First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mom of 2

Woburn, MA

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Does anyone know when Princeton is having trick or treating this year?
Proud mommy

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Saturday the 30th 6 to 8pm
yeppers

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2010
Saturday the 30th from 6-8
Awful Senator

Fairport, NY

#4 Oct 18, 2010
Ummm...Halloween? Why would it be any different?
Gma

Bluefield, WV

#5 Oct 18, 2010
mom of 2 wrote:
Does anyone know when Princeton is having trick or treating this year?
Princeton on Sat 6-8
hmmmm

Rupert, WV

#6 Oct 18, 2010
I thought it was from 5-8 this year
srsly

Princeton, WV

#7 Oct 18, 2010
Awful Senator wrote:
Ummm...Halloween? Why would it be any different?
i know, right? who schedules halloween not on halloween?
Gma

Bluefield, WV

#8 Oct 18, 2010
Because it coflicts with church on Sunday night. They do that anytime it falls on a Sun.
srsly

Princeton, WV

#9 Oct 18, 2010
Gma wrote:
Because it coflicts with church on Sunday night. They do that anytime it falls on a Sun.
BS... the town of princeton (and athens too, for that matter) can not enforce trick or treating only on a specific night in order to make room in peoples' schedule to go to church

that would be an inappropriate transgression on separation of church and state
hmmmm

Rupert, WV

#10 Oct 18, 2010
srsly wrote:
<quoted text>
BS... the town of princeton (and athens too, for that matter) can not enforce trick or treating only on a specific night in order to make room in peoples' schedule to go to church
that would be an inappropriate transgression on separation of church and state
It has nothing to do with people being Christians, it is so kids will be able to get more candy because so many people going to church. Its for the kids benefit, not the Christians.
Awful Senator

Fairport, NY

#11 Oct 19, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>It has nothing to do with people being Christians, it is so kids will be able to get more candy because so many people going to church. Its for the kids benefit, not the Christians.
People go to church on Sunday evenings? Wow. For what?
hmmmm

Rupert, WV

#12 Oct 19, 2010
Awful Senator wrote:
<quoted text>
People go to church on Sunday evenings? Wow. For what?
Hell if I know, but for some reason they do. I'm not a religious person, but I don't look down on anyone for their personal religious beliefs.
Awful Senator

Fairport, NY

#13 Oct 19, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Hell if I know, but for some reason they do. I'm not a religious person, but I don't look down on anyone for their personal religious beliefs.
Well, that cuts into my NFL time so I will never do that and in Roanoke Halloween takes place on Halloween. No matter what day it falls on.
hmmmm

Rupert, WV

#14 Oct 19, 2010
Awful Senator wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that cuts into my NFL time so I will never do that and in Roanoke Halloween takes place on Halloween. No matter what day it falls on.
So, what you are saying is that you wouldn't give up a night of NFL for your child's happiness....? WOW! Says alot about you...huh...?
Awful Senator

Fairport, NY

#15 Oct 19, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, what you are saying is that you wouldn't give up a night of NFL for your child's happiness....? WOW! Says alot about you...huh...?
NO! I would not go to church on Sunday night!

Halloween comes once a year, that is no prob. I am not going to miss Sunday night football for church.

Did you even read the preceding post? Keep up!
Awful Senator

Fairport, NY

#16 Oct 19, 2010
LOL. I was even talking to you. It was OUR conversation. LOL
hmmmm

Rupert, WV

#17 Oct 19, 2010
Awful Senator wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! I would not go to church on Sunday night!
Halloween comes once a year, that is no prob. I am not going to miss Sunday night football for church.
Did you even read the preceding post? Keep up!
I'm keeping up. You never said ANYTHING about church in that post, but you did mention NFL. It looks to me like we were both taking each other the wrong way....LMAO
hmmmm

Rupert, WV

#18 Oct 19, 2010
My bad, you was responding to the religious post. I guess I wasn't "keeping up". LOL
Gma

Bluefield, WV

#19 Oct 19, 2010
All of this? Momof2 just ask what day trick or treating was on.lol
Stupid

United States

#20 Oct 19, 2010
I personally don't understand the scheduling of trick or treating. When I was growing up you started when the street lights came on and stopped when the porch lights went out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association 20 min SWAMP WITCH 341
A question for fat people. 3 hr Wang 9
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 4 hr mr goodwrench 13,315
Do you approve of Dewey W. Russell as Mayor? (Jan '12) 5 hr dewey fan 14
A message for Muslims, & your goons (ISIS). 5 hr Murcan 42
who is she 6 hr Dan 2
Ghost Stories 7 hr COOTERDOG 6
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]