Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Judged:

He's probly just using the church so he can make tax breaks for his construction company. I'll be glad to cast the first stone when he's known to rip off people even elderly with his jack leg company. Ask any of his employee's they will all tell you what a crook and scam artist he is.But as long as he's "saving people" it will surely trump the hundreds he's done dirty
Fed up with lies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Judged:

U people are awful! Thats my family u r talking about. He does NOT rip off people, he is NOT a perv, or any of the other horrible things that have been posted. U should all b ashamed of yourselves!! And as for the one that started this... If u cant judge a person for yourself then i feel sorry for you. Instead of just going to his church n seeing for yourself if u like him u want other people which u dont know, to make up your mind for u. Thats truely sad. He is a wonderful and loving person. I love him very much.
Once Again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Just don't attend Immanuel Baptist!!!
Prema Stilwell

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Yes Sir wrote:
<quoted text>Also uses church money to travel....like its for the church...he just loves to travel....and hasnt ever taught his kids any manners at all...bunch of drinkers and rednecks...
This comment was made a year ago by Toby Muncy so if this is him or his friend I would like to say Church books are open if you would like to see them come on by the treasurer of the church is First Community Bank, our CPA is Jeff Holifield. I can prove not one dime of church money has ever been used for travel. We hold fundraisers for missions to which every penny goes to missions. So I have proof of this Where is yours?
Prema Stilwell

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

dirk diggler wrote:
He's probly just using the church so he can make tax breaks for his construction company. I'll be glad to cast the first stone when he's known to rip off people even elderly with his jack leg company. Ask any of his employee's they will all tell you what a crook and scam artist he is.But as long as he's "saving people" it will surely trump the hundreds he's done dirty
You are ignorant of tax laws, read up.
Prema Stilwell

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

Its Me wrote:
Dont listen to the crap you read here.
If you have heard of him, and are looking for a church, make a visit and hear what he has to say. make your own choice.
<quoted text>
Church times are as follows:

Sunday Morning 10:30
Sunday Evening 5:00

Wednesday 7:00

Come on by

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

I do believe he has his church members fooled and im not so sure about some of them.. Im not saying im where i should be but i DONT have a title in the church.. I dont preach the word of God.
Firstborn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Dont take what is said here to heart. Anyone that knows u knows its nothing but ugly lies. The boys n i love n miss u both.
lol

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

He sure as hell would stand around and call people names.... pretty sure Jesus never called anyone a slut. The entire family judge people, even when guilty of the exact thing they point the finger at.
Been Blessed

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Known this family for over a decade and he is one of the finist preachers out there. I have seen him do things for complete strangers that the most of you that misjudged him would not do for your own family. May God be the judge. Come and join us at the church..
His Old Worker

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

I have to tell my story i just can't take it anymore
His Old Worker

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Ok Delmar Stilwell yeah i know him very, very, well.We are talking about a man that truned his back on his own son and did not want anything to do with him. This is the Preacher that i know for a fact want's to kill his son in law, and has threatned to do so to his face, How do I know this, you may ask? I herd it come out of the man's mouth, my self. As a preacher i thought that you never want to hurt anyone and you go out of your way to help anyone, never kill anyone or hold a grudge. I myself have been standing there when the calls come in and the PREACHER wants to throw down, now grant you he is a big guy and could hurt some one. But as far as him being a theath no that is one thing he is not, leave that part up to his son. I have set back for years and watch that family cover up any, and everything that they can. Hell his loud mouth wife sets up in their litte ol house and dishs out a crap ton of money to his son behind his back, Now can we all guess what that is for? Giveing his past and all. Prema wants to set here and run her mouth, she is really one to talk. She lies and bends anything that you tell her just ask around, and a PREACHER'S wife with a mouth like that, Now as for the daughter i don't know very much about, other than the fact she has a mouth just like her mom. Now if you thank any of this is a lie go ask around see what people tell you I bet if you ask the right people hint, hint you'll get the whole truth. I am guessing that is what you are after.
rocko

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

His son is a homo
Prema Stilwell

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

His Old Worker wrote:
Ok Delmar Stilwell yeah i know him very, very, well.We are talking about a man that truned his back on his own son and did not want anything to do with him. This is the Preacher that i know for a fact want's to kill his son in law, and has threatned to do so to his face, How do I know this, you may ask? I herd it come out of the man's mouth, my self. As a preacher i thought that you never want to hurt anyone and you go out of your way to help anyone, never kill anyone or hold a grudge. I myself have been standing there when the calls come in and the PREACHER wants to throw down, now grant you he is a big guy and could hurt some one. But as far as him being a theath no that is one thing he is not, leave that part up to his son. I have set back for years and watch that family cover up any, and everything that they can. Hell his loud mouth wife sets up in their litte ol house and dishs out a crap ton of money to his son behind his back, Now can we all guess what that is for? Giveing his past and all. Prema wants to set here and run her mouth, she is really one to talk. She lies and bends anything that you tell her just ask around, and a PREACHER'S wife with a mouth like that, Now as for the daughter i don't know very much about, other than the fact she has a mouth just like her mom. Now if you thank any of this is a lie go ask around see what people tell you I bet if you ask the right people hint, hint you'll get the whole truth. I am guessing that is what you are after.
If you were really someone who worked for us post your real name don't stand behind a false one. If you worked for us you would know my daughter because workers are treated like family. Sounds like you got fired for stealing.
howdy

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

I am assuming from these post that Prema is the wife of the preacher. Now why would a PREACHERS wife be on this grand ole GOSSIP site????? I thought Delmar preached against gossip, as do all preachers. I understand these statements have been made about here husband, but what was she doing on here to come across them??? Think about it.
Firstborn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Ever think someone told her people were on here slandering her n her husbands names? Thats how i learned about it! N preachers wife or not any woman is goin to stand up for her family!
howdy

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

The book keeper works at First Comm Bank... Wonder if its that bimbo Wiley at the Athens bank.
oh no

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

I would say not. I know of the Wiley lady (well if that what you want to call her) I heard Prema DON'T like this person so i would say if she goes to that church she would not be the book keeper.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Firstborn, do u attend this church?
Firstborn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

I have been to his church b4. My work schedule doesnt allow me to go to church that much. U wanted 2 know about him as a preacher and as a person.. I know him very well. Hes a good man who would do anything 4 u. N so would Prema. Why dont u just go to his church n give it a chance instead of listening to all these ugly lies. Granted it may not be the church 4 u and thats fine. But u should at least try. I hope u do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min fitness-guru 43,467
Sleeping with a married woman 12 min cowboy A 85
Carrie Price 30 min hey 4
melrose square (Mar '12) 30 min nnutr 62
Health Inspections 44 min Tater Buggz 2
Please Help 58 min sassy 15
prostitutes in princeton ? (Jun '11) 1 hr One that knows 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••