mother of the year
presenter

Bluefield, WV

#1 Aug 15, 2010
Goes to Miss Laura Martin for being the greatest Mother and the biggest skank in Princeton. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
Just someone

Auburn, GA

#2 Aug 15, 2010
Why don't we leave this girl alone! My God do you people not have anything better to do? I don't even know her and I'm tired of reading about the bull.

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 15, 2010
presenter wrote:
Goes to Miss Laura Martin for being the greatest Mother and the biggest skank in Princeton. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
Please tell me you are a retard and don't know any better. I mean really. This girl has been blasted ALL over Topix. I don't know the girl but I wish she would find out who you are and stomp a mud hole in your ass.
really

Lynchburg, VA

#4 Aug 15, 2010
Who ever is starting all this shit about Laura really needs to get a life! Come on now, everyone gets your point. You don't like her, we get it, okay!?! We all understand you think she's "skanky, a bad mom, a whore," and whatever else you think but, quite frankly noone cares about your opinion! Take your childish bullshit elsewhere and quit beating a dead horse!
1 post removed
wow

Bluefield, WV

#6 Aug 16, 2010
WOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County commission 16 min Justin Case 32
Starbucks Boycott 19 min in the know 16
Wife sharing (Dec '15) 2 hr x69pcouple 39
Dr Peters office 4 hr CH patient 6
Kroger Bakery 7 hr LOL 4
Philly Gear 8 hr Doug 2
Hospital Circumcised my baby (Sep '12) 14 hr Gloria 105

Princeton Jobs

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages