David Swick aka redneck

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
oldschool

Princeton, WV

#1 Mar 26, 2012
Does anyone know we're he might be now he was a cool bud of mine but after the once dent that happened with losing his mom dad and sister I lost contact I wonder if the crazy girl ever left him alone
TheyCallMeCrzy

Princeton, WV

#2 Mar 26, 2012
He lives with his girlfriend somewhere in Pipestem......the crazy girl was her name Sue? She is a joke
oldschool

Princeton, WV

#3 Mar 26, 2012
Yeah I think that was her name not sure she had brown hair and drank like a fish. But she liked too many people well that's good my bud has got a good girl and that he is doing okay
what the hell

Princeton, WV

#4 Mar 26, 2012
Okay I know this David guy he used to be nothing but I male whore and the sur chick was a good girl she was a married women though who fell in love with David and he's patents hated her so it wasn't going to work hell she probably is raising his son too but she was a joke for ever thinking that man could love her I wonder what happened to her could care less about David the damn girl told me that when she slept with him he told her she was notch 36 on his belt and she still loved him she did need help hope she got it
TheyCallMeCrzy

Princeton, WV

#5 Mar 27, 2012
Hey oldschool...r u from Hinton.....if so how are you doing? We have mutual friends from town...Sue was a stalker, a nasty skank who would do anyone and anything.....and she was a good girl..yeah right.....she ain't raisin his kid, he can't donate to the cause to have any kids...what a laugh.....s stuff different day...wonder why his parents hated her? hmmmm makes you wonder, but I know why they did and I know why a lot of people did....and as far as #36 on his belt, didn't you mean #136......this is too funny
what the hell

Princeton, WV

#6 Mar 28, 2012
Okay that is real messed up I how someone can talk so much crap about someone and as far as her screwing everyone how the hell do you all know did she screw you and if the poor girl don't mess with David no more and he's happy then that's the main thing but and i didn't say he had a kid hell I don't know and if she was number 137 on that dudes belt that's real sad because she was crazy over that man once i think that's why she started drinking heavy I just hope everyone is good we all make mistakes

“hi”

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

New York, NY

#7 Mar 28, 2012
Okay enough is enough you all I am the sue girl you all ate talking about and yes at one time in my life I did drink like a fish I was very flirty but I have only slept with six people my whole life and I was in love with David so I throught so guess I was stalky but I have not seen nor bothered the man in seven years and I glad he's happy and don't anyone of you talk about my kids I love them and so does my husband who I have been with fourteen years he forgave my crazy ass going wild in 04 n 05 sit hat true love and it sucks you all hide under screen names plz grow uo
Shea Swick

Princeton, WV

#8 Oct 30, 2012
This is his sister Sue i hope u remember me but i barley know u i want to say dnt bring our parents name in to this cause they are dead and we have had it rough yes he is with a nice girl right now and no he doesnt have any kids so back the fuck off ok i know what he does not u ppl who likes to bash someone if u dnt knw them back off and no he hasnt been with 137 women try only 5 in his life time ok so if u have a problem u can take it up with thanks
stew

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Shea Swick wrote:
This is his sister Sue i hope u remember me but i barley know u i want to say dnt bring our parents name in to this cause they are dead and we have had it rough yes he is with a nice girl right now and no he doesnt have any kids so back the fuck off ok i know what he does not u ppl who likes to bash someone if u dnt knw them back off and no he hasnt been with 137 women try only 5 in his life time ok so if u have a problem u can take it up with thanks
this is really tought that you have to defend your brother here!
stew

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Oct 30, 2012
people should keep the old storys alone , they are old ! and who knows what has been added by now !
leave this family alone really !
Shea Swick

Princeton, WV

#11 Oct 30, 2012
thank u so much stew for saying this really means alot!!!!

“hi”

Level 1

Bronx, NY

#12 Oct 30, 2012
Shea I do remember you you were young and I'm sorry for all this nonsense people like to trash I'm fine with the truth I was a crazy awful person years ago but I'm happy and a good life now and I hope your brother is good and well to and your parents were good people I am sorry I just wish people used real names but the past is past we must live in the future your brother was never bad it was me again sorry
meyo

Washington, DC

#13 Oct 31, 2012
So what kind of person is this guy you said you were in love wt him did he love you or is he an ass

“hi”

Level 1

Bronx, NY

#14 Oct 31, 2012
meyo wrote:
So what kind of person is this guy you said you were in love wt him did he love you or is he an ass
He was and most likely still is a good man it's been 8 years but he was a good guy then I was just married and had left my husband and I was bad news from the get go I'm sure he always will regret meeting me but he was good person he was never mean to me that's all I can say
Shea Swick

Princeton, WV

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Meyo better watch ur fucking mouth about calling someone an ass ok and sue yes i was young and i remeber everything and ye our parents was good ppl they never said they didnt like u they was upset cause u was married and cheated on ur husband but yes the past is this past and ppl need to keep there mouth shut about my family my brother is the only person i have in my life from the swick family so we stick together like i said who ever want to bash my family can take it up with me ok
meyo

Washington, DC

#16 Nov 1, 2012
I wasent calling him names was just asking sew what kinda man he was acording to other pep he likes to break up pep marrage he prb os a cheayer did he love you sew
mikey

Washington, DC

#17 Nov 1, 2012
I know david he is a good guy the last i heard about him he was with some girl and was talking about marring her heard he even quit drinking to be with her he must love her i never thought i would here the day he would give up his mountain dew bottle for a girl dose anybody know who she is? takes a good woman to settle down a drinking man

“hi”

Level 1

Bronx, NY

#18 Nov 1, 2012
Meyo he did not break up my marriage I left my husband of my own free will and he did love me at one time but I was a drinker and was wild with my new found freedom he did show me that a man can love a woman and not hit her and because of that my husband had to learn to become a man that would not ever hit me and almost 8 years he's not and if I had been single I think me and David would have been fine and the first time I met him he never drank but the second go around he did so I'm really happy he has found happiness as he always wished me well like I said meyo I was the badone not him
meyo

Washington, DC

#19 Nov 1, 2012
So why did you break up was it him or you that ended the relatinship pep said you stalked him

“hi”

Level 1

Bronx, NY

#20 Nov 1, 2012
meyo wrote:
So why did you break up was it him or you that ended the relatinship pep said you stalked him
I guess I was obsessed with him I don't really now what happened with us he went out on the road driving a rig and I became wild and careless so I think he dumped me if I had stayed the person he first met think we would been good but I married at 16 and I was 22 and just enjoyed being free from my mean abusive husband but I'm glad I grew up and I'm 30 now I learned a lot from my mistakes and to think back I was a fool and David was smart but I will never bash him he was good to me and my family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip Shumate 5 min Someone who knows 1
Scorned Women 9 min rub down 8
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 12 min Richie Stopping By 14,627
Ghost Stories 35 min Armed Dangerous 30
Word association 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 429
Last word + 2 (May '12) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,309
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 5,104
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE