hooker

Posted in the Princeton Forum

Comments (Page 14)

Showing posts 261 - 280 of1,023
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pace of Business

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#274
Feb 6, 2013
 
Should be slow this PM and evening, church night you know. Some of them actually go, good for them. Others stay scarce since they don't want all the church goers to see them out. Plus the cps will run them off from around the churches. I think out of respect, its probably a good idea.
Jim Ross

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275
Feb 6, 2013
 
Pace of Business wrote:
Should be slow this PM and evening, church night you know. Some of them actually go, good for them. Others stay scarce since they don't want all the church goers to see them out. Plus the cps will run them off from around the churches. I think out of respect, its probably a good idea.
The hookers go to church or the jons? lol
Church

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#276
Feb 6, 2013
 
Jim Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
The hookers go to church or the jons? lol
I've talked to some of the hkrs that did go to church. No, I don't think they are hypocrites - God bless them, just seeking God's graces. Yes, lots of Johns go. Didn't you know, church is for sinners? That's why Jesus started his ministry - to save us sinners. He knew most of the high rolling perfect officials wouldn't listen to his message.
daddy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#277
Feb 6, 2013
 
who is the best hooker in pctn
Jim Ross

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#278
Feb 6, 2013
 
Church wrote:
<quoted text>
I've talked to some of the hkrs that did go to church. No, I don't think they are hypocrites - God bless them, just seeking God's graces. Yes, lots of Johns go. Didn't you know, church is for sinners? That's why Jesus started his ministry - to save us sinners. He knew most of the high rolling perfect officials wouldn't listen to his message.
I guess
Jim Ross

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#279
Feb 6, 2013
 
daddy wrote:
who is the best hooker in pctn
Hard to tell now pop its a free for all out there now no order in the past there was order beyond one person being bigger than the business there must be order lol i still think the best is yet to come
Best

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#280
Feb 6, 2013
 
daddy wrote:
who is the best hooker in pctn
they are coming & going so fast now that theres no one great one out there. a couple years ago u could mention some names, but not now. Most of the ones now want to do a slam bang in 5 min and see you later and try to charge "pretty woman" rates - its crazy now.
One

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#281
Feb 6, 2013
 
I had one that let me take her to dinner a couple of years ago, but now they laugh if you ask them out for dining. Some are nice, some are robbers, some are zombies on dope, some are clean, some work for the cops on occassion, most are full of STD's. But they all are real people trying to earn a living - maybe not legit.
Jim Ross

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282
Feb 6, 2013
 
Best wrote:
<quoted text>
they are coming & going so fast now that theres no one great one out there. a couple years ago u could mention some names, but not now. Most of the ones now want to do a slam bang in 5 min and see you later and try to charge "pretty woman" rates - its crazy now.
Once again no order that would never happen with other towns
Jim Ross

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#283
Feb 6, 2013
 
One wrote:
I had one that let me take her to dinner a couple of years ago, but now they laugh if you ask them out for dining. Some are nice, some are robbers, some are zombies on dope, some are clean, some work for the cops on occassion, most are full of STD's. But they all are real people trying to earn a living - maybe not legit.
Thats why i respect them they give it their all no matter the weather and i give them my all with vigorous back shots
daddy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#284
Feb 6, 2013
 
ok . i got it . .....alright who are some of the names of all time . i once got lucky with betty and that blonde she used to hangout with iin a threesome for 60 bucks . that aint bad
dont matter

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285
Feb 6, 2013
 
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>how in the hell can you sale it when you cant give it away?
You wou be very suprised by who I am. You could even know me. Not everyone who is paid for sex is on the street or on drugs. Don't place everyone in the same mold. Some are people who wait on you at a store or serve you food. Some nurse your boo boos or take care of you when you get sick. Just like you don't know what goes on in my own neighbors home. My neighbor beat his wife for years and no one knew, seemed like a nice guy until major damage had been done. I was married for 20 years and now I am a bad situation and I use what I have while I still can use it...lol
dont matter

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#286
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

One wrote:
I had one that let me take her to dinner a couple of years ago, but now they laugh if you ask them out for dining. Some are nice, some are robbers, some are zombies on dope, some are clean, some work for the cops on occassion, most are full of STD's. But they all are real people trying to earn a living - maybe not legit.
I hope they are not all like that. I just went out to dinner and a movie last week with someone who just wanted a friend and as for STDs, not me.I Don't do drugs, I work and stay at home and take care of my Mother. I do my side job and I use the internet. I pick and choose and check out each person the best I can. I need the money. No one but a few know what I do and I will stop when I get a few bills paid off. I don't hop in a car I make dates so I guess I am more of what they would say is a Call Girl but in the end its the same thing. Sex or just companionship for money. I am no better than anyone else but no worse either but I can still be a lady.

BTW thanks Jim for your support..
prowling

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#287
Feb 6, 2013
 
dont matter wrote:
<quoted text>
You wou be very suprised by who I am. You could even know me. Not everyone who is paid for sex is on the street or on drugs. Don't place everyone in the same mold. Some are people who wait on you at a store or serve you food. Some nurse your boo boos or take care of you when you get sick. Just like you don't know what goes on in my own neighbors home. My neighbor beat his wife for years and no one knew, seemed like a nice guy until major damage had been done. I was married for 20 years and now I am a bad situation and I use what I have while I still can use it...lol
Well can I just fall in love with you,temporary? I need you, and could easily love you. Just please watch out,and not fall in love with me,for now,anyway.
Jim Ross

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#288
Feb 7, 2013
 
daddy wrote:
ok . i got it ......alright who are some of the names of all time . i once got lucky with betty and that blonde she used to hangout with iin a threesome for 60 bucks . that aint bad
Thats a super deal pop i hate to say it but i think those days are done i hope im wrong
Jim Ross

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#289
Feb 7, 2013
 
dont matter wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they are not all like that. I just went out to dinner and a movie last week with someone who just wanted a friend and as for STDs, not me.I Don't do drugs, I work and stay at home and take care of my Mother. I do my side job and I use the internet. I pick and choose and check out each person the best I can. I need the money. No one but a few know what I do and I will stop when I get a few bills paid off. I don't hop in a car I make dates so I guess I am more of what they would say is a Call Girl but in the end its the same thing. Sex or just companionship for money. I am no better than anyone else but no worse either but I can still be a lady.
BTW thanks Jim for your support..
Im here for you my lady Good Ol JRs got your back
looking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#290
Feb 7, 2013
 
Is there going to be any girls out today? I drove around yesterday and didn't see any! What's the best time to look around???
Jim Ross

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#291
Feb 7, 2013
 
looking wrote:
Is there going to be any girls out today? I drove around yesterday and didn't see any! What's the best time to look around???
I still think its too cold for the good ones to come out on days when its warm thats when you see them anytime we just have the bottom of the barrel now
yes

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#292
Feb 7, 2013
 
until we get the new ones . they are all bottom of the barrel . they are good until they get hooked on the needle . then it aint nothin but wham bam thank you mam
Jim Ross

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#293
Feb 7, 2013
 
yes wrote:
until we get the new ones . they are all bottom of the barrel . they are good until they get hooked on the needle . then it aint nothin but wham bam thank you mam
Lol the new line up is just around the corner hold on fellas

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 280 of1,023
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
McDonald's Oakville road 8 min coal 4
Kristen Morris 12 min hmmm 8
Greg Taylor 16 min Who me 6
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 22 min bacon hater 52,096
Kayla Hagerman Kemp 36 min Why 3
ram her ram her right in the 1 hr JIMBO 5
Will sacrificing 3 chickens scare away 5 demons... 1 hr Doubtful 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Princeton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Princeton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••