First Prev
of 50
Next Last

“Life after life does exist”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

#1 May 21, 2012
Just wanted to say hello to everyone in topixland.

I don't want to win the leaderboard weekly. I just had to take the first hop out of the Paragould, AR forum. I am working on props to repay, so hopefully I don't pass Weepy, ha. I will let someone without the winning crown/tiarra badge beat me, but don't hold me to my word because sometimes I get carried away in other forums and not knowingly pass up the present winning person. I am really a nice person.

Hope you don't mind me adding some games to kill time.

Level 7

~ all around ~

#2 May 21, 2012
Well...good night topixland. See ya tomorrow?
Maybe someone will wanna chat tomorrow instead arguing or whatever you do on here.

“Whatchu talkin' bout EVERYBODY”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

-0.337th Dimension

#3 May 21, 2012
You know Weepy then?

Level 7

~ all around ~

#4 May 22, 2012
No, I don't know who Weepy is. He already has his winning badge also, lol. Is he suppose to live in Arkansas?...I live in Louisiana.

“Whatchu talkin' bout EVERYBODY”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

-0.337th Dimension

#5 May 22, 2012
I think he's from around here, as he once said that he works in Princeton everyday.

Also, someone said that he was actually a female, but that was said by someone that he or she was feuding with.

I'm not sure, to tell you the truth, the exact deal about Weepy, but they are nice enough to me

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 May 22, 2012
Spirit_Hunters wrote:
Just wanted to say hello to everyone in topixland.
I don't want to win the leaderboard weekly. I just had to take the first hop out of the Paragould, AR forum. I am working on props to repay, so hopefully I don't pass Weepy, ha. I will let someone without the winning crown/tiarra badge beat me, but don't hold me to my word because sometimes I get carried away in other forums and not knowingly pass up the present winning person. I am really a nice person.
Hope you don't mind me adding some games to kill time.
Hello, Spirit Hunters.

My goal is Level 8, the promised land of this game, just a few weeks away. I get 200 points easily daily, the props and 100 clicks are the obstacle for me. I got several crowns so I am not offended with a little competition. The more the merrier.

I am from the Princeton area but like you I move around as well all over the board and I believe I have lurked at that AR location before.

“Electric Bliss”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 May 23, 2012
Hi. How is it that such a fascinating thread isn't being attended to with more frequency?

Guess nobody really wants to shoot the breeze.

D-:

Location hidden

#8 May 23, 2012
Mmm Hmm and Huh Uh wrote:
Hi. How is it that such a fascinating thread isn't being attended to with more frequency?

Guess nobody really wants to shoot the breeze.

D-:
Lmao if you were talking about someone I would bet a million dollars that about 50 people would comment on it, but since this is just a civil topic, sadly it won't get much!! It's a sad sad world we live in now a days. I would give anything for everything to be back like it used to be 15 or 20 years ago. But when we were that young, we always thought there is nothing to do and life was boring. Boy were we wrong!! Hopefully you get more comments!!

“Electric Bliss”

Level 2

Location hidden

#9 May 23, 2012
I always appreciate the truth, and thanks for shooting the breeze.

Level 7

~ all around ~

#10 May 24, 2012
I'm home from celebrating and haven't had any drinking spirits either.

Level 9

Location hidden

#11 May 25, 2012
Just stating the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao if you were talking about someone I would bet a million dollars that about 50 people would comment on it, but since this is just a civil topic, sadly it won't get much!! It's a sad sad world we live in now a days. I would give anything for everything to be back like it used to be 15 or 20 years ago. But when we were that young, we always thought there is nothing to do and life was boring. Boy were we wrong!! Hopefully you get more comments!!
It was the same way 15 years ago when the modern internet was still in its infancy, sh^t talking draws eyeballs, just like when two kids start shoving each other and crowds gather around. Civility really doesn't get much attention, that is very true.
weepy weepy weepy

Huntington, IN

#12 May 25, 2012
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the same way 15 years ago when the modern internet was still in its infancy, sh^t talking draws eyeballs, just like when two kids start shoving each other and crowds gather around. Civility really doesn't get much attention, that is very true.
Kinda missed you weepy poo is your head still up your ass?????

Level 9

Location hidden

#13 May 25, 2012
Uh oh there is a sh^tty odor in here, it has an ISP from Toledo, OH, watch out.

“'Hoy!”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14 May 25, 2012
hey Weepy, he/she/it is also posting under the name Beanhole Billy outta Toledo

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

United States

#15 May 26, 2012
Hey its going to be a beautiful weekend! What's your plans??
I hope everyone has a great one!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#16 May 26, 2012
Middle John the Troll wrote:
hey Weepy, he/she/it is also posting under the name Beanhole Billy outta Toledo
Hey John, I see it around, it is one of those types I use for target practice when I am bored elsewhere, it is one of those clowns that poses as three-five different people pretending to be talking to each other from Princeton but the ISP says Toledo, a Michigan ISP as well as Hollywood FL tried this.

I am thinking these are kids with no knowledge of internet protocol playing a gag unaware the average age of a topix user is around 40 years old. Six guys with Princeton ISP's is way more convincing.

I really hate to come off as too condescending but he is not on my level nor the level beneath me. Anyone that talks to itself is either gullible or a psycho.

Level 2

United States

#17 May 26, 2012
Good morning Weepy! How r u? Any special plans for the holiday weekend?

Level 9

Location hidden

#18 May 26, 2012
miSswallows wrote:
Good morning Weepy! How r u? Any special plans for the holiday weekend?
Very few. May sit back and watch the Indy 500 and the Coke 600 (I attended several of those in Charlotte in the 1990's) How about yourself?

Level 2

United States

#19 May 26, 2012
Have a cookout planned for sunday other wise that's about it. I'm so glad the weather is suppose to stay mostly clear. I would love to go for a motorcycle ride today, that would be the sh!t!

Level 9

Location hidden

#20 May 26, 2012
miSswallows wrote:
Have a cookout planned for sunday other wise that's about it. I'm so glad the weather is suppose to stay mostly clear. I would love to go for a motorcycle ride today, that would be the sh!t!
That is cool, you sound like someone that just has a blast, I like your spirit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 50
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This chick named Fallon, what's her last name? (Nov '17) 1 hr SheRich 17
Sharon postitute 2 hr Fallon 14
Cassie thomas 3 hr Get high and get off 1
Is Eden Boswell still stripping? (Jul '15) 4 hr deborah 38
Rain 4 hr LOL 2
Greg Puckett 5 hr jeff 1
Who got shot? 5 hr SnitchingWhore 86

Princeton Jobs

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages