anyone know bryan french?
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
OMG

Princeton, WV

#127 Sep 24, 2010
i cant believe this loser is gonna be a father again. cant call him a daddy cause he dont have anything to do with the kids. and mom one dont keep the kid away. they get to see it. its mom two that keeps the kid away. and now mom 3 will go thru the same shit. he needs to get fixed to where he cant have any more kids. and the dumb ass denise is back with him? after supposedly getting beat? sounds like bullshit to me. why would he take her back if she rat him out? none of it makes sense. i think its all bullshit stories that have been spread around. and with bryan getting caught so many times, how is he out? sounds like they are perfect for each other, both being rats and all.
Sue

San Francisco, CA

#128 Feb 14, 2011
Is this Brian French now hanging with David Westfall?
BryanFrench

Columbus, OH

#129 Jun 16, 2011
You don't know me who are you too judge I might be gay but i'm not a drug dealer.
umpa lumpa u dirty bitch

Beckley, WV

#130 Aug 30, 2011
now she has hep c isnt that great
go denise hahaha
yeahup

Beckley, WV

#131 Sep 8, 2011
bryan french isnt he the reason p got busted heard he ratted him out n then set p up when he was going to see bryans sister just putting that out there
Hunter2011

Cyclone, WV

#132 Sep 29, 2011
Is the momma still sleeping with married men and spreading her yunk around ?
-frenchie-

Beckley, WV

#133 Jul 18, 2012
Okay haha Yes bryan does have a Son. A daughter Is a maybe...WAS THERE a dna test...hummmm NO! And Yea bryan robbed a church, what the hell he was thinking i dunno? He was stung out, and if anyone has ever been on drugs it takes control of your mind, body, soul! But I've got some clean time under my belt now. So my way of thinking has changed alot. People do change! AND A stripper, YEA did that, but sell my body for dope no never had to do that. I ended up falling in love with a dumb ass dope dealer that landed me in prison. SO if you want facts. KNOW US KNOW WHO WE ARE WHAT WE'VE WENT THREW.then type ya lil fingers away.Becuz today im good im in my home with my husband, drugfree living my life. All the while you crazy m'fer'z want to post shit on people who are doing less than you....WOW GO TO CHURCH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our teachers are still standing up for what's r... 13 min Michael T 1
good in bed 20 min shaffer 7
Teachers stick it!!!!! 23 min another one wonde... 13
Lil black stick man on Mercer Street? 49 min Tommy 11
Toad 3 hr Roy 13
German shepherd breeder in Athens area 3 hr Nosey 1
baby names (Mar '12) 4 hr Maddox 35

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance