any girls want to make some fast cash...

any girls want to make some fast cash and no one know

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
good lookin

Beckley, WV

#1 Oct 11, 2011
hey i am a good lokin guy i dont have time to meet girls i work all the time lookin to have some fun in the bed room and help u out to lookinn for good lookin 18-30 girl race and size dont matter if u look good email me ur number we will get it going serious emails only
good lookin

Beckley, WV

#2 Oct 11, 2011
oh email is [email protected]
The Law

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Oct 12, 2011
That's Illegal.
yeah

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Oct 12, 2011
The Law wrote:
That's Illegal.
blow me
look for the mt dew

Princeton, WV

#5 Oct 12, 2011
good lookin wrote:
hey i am a good lokin guy i dont have time to meet girls i work all the time lookin to have some fun in the bed room and help u out to lookinn for good lookin 18-30 girl race and size dont matter if u look good email me ur number we will get it going serious emails only
just ride through town and look for the Mt Dew bottles.very easy.
The One

Portage, MI

#6 Oct 12, 2011
The Law wrote:
That's Illegal.
Get off the damn computer & go to Mercer St & do your [email protected] job then!!! Lazy bums!!
jane monkie

Blackpool, UK

#7 Jan 11, 2012
i was in need for cash and there was no other way of getting hold of more and i got told about www.monkeydosh.com and i was surprised how quick i got it
gagirl

Rocky Mount, NC

#8 Jan 13, 2012
I am new to the area. What the heck do Mtn Dew bottles have to do with anything? I love checking the stores downtown and I don't want to do the wrong thing :0
Wang

United States

#9 Jan 13, 2012
good lookin wrote:
Your mom and sister must be going out of town, and taking the dog too.
just a thougth

Oakvale, WV

#10 Jan 13, 2012
what wood you do for a hunderd dollar
only 16

Logan, WV

#11 Jan 13, 2012
just a thougth wrote:
what wood you do for a hunderd dollar
turn your azz in for solicitation of a minor!!!!
older than you are

Oakvale, WV

#12 Jan 13, 2012
did you ask you mother for permisson to ues the pc
old school back in town

Montcalm, WV

#13 Jan 13, 2012
gagirl wrote:
I am new to the area. What the heck do Mtn Dew bottles have to do with anything? I love checking the stores downtown and I don't want to do the wrong thing :0
Mt. Dew Bottles are the open sign for hookers on Mercer St... Yeah I thought ppl were joking too they aint...so don't walk down Mercer St. With a Mt. Dew
only 16

Logan, WV

#14 Jan 13, 2012
No, but i did ask the chief this morning what he wanted me to do today, and he said internet predators. Your the third today, but he will explain that when you answer the door!!!!
reported

Lubbock, TX

#15 Jan 13, 2012
what your bed set up for pictures.. cam maybe, dirty pictures for you and what you trying to make money on these girls offering money holy h3ll that paying for sex. its illegal stupid. and you girls he will ruin your lives with pictures. this is assnine
EmailMe_69

Newark, NJ

#16 Oct 29, 2012
good lookin wrote:
at [email protected] & i will reply with one back & we go from there.
pathetic

Princeton, WV

#17 Nov 1, 2012
omg...
1 post removed
tiffany

United States

#19 Jun 21, 2013
Hey daddy
Retired RR

Circle Pines, MN

#20 Jun 21, 2013
tiffany wrote:
Hey daddy
Hey wh*re. How's my little slave today?
People mind your own

Woodbridge, VA

#21 Jun 21, 2013
He probably don't want all the stds that come along with mercer st hookers. Give him a break he didn't say it had to go straight to the bed. Maybe he just wants to meet someone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 26 min Cookie_Parker 51,601
new football league paying kids to play 4 hr Disappointed Beng... 35
Community Connections Tax Form 990 6 hr COOTERDOG 69
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 7 hr -Prince- 5,440
Jake Weeks (Mar '12) 12 hr bx rider 24
Staci Cox 12 hr bx rider 3
Does anyone know Candy Terry 13 hr her pimp 10

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance