not.
lola

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

I thought they were broke up. I thought she was dating Tyler Smith. The boy in the air force.
a friend

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

I am friends with them both, and yes they are broke up. I think it is just a thing they are going through. I talk to him and he is crazy about her. I believe she is him too. Yes she and tyler have dated and they are still friends, he is a good guy, just not for her. Jeff is a good guy too and they have a history. I am not saying anything bad about any of these people. They are all good people just let them live and figure out who and where they should be. If you are interested in Jeff go talk to him yourself ask him the questions. When you post on here is get all blew out and nothing good comes from it. People start putting on here what they think and hear. Call Jeff ask him!
truth of the matter

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Jeff and Emily are already married. I can not believe you all did not know that.
old friend

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Jeff is a great guy. i know him really good were best friends. he is not married or even taken as far as that's goes. He love Emily very much so i believe there more friends then anything. so britt if your interested in him better take your shout now.
know who

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Wow Old friend you need to learn to spell! So we all know who postd that one. LOL!Oh yea this just shows what a player he is because him and Emily were together just yesterday at the mall:/
emly

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

since I'm the only one with enough balls to post my name... I'll just tell ya.. He is a HUGE player and LIER! never believe a word he tells you! EVERRR! never trust him, cause all that leads to is a boken heart for you. As a friend he's fine, but trust me.. After 4yrs in a relationship with him I can tell you better than anyone else.... his personality is great! and he's awesome to hang out with.. but he honestly is just a player..:( sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min bacon hater 54,251
What is the cheapest hotel/motel in Princeton? 1 hr Jeff Hardy 7
Mercer Christian academy 1 hr all the money 40
Has anyone ever seen a ghost or alien?? 1 hr Stark Raving Mad 18
Is Tourette syndrome making a fool of my son? 2 hr Stark Raving Mad 15
harrison st 2 hr daedalus 5
cheap thrills records (Mar '11) 3 hr memyselfandi 19
BB&T Layoffs 5 hr Curious 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs