smh21

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

i dont see how she jus walkin around like she didnt snitch wtf??? ppl crazy to sell her shyt she prob done got them tooo wat a shame....dat hoe nasty who shots up n there forehead??? n sumone dat was good to u u wear a wire on em...smh like i said sge will get her....n trust i will wear gloves but i am gon see her june wen i get off
1 post removed
Marilyn Toler

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Please if anyone has seen Teresa please get in touch with me mjtoler@hotmail.com
Someones Watching

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Somebodies watching this post as several have been deleted already. It looks like if there is too much real info. on here it gets deleted. Someone in Topix is worried about this string!
Amanda presutti

Hanover, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

I don't know I ant earased nothing for all u who hate me I could care less I ant posting nothing else this is for kids hate me love me I could care less IM happy know that's all that matters bye

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Amanda presutti wrote:
I don't know I ant earased nothing for all u who hate me I could care less I ant posting nothing else this is for kids hate me love me I could care less IM happy know that's all that matters bye
Amanda, Are you staying with your sister in Matoaka ? What's going on in your life that is making you so happy now ? Is life good now or what ?
Amanda presutti

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

I got a good man he takes good care of me he don't do drugs or nothing he is the reason I stopped everything and I fell in love with him

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Amanda presutti wrote:
I got a good man he takes good care of me he don't do drugs or nothing he is the reason I stopped everything and I fell in love with him
Well that's good, I'm glad to hear that! Be good to him and it will all be good, hopefully not like the crap I'm still putting up with that I told you about before. Anyway, good luck and tell your sister that I said hi and she still owes me, she will know what you mean lol! See Ya!
Jim Ross

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Buckwild Rider wrote:
<quoted text> Well that's good, I'm glad to hear that! Be good to him and it will all be good, hopefully not like the crap I'm still putting up with that I told you about before. Anyway, good luck and tell your sister that I said hi and she still owes me, she will know what you mean lol! See Ya!
Be careful brother ive watched them share needles like it was a pencil and that was years ago soo i cant imagine what theyve been through and injected since then never let their fluids touch your flesh
Jim Ross

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Amanda presutti wrote:
Lmao yeah right thats why i saw you walking your grounds today solo why do women get on here and say they have a man when they truly are single
Any

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

But
my man

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

I was home with my man . you must walks the streets . I love in Athens now been here with him 4 a year now . So you need 2 do your home work . My man is a state tropper.so I don't need the streets anymore.now find someone else to stalk
Actually

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

There is no way Amanda wrote this thread. Amanda does not use periods in her sentences from above. This last thread used 6 periods. There is no way a state trooper would date Amanda Persutti. Just a couple of months ago she went to Charlotte with some unsavory characters and you can imagine what transpired.
Jim Ross

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Actually wrote:
There is no way Amanda wrote this thread. Amanda does not use periods in her sentences from above. This last thread used 6 periods. There is no way a state trooper would date Amanda Persutti. Just a couple of months ago she went to Charlotte with some unsavory characters and you can imagine what transpired.
Youve got the magic eye my friend she went to the queen city huh i can guess a lot of drugs dirty needles and stds passed around like the salt shaker lol
Jes Me

Anawalt, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Arrested for More women charged with prostitution in Princeton. See story and the mug shots below:

http://bdtonline.com/local/x596956565/Three-w...
Jim Ross

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Jes Me wrote:
Arrested for More women charged with prostitution in Princeton. See story and the mug shots below:
http://bdtonline.com/local/x596956565/Three-w...
Theyll be out by the 1st same ol story lmao
Curious

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Jim Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
Theyll be out by the 1st same ol story lmao
I see you on several hooker threads making remarks that insinuate you don't think they should be arrested and/or even though many people are up in arms about the hooker traffic, there should be no policing in these situations. If that is what you are saying, is it because you are a pimp or a john? Just curious.
Legalize Prostitution

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

I'm not a pimp or a john, I just think prostitution should be legal. No different that taking a high class woman on a $200 date and ending up in bed with her, both parties after the same thing.

YES if Amanda had drugs on her she should have been arrested for drugs.
funny

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Amanda presutti wrote:
supposingly "she" posted this on 7/17/13 and only 2 days later was arrested for prostitution.what in the hell happened so fast? seems like either she lied like hell or her good man quit taking such good care of her.LMAo
very funny

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

I think its very funny. Why did she have to com on here and lye. Its not like anyone belived a good man would want anythg to do with her nasty a$$. lol
Jim Ross

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>I see you on several hooker threads making remarks that insinuate you don't think they should be arrested and/or even though many people are up in arms about the hooker traffic, there should be no policing in these situations. If that is what you are saying, is it because you are a pimp or a john? Just curious.
I am what i am a red blooded american who likes to have rough sex with women i barley even know is that against the law

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Tourette syndrome making a fool of my son? 11 min Stark Raving Mad 6
harrison st 17 min Fubar 3
Oakvale 19 min bulk 13
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 35 min Sammy 54,224
BB&T Layoffs 46 min Curious 17
What is the cheapest hotel/motel in Princeton? 3 hr bulk 5
Mercer Christian academy 3 hr all the money 38
cheap thrills records (Mar '11) 7 hr Fnm 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••