Wondering

Bluefield, WV

#1 Mar 14, 2010
I was wondering where a good place to buy primitive iteams at that arent real exspensive for my bathroom?? If anyone knows of anything it will be greatly appreciated ... thanks
Bbt

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2010
gingerbread house on industrial st in princeton!
fyi

Sneedville, TN

#3 Mar 14, 2010
Apple Barrell its in Bluewell next to Dollar General!
Rustic

Crawley, WV

#4 Mar 15, 2010
Gingerbread house in Princeton.
honeybee

Beckley, WV

#5 Mar 15, 2010
Bbt wrote:
gingerbread house on industrial st in princeton!
go to memories of home they have the best everything!!!!!
Bridget

United States

#6 Mar 15, 2010
def gingerbread house of princeton
amanda

United States

#7 Mar 15, 2010
Friends in Christ in glenwood is really good! I went to that primitive store in the mall & their prices are so jacked up! They had a tart warmer that was 20 $ more than what Friends in Christ was selling it! & the warmer at the mall was smaller, too! & Friends in Christ has the wonderful canterberry (sp?) Candles & tarts!
Try Here

Princeton, WV

#8 Mar 15, 2010
Try Ultra Image in Kegley. Leslie has her things set up in there with really reasonable prices.
wondering

Bluefield, WV

#9 Mar 15, 2010
thanks for the help! I will try all those places =)
Great place

Tarboro, NC

#10 Mar 17, 2010
The Saltbox House on Oakvale Rd. In the log house where Concert Music World used to be. She has alot of different things and very, very resonable. Also, alot of there stuff is hand made which makes it kinda special.
xtraprivate

Beckley, WV

#11 Mar 17, 2010
Pipestem Trading Post in Speedway just before the Pipestem DriveIn. They are always getting new primitive stuff. I have found a lot of things there.
GOOD OLE DAYS

Franklin, TN

#12 Mar 17, 2010
wondering wrote:
thanks for the help! I will try all those places =)
HEY WONDERING if you don't mind ebay that's way cheaper then these store around here . take it from someone ya know lol or i can make what ever ya want for your bathrooms you find it I'll make it . i still have shutters to make it's getting warm out now :)
Just sayin

Lubbock, TX

#13 Mar 18, 2010
ABC Distributing. Go to their website and order a catalog, LTD Commodities too. I have found that some of the stores around sell some of the products that look just like ABC's stuff, and they just add a little flower or something here and there and then jack up the prices. I bought 4 place mats, a table runner, 4 valances, 2 flower vases, a 3 set canister, a quilt hanger, a lamp, 2 pictures, a king size comforter set, and some baskets and flowers and a wreath and some odds and ends, and all for like $250 with shipping! check it out :) It asks for a company's name, I just put the name of the company I work for and my mailing address in there.=)
primitive girl

Tarboro, NC

#14 Mar 18, 2010
I like all the little primitive stores, but The Saltbox House is one of my favorites. Very sweet person to deal with.
Twig

Crawley, WV

#15 Mar 18, 2010
Wondering if anyone has seen those " Twig Box's " they are very Primitve I seen some down in Tenn. they were bout 2' tall and 8" diam. and had a heart cut out in the box with old twig's and vine sticking out of the top and painted very stressed looking? they were nice..
1 post removed
Megan

United States

#17 Mar 20, 2010
Does anyone know what happened to the primitive store that used to be in the mall in Christmas 09? They left a little before Christmas, but my mother in law had bought me a gift certificate for them. They left a week later??? Someone said something about Pearisburg area... any ideas where?
affordable primitives

Welch, WV

#18 Jan 13, 2011
check out gone country wv on face book
they sale 5' berry garlands 7.99'
tart burners 9.99
large country pictures 25.00
they sale furniture for half the price of others.
vickie

Princeton, WV

#19 Jan 16, 2011
Friends in Christ I been going there for 2-yr.at times she has great seals,are she will try find what you need,great people.
Fred

Rupert, WV

#20 Jan 16, 2011
Hootin Annie's Between Rich Creek and Peterstown on the right, going up the big hill just before you top out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grahams 45 min New in town 12
Congratuations Dr. Robert Edwards MD. 1 hr Kimberly 1
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2 hr Will Frazier 10
word assocation (Nov '07) 2 hr Analog man 5,655
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 2 hr Analog man 3,048
Last word + 2 (May '12) 2 hr Analog man 1,183
drop a word, add a word. (Nov '10) 2 hr Analog man 4,409
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 7 hr Jason170 10,922
Princeton Dating
Find my Match