Giving away free unworn Air Jordans

Posted in the Princeton Forum

Jimmy Randolph

Princeton, WV

#1 Jul 20, 2013
I've collected over 40 pairs of Air Jordans going on three decades now, and am giving them away because I don't want to be associated with racist colored folk any more.

There is well over $5000 invested in these pieces of crap but could probably sell on auction the whole lot at $20000. I don't want the profits of racism however, and am chalking this up to charity.

Well over half of them are unworn, size 11. A few are barely worn but they are all collector's items. I have some size 8 1/2 to 12 (about 10 of them are not size 11) because size 11 sold out but I bought what I could for my collection.

I have at least one pair from every original release (none of these are re-release or retro issue) in the original colorway of white and red. There were 2 models that the original was in other colors though. I even have the unused briefcase that came with one of the pairs. The ones from the 80's even have that orange Nike tag on them!

Take these off of my hands. If no one claims them within one week, then I will be dropping them off in the middle of the night in the alley behind the Salvation Army. I'm not supporting racists any more.
taker

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2013
Ill take them
1 post removed
Not a sucker

Webster Springs, WV

#4 Jul 20, 2013
You aren't giving them away....are you
WildChild

Annandale, VA

#5 Jul 21, 2013
I'm the type to collect things also... are you giving them away
wow really

Lewisburg, WV

#6 Jul 21, 2013
can i please have the smallest pair you have for my son to start school in. how can i get them....
Ill Say It Since You Wont

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 21, 2013
Jimmy Randolph wrote:
I've collected over 40 pairs of Air Jordans going on three decades now, and am giving them away because I don't want to be associated with racist colored folk any more.
There is well over $5000 invested in these pieces of crap but could probably sell on auction the whole lot at $20000. I don't want the profits of racism however, and am chalking this up to charity.
Well over half of them are unworn, size 11. A few are barely worn but they are all collector's items. I have some size 8 1/2 to 12 (about 10 of them are not size 11) because size 11 sold out but I bought what I could for my collection.
I have at least one pair from every original release (none of these are re-release or retro issue) in the original colorway of white and red. There were 2 models that the original was in other colors though. I even have the unused briefcase that came with one of the pairs. The ones from the 80's even have that orange Nike tag on them!
Take these off of my hands. If no one claims them within one week, then I will be dropping them off in the middle of the night in the alley behind the Salvation Army. I'm not supporting racists any more.
The internet truly has introduced the world to how stupid Americans are. The more they try to sound smart the more their ignorance shows. You stupid spoiled hillbilly, blacks didn't make the shoes gooks over in Taiwan did. Your soo called $2,000 shoe collection is really worth $38.77 cheap nubuck, faulty mesh, and cheap foam. Worthless

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2013
Ill.take some of the size 12
jac

Princeton, WV

#9 Jul 21, 2013
He promotes Hanes as well. Are you going to give away your underwear too?
1 post removed
mee doe

Mansfield, OH

#11 Oct 6, 2013
give me some cute jordans size 11
Nick Nuzz

Chicago, IL

#12 Nov 11, 2013
I want size 11 pair 11
thats my Jim

Princeton, WV

#13 Nov 11, 2013
About a week and a half ago, I saw ol' Jimmy Randolph for the first time without one of his many pairs of Air Jordan's on. I said "that's quite a step down from the J's, what's up with the Chuck Taylor's?" He mumbled something about feeling more white these days and that he already had a massive collection of Chuck Taylors, including leather, flannel, and custom! My jaw about hit the floor when he pulled up his pant leg and showed me how many eyelets his Chucks had...the went halfway to his knee
awesome

Lewisburg, WV

#14 Nov 11, 2013
I want them for my fiancé where u wanna meet
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Nov 11, 2013
Jimmy Randolph wrote:
I've collected over 40 pairs of Air Jordans going on three decades now, and am giving them away because I don't want to be associated with racist colored folk any more.
There is well over $5000 invested in these pieces of crap but could probably sell on auction the whole lot at $20000. I don't want the profits of racism however, and am chalking this up to charity.
Well over half of them are unworn, size 11. A few are barely worn but they are all collector's items. I have some size 8 1/2 to 12 (about 10 of them are not size 11) because size 11 sold out but I bought what I could for my collection.
I have at least one pair from every original release (none of these are re-release or retro issue) in the original colorway of white and red. There were 2 models that the original was in other colors though. I even have the unused briefcase that came with one of the pairs. The ones from the 80's even have that orange Nike tag on them!
Take these off of my hands. If no one claims them within one week, then I will be dropping them off in the middle of the night in the alley behind the Salvation Army. I'm not supporting racists any more.
Jimmie you are a bare footed hill billy that can't afford to buy a pair of shoes. Lmao
Troll Rating Service

Princeton, WV

#16 Nov 11, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmie you are a bare footed hill billy that can't afford to buy a pair of shoes. Lmao
Hi, you've been randomly chosen as our very first subject for troll grading. We will look at three scales, each addressing a different dimension of trolling.

First, we will look at your "Mean n' Nasty" scale. I give you a solid 6 out of 10.

Secondly, we'll check out your "Illogical & Ignorant" factor. The unfair statement you made earns you a respectable 8 out of 10.

Third, we'll assess your "Deceptive Ability" to trick a fool into thinking that you aren't a troll at all. Unfortunately, you get a 1, but I'll give you a 3 for effort.

Your 15 points out of 30 yields your overall troll rating score as "very average". You are a normal sort of troll, with typical trolling style and ability. Please play again!
Troll Wannabee

Bluefield, VA

#17 Nov 17, 2013
Troll Rating Service wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, you've been randomly chosen as our very first subject for troll grading. We will look at three scales, each addressing a different dimension of trolling.
First, we will look at your "Mean n' Nasty" scale. I give you a solid 6 out of 10.
Secondly, we'll check out your "Illogical & Ignorant" factor. The unfair statement you made earns you a respectable 8 out of 10.
Third, we'll assess your "Deceptive Ability" to trick a fool into thinking that you aren't a troll at all. Unfortunately, you get a 1, but I'll give you a 3 for effort.
Your 15 points out of 30 yields your overall troll rating score as "very average". You are a normal sort of troll, with typical trolling style and ability. Please play again!
Send me an application, please!!
THE Rupert Murd Hawk

Rupert, WV

#18 Nov 17, 2013
Troll Wannabee wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me an application, please!!
I was in Princeton and this guy told me to tell you

o-HO

YO

and "No."
Bxxzy

La Place, LA

#19 Nov 24, 2013
Can I get the size 8 1/2
Adam haring

United States

#20 Dec 10, 2013
One size 11 please, if you could blue and white, but I don't care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***How to Overcome the Enemy*** 15 min Titus 3-5 67
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 17 min SWAMP WITCH 2,255
Fun Joke of the Day 19 min blip 8
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 19 min Titus 3-5 8,384
hair stylist.. 1 hr fed up 10
April Sexton 1 hr datgurl 2
ctacker barrel girl who is she 1 hr curious 11
PastorLDM Hang Out 2 hr truth 23
Princeton Dating
Find my Match

Princeton Jobs

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Princeton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Princeton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]