Break-ins Shadow wood valley trailer ...
ADT

Oakvale, WV

#85 Mar 23, 2012
2 more this week in the area of Joho & on pisgah rd.... Just a lil info from some folks would be greatly appreciated
time

Oakvale, WV

#86 Mar 23, 2012
Welp,just read te new's,look's like that they are offering an $2,500.00 reward for information leading to the arrest of this BS !!!! "WVVA online"
bro

Huntington, IN

#87 Mar 23, 2012
resident1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have any names?
brook brothers
ADT

Oakvale, WV

#88 Mar 23, 2012
bro wrote:
<quoted text>
brook brothers
Nice...whata they look like, live & drive?
Former resident of SWMHP

United States

#89 Mar 24, 2012
Twins are Shrader's live on old Pisgah, and one Mike Smith used to live in park with recent victim. Hope cops read this I aint no rat I HATE theifs.
ADT

Oakvale, WV

#90 Mar 24, 2012
Wata they drive and look like?
my 2 cents

United States

#91 Mar 24, 2012
People like this will never change. They need to be caught in the act and killed plain and simple. When someone violates your home then thats it! Once your home has been broken into then you will never feel safe there again. I hope and pray that they pick the wrong house soon and get shot and killed. One word would describe the shooter in my book HERO!
1 post removed
sad

Mount Hope, WV

#93 Mar 24, 2012
Who is the owner of shadow wood now ??? It used to be a decent place but over the last few years it has become more and more run down looking. So much foot traffic in and out of there. There are good ppl that live in shadow wood but there are some that I wonder how in the heck did they get in there? When you start renting to everyone and aren't selective that when problems begin !!!!! I hope this stuff stops and soon.
fack

Bowie, MD

#94 Mar 24, 2012
Hope they find these douchebags.

Break into my house and 99% you will be dropped
Dead .. hollow point 357mag makes a nasty whole..
just sayin

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#95 Mar 25, 2012
I think they moved on from shadow wood trailer park they knew it was getting hot,so know up and around jo ho estates will be break ins if they are not caught..I hope they don't come up eads mill rd. cause its close but I have heard whoever is breaking in those trailers are trading guns and things to a big big drug dealer Rodney Hern he lives close to me but across the road and rumor has it the guys that trades the guns for opana's will trade expensive guns for not much of anything. Rodney also has a tv in his home so he can see who pulls up in his driveway. he has needed to be arrested along time ago for all his dope dealing...the cops are going to let him keep getting by with it till hes an old old man then get him i guess. that would stop alot of where ppl get their dope from.
1 post removed
Derek

Phoenix, AZ

#97 Mar 25, 2012
fack wrote:
Hope they find these douchebags.
Break into my house and 99% you will be dropped
Dead .. hollow point 357mag makes a nasty whole..
45 cal is much better, then I use my chain saw to cut them in little pieces and
scatter the pieces in the desert. They become critter food, guaranteed they don't
come back again.
1 post removed
hoping to help

Lewisburg, WV

#99 Mar 26, 2012
And would see him atleast 4 times within 30 minutes during lunch coming and going from back there. If its not him he def. will have some info. He would leave at 2-3 am every weekday morning when with my sister-n-law saying he had to go to work early. but thats how she caught him. followed him and he was taking some things to swap for pills that he had stole from her. Ive been watching the news concerning this matter and see the fear in the residents eyes and speech and i feel sorry for you all and hope this helps in bringing some peace to your lives.
facts

Bluefield, WV

#100 Mar 26, 2012
IT IS an ADULT CHILD living with there mommy or daddy. BOOT them STRAIGHT OUT the door if over 18
1 post removed
hoping to help

Lewisburg, WV

#102 Mar 26, 2012
and he is know to steal guns to
2 posts removed
inside job

Princeton, WV

#105 Mar 26, 2012
is this for real, police using topix to look for a suspect, and people throw out names of people who wronged them. you people need to do something for yourselves, it is your responsibility to defend your family/property not mercer co. sheriff...
1 post removed
hope you get caught

Princeton, WV

#107 Mar 26, 2012
I heard that one suspect took off to parkersburg. :) The police KNOW alot more than they are telling.
2 posts removed
get what you pay for

Lewisburg, WV

#110 Mar 26, 2012
just sayin wrote:
Alot of ppl steal stuff just to go up to Rodney's to get a quick fix!
Rodney who?
1 post removed
Look

United States

#112 Mar 26, 2012
hope you get caught wrote:
I heard that one suspect took off to parkersburg.:) The police KNOW alot more than they are telling.
Of course the police know alot more than they are telling .... if they told everything they knew, the "thief(ves)" would never get caught ... just give them time to do their jobs .... all in due time.
meagain

United States

#113 Mar 26, 2012
There was a Burglary in Wyndale this weekend. We figure whoever it is, wants a change in scenery. Come on over- most if us are packin too.
jus sayin

United States

#114 Mar 27, 2012
Ok I dnt understand.,ppl talkin bout ther shit getn stolen n yet sayin wat the police is doin...umm newsflash ur throwin them hints givin them mor to look after!! N postin on fbook wen u leave r u dumb?? Seriously check urself!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty soft blond that works at Ridge Care 3 hr Post office 1
Hot girl in silver Mercedes SUV at bp on Athens... 8 hr Blkmansdong 6
Dripping Wet Peckers 8 hr macaroni n old ca... 2
Tori Reed 13 hr Lexie 2
the car lot? located on oakvale road (Jan '11) 14 hr Satisfied Customer 37
band called transit times (Jul '10) 14 hr Guitar Man 200
Trey morgan 14 hr Amerika 4

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance