First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 12, 2012
This place really does pay more, I've been in there twice and was happy with the amount, but what happened to the pretty girls? i went today and this tall, big, blondeheaded girl waited on me. She had way too much make-up on and didnt seem sure of what she was doing. Be sure to go when the brunettes and redheads are there. I think they do a better job.
Forget the looks

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Jan 12, 2012
Dude that runs the place needs n attitude adjustment.
DEBBIE

Lerona, WV

#3 Jan 12, 2012
Forget the looks wrote:
Dude that runs the place needs n attitude adjustment.
Yes, he does. Very rude, but he does pay more. I just wish it was cash and not a check.
THE ONE

Princeton, WV

#4 Jan 19, 2012
SO FUNNY!!
1 post removed
Danny

Bluefield, VA

#6 Jan 16, 2013
JesseJourneyman wrote:
This place really does pay more, I've been in there twice and was happy with the amount, but what happened to the pretty girls? i went today and this tall, big, blondeheaded girl waited on me. She had way too much make-up on and didnt seem sure of what she was doing. Be sure to go when the brunettes and redheads are there. I think they do a better job.
The owner of this store and I don't exactly get along! I don't believing in paying the taxes on a gold coin and believes you should. His price is high enough. But you are correct about the girls! One of those girls are on a billboard on the way to NC.I seen it on the way to an auto auction. She must be taking some time off, Cause I seen her again at a WVU game. She was doing some kind of gatorade advertisement with one of the players.
1 post removed
Jason

Bluefield, VA

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Whatever this old man is crazy. I worked nihgtowl shift at the mines. I stopped by this place the other morning. It was bout 930am. I waited and waited. I had just got done at the bank. The teller forgot to give me back my id. I was going to get an engagement ring and surprise my gf on valentines day, but the old man wouldn't let me in. He said I had to go get it. The f----d up thing was the girl that walked passed me had no id and the door opened right up. Guess you have to have to have tits before you get into this store! I went and got my id and ended up going to Kay's. Spent over 2000 for not only a ring but insurance on it.
Not Confidential

Bluefield, WV

#9 Apr 2, 2013
You're right about this place, strict policy. I can see his point though. However, They have exceptions on their policies that is not fair! I thought what was being sold was supposed to be confidential but it is not. I was very embarrassed to find out that my mother buys jewelry from there and Kristen his employee had told her about a ring they had just got in she may like, She liked it alright she had bought it for me. My mother asked where it came from and Kristen told her my name. My mother did not let her know! This place is only out to cheat you!!!
AlanJustice

United States

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Now i know what happened to lil miss pretty! Crystal,she's no longer there. just seen her on espn. good luck bronze look. business has to be going good for your girls to move up like that!
Rodney

United States

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Just saw this commercial im not sure i get the Santa get up! is that the girl on espn? Im gonna go there this week and find out what all the fuss is bout. Have bunch of coins i need to get rid of. Should i wait for a hotel or gold parTy?I might just go to see the girls.
Matthew

Bluefield, WV

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Who is on ESPN? Surely not the girl on the Santa Commercial.
Matthew

Bluefield, WV

#13 Apr 8, 2013
LOL! Not Confidential, that's how Nana found out!!!
Bud

Bluefield, WV

#14 Apr 23, 2013
Is Krystan the one he left his wife for? I used to buy a lot from him for my wife, he got to being rude and was more interested in the coins people were either selling or buying and would put me off on her. She never gave as good a price as he did so I quit going.

Saw him and a strawberry blond at the better living show last year and he was dressed up like the colonial from Kentucky Friend Chicken. haha.

It is a shame it used to be a good place to go.
Beth

Bluefield, WV

#15 Apr 23, 2013
I guess he says he is charging tax because it is a collector's item, not just swapping money for money?

I don't get along with him either. I was in there last year bout quite a bit of stuff, he walked over picked up some trinket of the Fenton glass showed it to my niece asked her if she liked it etc. Made all the comments like he was going to give it to her, then took it from her hand, said this piece is $18.95 a nice little item. There was no way I would do a child like that. As much as I had already spent there, he could have given her the item and not lost a cent, but what he did with his actions, is loose a lot of dollars, I haven't been there since.

She didn't understand why he acted like he did, and it took awhile to explain and talk her into the fact that he was trying to talk me into buying more things, and that was how business works. Not sure how much of it she accepted, because I felt like as big a jerk as he is by trying to convince her that was what was happening.
Danny wrote:
<quoted text>
The owner of this store and I don't exactly get along! I don't believing in paying the taxes on a gold coin and believes you should. His price is high enough. But you are correct about the girls! One of those girls are on a billboard on the way to NC.I seen it on the way to an auto auction. She must be taking some time off, Cause I seen her again at a WVU game. She was doing some kind of gatorade advertisement with one of the players.
Curious

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Apr 23, 2013
I know I would love to suck on Kristin's big titties! She is sexy! Hear she and the owner do it in the back.
Randolph

Procious, WV

#17 May 9, 2013
Bud wrote:
Is Krystan the one he left his wife for? I used to buy a lot from him for my wife, he got to being rude and was more interested in the coins people were either selling or buying and would put me off on her. She never gave as good a price as he did so I quit going.
Saw him and a strawberry blond at the better living show last year and he was dressed up like the colonial from Kentucky Friend Chicken. haha.
It is a shame it used to be a good place to go.
have to laugh. My late wife Billie is laughing too.
Info

Bluefield, WV

#18 May 10, 2013
Where is Bronze Look?
Mercer

Bluefield, WV

#19 May 30, 2013
It's on Mercer Street beside Hillbilly Cycles. I was there asking about there Father/Son portrait deal that wvva has been advertising and seems like they just didn't have time for me after I told them that's all I was interested in.
Gorilla Monsoon

Chesapeake, OH

#20 May 30, 2013
Mercer wrote:
It's on Mercer Street beside Hillbilly Cycles. I was there asking about there Father/Son portrait deal that wvva has been advertising and seems like they just didn't have time for me after I told them that's all I was interested in.
Sounds like this place needs to fold up like a cheap suit.
Whatever

Faber, VA

#21 Jun 1, 2013
Randolph wrote:
<quoted text>
have to laugh. My late wife Billie is laughing too.
"Your late wife" you filed for divorce a month before she died and you tried to leave her for one of your employees!!!!!!! And yes I do know what I'm talking about because it came straight from Billie's mouth!!! You have always been nothing but a big arrogant ass and always will be!!!!
Brandy

Richlands, VA

#22 Jun 1, 2013
All I know is that they are very rude to Santa. They ask him where hr got his stuff and everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why didn't PCH want help with their computer cr... 19 min Joke 7
Michaelin hall 27 min Joey stud 3
Glenna 5 hr Get a clue 5
Mercer st , dead or alive? 7 hr Greg P 6
The Beautiful City of Princeton 7 hr Skipper 10
Hooker On Mercer St Busted (May '13) 11 hr Jim Ross 37
Bald mailman 11 hr Wondering 1

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages