Shooting the breeze...

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#402 Jul 6, 2012
That means Berzerkko's title is not up for grabs right now. You have to earn the shot at the title. And this exhibition will not qualify for for that, neither.
Yodas Fozzy Bear Voice

Princeton, WV

#403 Jul 6, 2012
Berzerkko Heel Manager wrote:
<quoted text>
If you get a manager, and a tag team partner and/or a decent gimmick, then I may be up for an in-ring Topix showdown. Seeing as how the robot respectfully declined your challenge. If you don't want to do Topix Fantasy Wrestling, by the second rulebook that I've recently generated though, you'll have to look elsewhere for your fun n' games. It may be helpful to review my first edition rulebook too, however. Serious consideration reading this material should take no more than 2 and a half hours for those with an 8th grade education. Oh, and by the way, you'll be taking on Berzerkko. I couldn't find anybody else to manage, but if it's a tag team match, I know a few people that may be willing to team up on either side. Just an exhibition for fun, of course......
Thanks, but no thanks. Although I would gladly engage in some electronic form of hand to hand combat, gay gymnastics will not be a part of any contest that I enter. I'll wait on the robot to see what he has to offer in terms of interactive entertainment.

“Topix is like Pro Wrestling”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#404 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>
NWA was better than when it turned into WCW, that's for sure. But the only place to get wrestling, other than WWF on Sunday afternoon after church (or the night before on Saturday Night's Main Event) was on Teddy Turner's Superstation. Usually 2 nights a week? Here, when I say "Ole" you know then to pronounce it not "ol'e", but "olee" right? As in the Enforcer Double A's fraternal sibling?
Not true Chief...ESPN had AWA going on at the time.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#405 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>
NWA was better than when it turned into WCW, that's for sure. But the only place to get wrestling, other than WWF on Sunday afternoon after church (or the night before on Saturday Night's Main Event) was on Teddy Turner's Superstation. Usually 2 nights a week? Here, when I say "Ole" you know then to pronounce it not "ol'e", but "olee" right? As in the Enforcer Double A's fraternal sibling?
I remember Ole and was suprised later (after internet exposure of the inside business) that he was very unpopular with the fellow wrestlers and his business partners in the South (the Brisco Brothers) had to stab him in order to sell Vince the assets of Georgia and the Briscos got lifetime employment in the WWF/E in return.

If you check books of longtime and past wrestlers Ole was not really liked, Flair cut on him as well. Dusty Rhodes was not
liked much either, one time back in the 1980's the fans obviously cheered the Road Warriors for punking him out, the babyfaces were getting booed in the 1980's but tv edited most of that booing so Gordon Solie and others could sell the good vs evil storyline.
Kevin

Fairfield, VA

#406 Jul 6, 2012
Hellooooo from Roanoke!

Hey Weepy, you are the only one I haven't made friends with yet.

How's the weather in Princeton tonight. Any relief from the meanness?

want to be friends,
Kevin

and hello to everybody else Roanoke is a blast this time of year
Jay Missed You Dude

Princeton, WV

#407 Jul 6, 2012
Kevin wrote:
Hellooooo from Roanoke!
want to be friends,
Kevin
I've been laying low waiting on you to post, because you are the best friend I've made on Topix so far. Man, you must have literally taken a "trip" if you ended up in Roanoke. Please don't give me the details. I want to leave it alllllll up to my imagination.

You should read some of the other threads though Kevin, as there is a special form of cleverness that must be inspired by the fairys that only come out to play this time of year and night.

your good buddy,
Jay in Freddy VS Jason (not Jae)

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#408 Jul 6, 2012
Kevin wrote:
Hellooooo from Roanoke!
want to be friends,
Kevin
It is hot and still signs of discomfort here due to the past week's power outages across the state and the I-77 area is still freaking madness.

I like Roanoke myself, many people bitches about that city, I go there in the Fall a lot.
Weepys number 4 Fan

Princeton, WV

#409 Jul 6, 2012
Weepy is a well traveled man, is what my journal entry for tonight says.
*YAWN* you guys have a blast with your Wizards and Warriors stuff and educational discourse, and we'll see you guys later on our next installment of "shooting the breeze"
Weepy s fan L XXXVIII

Princeton, WV

#410 Jul 6, 2012
I agree, he is the baddest mofo I know!

Level 2

Location hidden

#411 Jul 6, 2012
Weepy s fan L XXXVIII wrote:
I agree, he is the baddest mofo I know!
He was just tearing up someone named Devin K is a Bane Fan on a thread that seemed to turn nasty unlike this friendly thread. You don't want on his bad side. You want to be on his badder side, to play it safe suckaz!!!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#412 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>
He was just tearing up someone named Devin K is a Bane Fan on a thread that seemed to turn nasty unlike this friendly thread. You don't want on his bad side. You want to be on his badder side, to play it safe suckaz!!!!
There are several of us Weepy fans, and I am the one that has agreed to cover the Princeton and surrounding areas (Athens, etc.) because he posts in other counties and stuff (like McDowell, where Weepy's #2 Fan is usually hanging out). Thanks, but I've already seen what you are talking about. But yeah I agree he is a bad mofo and is currently working on someone named Devin K is a Bane Fan. Couldn't agree more that you need to be allied with the guy, even if you aren't always accepted into his league. He doesn't seem to mind having fans n' stuff, but I think he chooses his friends and confidants very carefully.
ooops

Princeton, WV

#413 Jul 6, 2012
I meant to post my last Berzerkko Heel Manager message as "Weepy's #4 Fan" again, but screwed up. I think this is the reason why Weepy can't afford to be allied in formal league with others until he realizes that they can keep up with the games and missions that he is on. Can't blame him, considering my current screw up.

*head down. walks away. not coming back for awhile. so ashamed, I will not be hosting any fantasy wrestling games either*

any deals are off the table by default. sorry everyone. I missed spirit hunters today anyways!
Devin K is a Bane Fan

Princeton, WV

#414 Jul 6, 2012
If you clueless fobs get bored in your little corner of the world over here, then you can come and watch Weepy rip me a Brand New One in the "Prepare to have your mind blown" thread. Now, and only now, is that thread really living up to it's name.

My mind = Blown!
Bantha Fodder

Princeton, WV

#415 Jul 7, 2012
Maybe we'll have some good times when Spirit Hunters comes back. I'm quite disappointed with the trolling going on.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#416 Jul 7, 2012
Looks like all kinds of action going on here...
Red Hot Rider

Princeton, WV

#417 Jul 7, 2012
Crazy Jae wrote:
Looks like all kinds of action going on here...
wazzzzzuuuuuuuuuup

have some fresh carrots from the victory garden
Junior

Princeton, WV

#418 Jul 7, 2012
HEY! Who pissed in my cereal?
1 post removed

Level 2

United States

#420 Jul 7, 2012
Hey middle john! How u doin?
3 posts removed

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#424 Jul 8, 2012
Well, looks like nap time around here...
1 post removed

Level 2

United States

#426 Jul 8, 2012
Yea recess is ovr! Its time for a nap.:P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr loan 1,337
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 3 hr Sundog512 50,575
Jason hughes 3 hr who cares2015 1
Hooker of the week (Nov '14) 4 hr HoRater 37
Exchange of Blue Rhino Propane Tanks (HELP) (Apr '12) 6 hr tarams 40
Need REASONABLE person who is RELIABLE to mow ... 7 hr No way 5
Mustang 7 hr Inquiring mind 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages