They sold them.
True

Danielson, CT

#22 Oct 2, 2012
That's what I was told too.
Andrea

United States

#23 Oct 2, 2012
I was just told by someone who worked for them that the bank took them back. I also was told bankruptcy is on the horizon. sad. they really had something going.
Looked it Up

Lewisburg, WV

#24 Oct 3, 2012
Here's the link for the article in the Princeton Times. It says Sonic had 2 Non-critical violations.

http://ptonline.net/newsofrecord/x403290682/M...

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25 Oct 8, 2012
"closed for restructuring" - pretty ambiguous, don't you think...
fo reeeeeal

United States

#26 Dec 9, 2012
I am outraged!!!
duh

United States

#27 Dec 9, 2012
There food sucked and they had more druggies working for them than the stafford drive mcdonalds..

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

#28 Dec 10, 2012
Captain_Napalm wrote:
"closed for restructuring" - pretty ambiguous, don't you think...
That phrase generally means financial problems.
sandman

Bluefield, WV

#29 Dec 11, 2012
if anyone really wants to no the truth go to mcnb sonic is in forclosurer know it for a fact.not health department or remodeling forclosure no pay no stay
john

Bronx, NY

#30 Dec 11, 2012
Dam the lady n red mustang I like to give her a 33 year ole man am n good shape like to knock the dust off that ace.
wow

Smoot, WV

#31 Dec 11, 2012
he owns a bunch of the local subways too. Its that gold digger he married.
Truth

Rich Creek, VA

#32 Dec 11, 2012
The bank forclosed on all three locations. Princeton,one in Beckley and one near Charleston(not sure what city). Someone will have to buy all three if they want to reopen them. He is also in danger of losing the subways.
Si Robertson

Princeton, WV

#33 Jan 4, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
A remodel would make since if they had to get up to health code
It would make SENSE for you to learn to spell.
village man

Bellevue, WA

#34 Jan 4, 2013
chris was the owner . he got caught sleeping with girls that he had working for him by his wife . and she had proof . they are going through a bitter divorce and she wants half of everything . that is the truth !
Wtf

Princeton, WV

#35 Jan 6, 2013
village man wrote:
chris was the owner . he got caught sleeping with girls that he had working for him by his wife . and she had proof . they are going through a bitter divorce and she wants half of everything . that is the truth !
Omg! I'm sorry. Y'all need to give me a second.......okay. This is such a shock to me. Why am I just now finding this out? I just saw them yesterday. Spent Christmas and New Years Day with them. Why are they pretending to be so happy when I'm around? And you say they are going thru a bitter divorce? I can't believe they would do me this way. I mean, we all had dinner together and they seemed fine. I can't believe they would stoop as low as to try and pretend everything is okay in their lives. But, Village Idiot, I know you wouldn't just make something like this up just to start gossip. Thank you so much for enlightening me.
village man

Bellevue, WA

#36 Jan 6, 2013
Wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg! I'm sorry. Y'all need to give me a second.......okay. This is such a shock to me. Why am I just now finding this out? I just saw them yesterday. Spent Christmas and New Years Day with them. Why are they pretending to be so happy when I'm around? And you say they are going thru a bitter divorce? I can't believe they would do me this way. I mean, we all had dinner together and they seemed fine. I can't believe they would stoop as low as to try and pretend everything is okay in their lives. But, Village Idiot, I know you wouldn't just make something like this up just to start gossip. Thank you so much for enlightening me.
your welcome
WORD

Princeton, WV

#37 Jan 6, 2013
i heard they saw a real big foo t in the parking lot and shut it down before more big foots showed up for real why would i lie
so sad

Lexington, NC

#38 Jan 6, 2013
I use to really like Sonic but I oredered a chicken sandwich one day( at a different sonic) and it had a long blonde hair deep fryed in the breading of the chicken. To this day I can't stomach to even get an ice cream from any Sonic. I know accidents happen but I just can't bring myself to eat there any more.
I do hate to see local businesses close down though.
sucked

Princeton, WV

#39 Jan 6, 2013
We tried the place 2 times. The food sucked both times. We have 4 outside dogs and believe it or not they wouldn't even eat it.

The food was horrible!
Truth

Rich Creek, VA

#40 Jan 6, 2013
village man wrote:
This may be true but it is not the reason Sonic is closed.Sonic is closed because the bank foreclosed it because he could not pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TED LONG I am DONE!!! 5 min Danny Steele 21
Where can i buy a bong 1 hr high noon 7
Facebook Rasist Of Princeton That Have Rebel Fl... 1 hr reagan 6
Is Chick-Fil-A coming to Princeton yes or no 1 hr waffle 4
Janet Denny 3 hr lol 21
Alaina Damewood Redux 3 hr Mike 5
Ashley Dunn 4 hr Hey 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages