sexymomma

Birch River, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Hey Jessica is super hot. Shes a beautiful woman and mom. And if she wasnt involved with soemone Id take her any day. That dark hair and those eyes. My hubby and her could have loads of fun!
ugh

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Nasty a.. Dumba.. Smut
WTF

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

sexymomma wrote:
Hey Jessica is super hot. Shes a beautiful woman and mom. And if she wasnt involved with soemone Id take her any day. That dark hair and those eyes. My hubby and her could have loads of fun!
WTF are you on!!!!!?????
I Know

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Judged:

First of all she is a liar. Trust me everytime she opens her mouth it is a lie. She does not care who she does wrong. She is always talkig about her recovery. First thing to do is tell the truth something she dosen't know how to do. She looks nasty and I am sure noone with any class would look at her. Her kids do not even like her. So what does that say??
Jessica

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

I Know wrote:
First of all she is a liar. Trust me everytime she opens her mouth it is a lie. She does not care who she does wrong. She is always talkig about her recovery. First thing to do is tell the truth something she dosen't know how to do. She looks nasty and I am sure noone with any class would look at her. Her kids do not even like her. So what does that say??
Awwww....Brit didn't get all sorts of bad reactions like you wanted. I feel real sorry for you. Recovery is something I talk about often. I'm sure you just wish you had recovery to talk about. I'm not even going to say anything about you. Just not so sure why you are so obsessed with my and my life. you have a new baby. I'm sure he's doing all sorts of new things. So, why not talk about him and everything he does.
Just tell me brit...are you bored, obsessed or in love???
Jessica

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

sexymomma wrote:
Thank you ;-)

“Achtung! In Nomine ist hier!”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Not sure why anyone would bother attacking Jessica. I haven't seen her or her brother in quite some time. I used to run around with him a little back in the day. Fuck what they got to say Jessica, if you are in fact in recovery, then do you and to hell with everyone else.
wow

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Stfu...none of you know anything she does. Grow up and stop posting sh@t on topix. And to whoever started the post...it didn't even make sense.
wow

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww....Brit didn't get all sorts of bad reactions like you wanted. I feel real sorry for you. Recovery is something I talk about often. I'm sure you just wish you had recovery to talk about. I'm not even going to say anything about you. Just not so sure why you are so obsessed with my and my life. you have a new baby. I'm sure he's doing all sorts of new things. So, why not talk about him and everything he does.
Just tell me brit...are you bored, obsessed or in love???
Lmao...I think it is a combo of all 3!!!!!
sexymomma

Birch River, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

your more then welcome dear. dont pay these haters any attention. its some one you have rejected in life pissed cause your doing so well. keep on doing what you do and keep up the recovery work. addiction is a hard thing to beet and someof us know this first hand i my self have been clean from alchol addiction for almost 8 years and its a hard thing at times. somethigns triger youinto a "wanting mode" and you have to fight to get out of it. your a beautiful lady with a wonderful head on your shoulders keep it up girl and rock on with your sexy self.
droopy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Related to Debbie hebb
jessica hebb

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

droopy wrote:
Related to Debbie hebb
don't even know a debbie hebb.
wondering

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

did she ever find out who the father of the oldest child is?
1 post removed
uhhh

Stillwater, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

I heard it was some gypsy guy.
wondering

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

ooh, i heard there was a few men tested but none of them was the daddy.
Tell me

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

wondering wrote:
ooh, i heard there was a few men tested but none of them was the daddy.
First of all, you guys are talking about a child who is now 15 years old. Do you really think it is fair to talk about her or her mother like this. And anyone can tell you, her father is Shannon Smith from Matoaka. He didn't know until she was close to school age. I'm not sure why. I'm thinking it was possibly because he was incarcerated, as he is now. He has beautiful sisters who are great to their niece. And, from what I hear, Debbie is a wonderful grandmother. She'd about have to be. she has I think something like 6 or 7 grandchildren. I could absolutely be wrong about that. Jessica's child was the first grandchild. Not sure why everyone is bashing on Jessica right now, of all times when she's doing so well. And her 15 year old would be the one to get hurt by this, not Jess. Who would want to hurt a child?

“Blah blah blah”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Somewhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Jessica was a very good friend of mine in High School. I just recently got back in touch with her after not seeing her for a lot of years. I dont know what she did in her past, and I dont care. If she is walking the road to recovery, let her be! Im sure she knows all the wrongs she has done, and doesnt need input from some random hater on topix.
watch her

Stillwater, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Well tiffany is already headed down a very bad road! 15 years old and already has addictions. Its very sad but something needs to happen maybe she needs to go back to Jessica, since she is straighting up and away from her step dad??? Tony I think? Cause he let's her run and do what she wants. The bf don't help much on her either. She needs help.
Jessica

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

watch her wrote:
Well tiffany is already headed down a very bad road! 15 years old and already has addictions. Its very sad but something needs to happen maybe she needs to go back to Jessica, since she is straighting up and away from her step dad??? Tony I think? Cause he let's her run and do what she wants. The bf don't help much on her either. She needs help.
What? I don't know anything about these alligations, but it sounds like I need to. Please don't blast anything else about us on topix. She is only 15. If you know this much, if they're true, chances are you probably know my phone number, so please call me and let me know what's going on so I can take proper procedures to fix these problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 24 min bacon hater 54,392
How far people are willing to go to hurt others 1 hr all the money 5
Princeton Moose 1 hr lol 5
Will sacrificing 3 chickens scare away 5 demons... 1 hr bulk 11
salvia/fake weed 1 hr toke it 5
Suddenlink internet and cable outage (Jan '11) 2 hr Thomas 15
Spandex Extravaganza 2 hr Super Taco 9
•••
•••
•••
Princeton Dating

more search filters

less search filters