Where do u go to apply for the job?
found

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
1 post removed
Also

Rupert, WV

#4 Feb 2, 2013
You can apply in person on mercer street.
Wondering

Princeton, WV

#5 Feb 2, 2013
I heard there is a lot of drama working there & that the clients try to hit you. Is that true?
lol

Princeton, WV

#6 Feb 2, 2013
yes that is true. Not only do they try to hit you but they do hit you,bite you,sratch and cuss you. I worked for that company for 4 years I wouldn't recommend it
NotWorthApplying

United States

#7 Feb 2, 2013
I wouldn't bother with this job. You get lied on and get into serious trouble legally. Innocent or not. The people that work there are jealous and lazy and a bunch of trouble makers. Save yourself and stay away unless you enjoy drama, lies, atty fees and getting a bad reputation!
Wondering

Princeton, WV

#8 Feb 2, 2013
What do u get lied on about?
1 post removed
Rescare Rocks

Bluefield, WV

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Its funny the good employees like working there and the sorry people don't
Wondering

Princeton, WV

#11 Feb 2, 2013
What all does the job entail?
2 posts removed
Rescare Rocks

Bluefield, WV

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Good employees thrive at Rescare and can get all the OT you want. The managers are only rude to the people who don't show up and don't do their job. I made over 40,000 dollars last year helping consumers shop, cook, clean and hang out. yea i worked alot of hours to do this and sometmes it is hard but most of the time it is fairly ez. But then again i have a work ethic and show up and take extra shifts all the time. If you don't have these qualities or you cant put your cell phone in your pocket for 10 minutes then dont apply
work there

Montcalm, WV

#15 Feb 3, 2013
A lot of it just depends on where you end up and who your co workers are, In some places there is a lot of drama with other staff but if it doesn't concern the well being of my clients I just stay out of it. All jobs have stress, good days and bad days, and while there are times when your clients will be hard to handle, they do make it worth it to know that they are getting cared for.
Group Home Info needed

Bluefield, WV

#16 Feb 3, 2013
How is it working at the Group Home at Hunter Park? What all is entailed and how are the shifts?
Rescare Rocks

Bluefield, WV

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Group homes generally have clients with more medical needs and supportive living people more behavioral challenges but get to go out in the community much more, supportive living jobss much better imo
Group Home Info needed

Bluefield, WV

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Thanks! I put my application in a couple days ago and was just curious. Is it 8hr shifts or what?
just saying

Princeton, WV

#19 Feb 3, 2013
it's not a bad place to work but I agree with LOL the managers are dirty. I was one myself a few years back I have since moved on to a better job with better pay. I have seen managers who just didn't like people and would get other staff invovled in to set them up over silly things to get them fired or transfured to another site. I worked in the group home also it is a much better place. The consumers need a little more help than the ones in SL. All in all do your job show up to work on time and you should be ok.
really

Princeton, WV

#20 Feb 4, 2013
If you have no goals in life or no skills....go for it. If you are lazy or nasty go for it. The nurses are ones that couldn't cut it anywhere else....most have bounced from job to job...to land there. Most of the people have one consumer they are responsible for....yes, they do have behaviors for the most part and you have to defend yourself. I applied there but did more research and decided not to work there. The pay is low and you have to use your vehicle to transport the conxumers. You do get milage but with the cost of gas you lose out and end up spending more than you make. Thats why so many lie on their milage.....had an employee admit it to me..which means it probably isn't a person I would be wanting to work with. Good Luck.
jenny

Richmond, VA

#21 Feb 4, 2013
All of this asking about a job??really...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot date huh jb 4 hr Jmh 4
beauty products warehouse 4 hr gfunk 3
I'm at exotic illusions 6 hr lol 2
robbie lucas 6 hr Sk8ter 14
Word association 7 hr cathouse cowboy 550
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 8 hr Theo 5,304
Last word + 2 (May '12) 8 hr honeymylove 2,454
Onward Christian Soldiers, Your Reward Is Just ... 9 hr Laci Ann 7 605
More from around the web

Princeton People Search