Shooting the breeze...

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#875 Dec 22, 2012
Spirit_Hunters wrote:
I finally caught up late last night- glad there's not that many posters in WV. I am down to 46 replies out of 73.
Where is Zombie? Haven't seen her around.
Also, my sisters b/f is doing way better. The bleeding on the brain stopped itself. He refused the surgery.
Well, I haven't seen much of Zombie,...?

“Life after life does exist”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

#876 Dec 22, 2012
I just left you on the cougar thread. I am feeling like I am getting bronchitis. No grandkids this time. But thinking about it. We spent Thanksgiving together.
miSswallows wrote:
Hey spirits. How you doin? Are you having your grandkids for the holidays?

Level 7

~ all around ~

#877 Dec 22, 2012
Maybe she's gone for the holidays. Or busy shopping or with ah...that hiking dude...can't remember but remember his sweet self.
Crazy Jae wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I haven't seen much of Zombie,...?

Level 7

~ all around ~

#878 Dec 22, 2012
I am getting off here because I feel chilled and know I am getting sick. I took 2 different antibiotics earlier today but just now looked them up and they aren't the ones I need. I figured one of them would work. The dentist gave my husband 2 different kinds of medication for vaginal reasons- Metronidazole & Clindamycin. His other dentist, an hour away, told him he didn't need them. We hate to take pills! I am too cheap to go to the E.R., so I will go see my Dr. Monday am...if he's opened...damn, didn't think of that. I think I will have a heart-attack if I have to pay the hospital- I am so cheap, lol. At least we have insurance. Good night all!

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#879 Dec 22, 2012
See You later Spirits, take care...

Level 2

United States

#880 Dec 23, 2012
Spirit_Hunters wrote:
I am getting off here because I feel chilled and know I am getting sick. I took 2 different antibiotics earlier today but just now looked them up and they aren't the ones I need. I figured one of them would work. The dentist gave my husband 2 different kinds of medication for vaginal reasons- Metronidazole & Clindamycin. His other dentist, an hour away, told him he didn't need them. We hate to take pills! I am too cheap to go to the E.R., so I will go see my Dr. Monday am...if he's opened...damn, didn't think of that. I think I will have a heart-attack if I have to pay the hospital- I am so cheap, lol. At least we have insurance. Good night all!
Ok I'm confused, your husband has a vagina??

Level 7

~ all around ~

#881 Dec 23, 2012
I know, huh...the dentist said he had an infection, but the other dentist said not. I guess it's used for teeth and vaginas.
miSswallows wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I'm confused, your husband has a vagina??

Level 7

~ all around ~

#882 Dec 23, 2012
It figures now that I was feeling better and get on here, I start getting cold. I already broke 2 fevers today. The weird part of it is my legs have hurt all day, especially my knees...wonder if it was from me being tense when I was freezing last night. My hubby took care of me though. I am just now starting to cough and feel congestion coming on. The sad thing is we were going to surprise visit family in Paragould (8.5 hrs drive) and I am sick and didn't mail the presents. Hopefully it's just the 24hr flu. Haven't ate anything except a cinnamon roll that my hubby baked because that's what I wanted. It tasted good but not like it should because my taste buds are off. I've been trying to drink juice, but just don't want it.

Level 7

~ all around ~

#883 Dec 23, 2012
This isn't far from me at all. Check out the spirit.

http://www.kplctv.com/story/19957297/hanging-...

Level 7

~ all around ~

#884 Dec 23, 2012
The hooker report isn't as funny as it used to be.

Good night topixland!

Level 9

#885 Dec 24, 2012
Faerydust is also MIA,...?

Level 7

~ all around ~

#886 Dec 24, 2012
I just wanna wish all you a Merry Christmas.

Slept most of the day...still feeling like dookie. ;0)

Level 9

#887 Dec 25, 2012
Spirit_Hunters wrote:
I just wanna wish all you a Merry Christmas.
Slept most of the day...still feeling like dookie. ;0)
Merry Christmas Spirits, Hope you feel better,...

Level 7

~ all around ~

#888 Dec 25, 2012
I do, thanks. I actually ate today. My friend and her husband cooked lots of stuff and brought it to us...it was delicious.
Crazy Jae wrote:
<quoted text>Merry Christmas Spirits, Hope you feel better,...

Level 9

#889 Dec 26, 2012
Spirit_Hunters wrote:
I do, thanks. I actually ate today. My friend and her husband cooked lots of stuff and brought it to us...it was delicious.<quoted text>
Sounds good to me,...

Level 7

~ all around ~

#890 Dec 26, 2012
The doctor was opened today. I got antibiotics...yay. I already feel better. I haven't taken the cough syrup yet but I will before I go to bed. It has hydrocodone in it and I know it will make me itch but it works. The druggies around here mix it with sprite to get high...people can think of anything, huh?

Level 7

~ all around ~

#891 Dec 26, 2012
I guess my 3 different friends forgot that I am allergic to candles, not only if I wasn't allergic, I wouldn't burn them in my house because of the soot they leave on the walls over time. Well today, one of them asked "Which scent did you end up with?" and I surely couldn't guess what scent...I said "I didn't unwrap it yet cause I could tell it was a candle"...I re-gifted it, lol. I hope she doesn't ask again. One down, two to go, hehehe.

Level 7

~ all around ~

#892 Dec 26, 2012
miSswallows,
What is Yoda-esk?
I wanted to say something to Jim Ross about him liking his hookers wet & cold but he would think I was being mean, ha.

Level 7

~ all around ~

#893 Dec 26, 2012
This is from "Score Keeper The GREAT" posted on the "prices of weed" thread in Beckley.

T'was the night before Christmas and as I pawed through my stash, the weed was all gone and so was the hash. I found an old sock, thinking 'It'll do in a pinch." but Oh lord the first drag, how it made me wince! As I lay on the floor, hacking up a lung...I saw an old man, he looked like a bum. "Merry Christmas", said he, his speech in a slur. I thought #$%$?", my mind all a blur. "You've been a good stoner, let me refill your stash." He giggled as he handed me some Lebanese hash! Then he opened his sack and quick as a flash, refilled my bong, said "Let's have a bash!" When out on the lawn there arose such a clattter, I snuck to the window to what was the matter. When what should appear, to my eyes glazed and red, but a van from Tri Country Narcotics.....Ahhh f***, I'm dead!
"Dude, I gotta split," Stoner Santa said, as he staggered out the window, rolled into his sled. And I heard that SOB exclaim as he drove out of sight. "Merry Christmas you stoners, roll them doobies tight!"

I didn't feel like playing the games tonight and nobody wants to chat...off to bed I go.

Level 9

#894 Dec 28, 2012
Sorry Spirits, I was too tired and demand elsewhere off the computer,...Hope you are better,...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Sundog512 1,592
Money will not make you happy (gold diggers) (Apr '15) 1 hr Blankenship 8
Jake Dixon snitch 3 hr Mane 1
Rat Problem In Princeton 4 hr princeton mayer 4
What is that ary Toni paz? 11 hr This guy 8
Help wv's economy!!! Legalize medical marijuana. 17 hr LegalizeIt 2
Possible positives if Cole is elected? 19 hr Coal gone bye bye 38

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance