Anonymous

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2011
Any one know any thing about Lindsay Duncan from Pike View?? Just wondering!
Friend

Princeton, WV

#2 Jun 29, 2011
She's a great girl!
Know Her

Bluefield, WV

#3 Jun 29, 2011
She's a really sweet girl nothing bad at all to say about her
Anonymous

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2011
I heard she did half the foot ball team and may b pregnent just wondering if this is true or not
Just Me

Clay, WV

#5 Jun 29, 2011
Mercer Co-Boy wrote:
I heard she did half the foot ball team and may b pregnent just wondering if this is true or not
I think someone may be jealous of her. She would not do that so go lay down and leave nice people alone or should I say get a LIFE....
lmao

Oakvale, WV

#6 Jun 29, 2011
Half the people that post remarks on these threads don't even know the person they are replying about, they just use this site to get their immature jollies.
ex bestie25

United States

#7 Jun 30, 2011
Backstabber.
who cares

Beckley, WV

#8 Jul 7, 2011
shes a c**t, i hate her. i got to school with her.. she is such a slut.
her friend

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jul 8, 2011
she is not a slut, she is kind caring sweet girl. she has a big heart. you ppl tht are being douche bags dont know her so stfu
friend

Weyers Cave, VA

#10 Jul 8, 2011
She is not pregnant. Y on earth would anyone say bad things about Lindsey. She is a very sweet person. Just because she is pretty doesnt make her a slut!
true

Blue Ridge, VA

#11 Jul 8, 2011
I smell vineger.and maybe pickles
Really Stupid

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jul 8, 2011
It's really stupid to get on here and publicly cyber-bully anyone, but especially a MINOR....
if I were you, I would be praying she's not affected by this in anyway. If they can track down the kids who created a fake facebook page to post horrible things about another girl, they can by all means track you down.
not sure

Princeton, WV

#13 Jul 8, 2011
Mercer Co-Boy wrote:
Is she the one who lives on Eads Mill?
Concerned

Beckley, WV

#14 Jul 9, 2011
not sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she the one who lives on Eads Mill?
Why in the hell would you even put where someone lives on the internet? Where every creep and jackass can get it? Yeah, because that's intelligent! Even though its just a street name, someone could easily go find her. Even if that's not really where she lives, you're putting her in danger by posting shit like that.
Blonde Babe

Oakvale, WV

#15 Aug 20, 2011
Mercer Co-Boy wrote:
She is definitely the sweetest out going chick in the world you people that are talking crap obviously does not know her at all!!!
Meeee

United States

#16 Aug 22, 2011
Im am little pissed off right now. my daughter goes to school with this girl and people really need to stop posting shit like this on the net cause she didnt do the football team but the football team might do the people thats talking shit bout one of there friends... Cause when you fight one panther you have to fight them ALL...Panthers on the prowl
A friend

United States

#17 Aug 22, 2011
First off, If your gonna talk shit about someone at least to spell their fucking name first. second, you all have no right whatsoever to get on here and talk shit, well, maybe you because your life is pathetic that you have to make someone else look bad in order to feel good about yourself. Its a damn shame that people will try to ruin someone else's life,just because theirs is shit. I think all this is jealousy and let me tell ya. Lindsey Duncan is one of the sweetest and caring girls I have ever met. So for all ya'll talking shit I suggest you just shut the fuck up and mind your own business, Have a nice day:)
Anonymous

United States

#18 Aug 22, 2011
She's really nice and NOT a slut whatso ever. She's not pregnant and has not slept with half the football team so stfu and get a life!!!
Someone

Charleston, WV

#19 Aug 22, 2011
I Highly doubt she's slept with anyone
Shes not that kind of person.& if she has slept with anyone or the Whole entire Football Team its NO ONES buisness.Right? Yeah i thought so.
So Glad im not in highschool anymore :/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 15 min Pastor LDM 10,987
Small winkies in Princeton 49 min know it all 8
I am a Stalker 53 min blue eyes 2
From The Desk Of Pastor LDM 1 hr bulk 4
Bad possum Renters 1 hr mind filled with ... 35
slumlords in oakvake 1 hr the informer 1
Last word + 2 (May '12) 2 hr Analog man 1,213
Princeton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Princeton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Princeton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

NBC Sports 4:00AM
Cam Newton's toughness on display yet again
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports11:58 AM
Panthers add Frank Alexander to 53-man roster