OMG

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

i cant believe this loser is gonna be a father again. cant call him a daddy cause he dont have anything to do with the kids. and mom one dont keep the kid away. they get to see it. its mom two that keeps the kid away. and now mom 3 will go thru the same shit. he needs to get fixed to where he cant have any more kids. and the dumb ass denise is back with him? after supposedly getting beat? sounds like bullshit to me. why would he take her back if she rat him out? none of it makes sense. i think its all bullshit stories that have been spread around. and with bryan getting caught so many times, how is he out? sounds like they are perfect for each other, both being rats and all.
Sue

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Is this Brian French now hanging with David Westfall?
BryanFrench

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

You don't know me who are you too judge I might be gay but i'm not a drug dealer.
umpa lumpa u dirty bitch

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

now she has hep c isnt that great
go denise hahaha
yeahup

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

bryan french isnt he the reason p got busted heard he ratted him out n then set p up when he was going to see bryans sister just putting that out there
Hunter2011

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Judged:

Is the momma still sleeping with married men and spreading her yunk around ?
-frenchie-

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Okay haha Yes bryan does have a Son. A daughter Is a maybe...WAS THERE a dna test...hummmm NO! And Yea bryan robbed a church, what the hell he was thinking i dunno? He was stung out, and if anyone has ever been on drugs it takes control of your mind, body, soul! But I've got some clean time under my belt now. So my way of thinking has changed alot. People do change! AND A stripper, YEA did that, but sell my body for dope no never had to do that. I ended up falling in love with a dumb ass dope dealer that landed me in prison. SO if you want facts. KNOW US KNOW WHO WE ARE WHAT WE'VE WENT THREW.then type ya lil fingers away.Becuz today im good im in my home with my husband, drugfree living my life. All the while you crazy m'fer'z want to post shit on people who are doing less than you....WOW GO TO CHURCH!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 127 of127
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Elvis and Eden Boswell 7 min Wow 98
Hair loss 11 min Stark Raving Mad 4
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 56 min West Virginia landowner 51,542
Lets talk about regena (Jun '13) 1 hr Class 40
CT Lowe 4 hr interested 18
Kelsey graham 4 hr myohmy 5
Stephanie cox tabor 7 hr sad 3
Dirty Don Meadows Mercer County Sheriff 17 hr loupe 101
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000