curious

Orlando, FL

#1 Dec 14, 2011
What do you know about her?
1 post removed
May have been

Elkins, WV

#3 Dec 15, 2011
someone told me that she was a snitch that supposedly lives in one of Harold Buckner's apartments but I do not know if that is true or not....Has anyone heard that Harold Buckner might take advantage of destitute prostitutes? I do not know for sure if he does or not. A couple hookers have told me that he does get with them but I have no proof and will not say it as a certainty....I have also heard half of law enforcement doesn't like him because they know what he does...I do not know if that is true or not...
well

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2011
I know she snitched on one person here recently.
fromsomeonewhokn ows

Sneedville, TN

#5 Dec 15, 2011
curious wrote:
What do you know about her?
She used to hook on Mercer and Thorn pretty frequently. Haven't seen her out as much lately.
sweetgirl

Princeton, WV

#6 Dec 15, 2011
Str8 TRASH!!!!!!!!!! She has been in my family(not blood kin) for years and used to be a good girl;( However, she has let drugs take her down and is nothing nothing nothing.....anyone who lets thr kids get taken by the state and doesnt try in anyway to get them back IS TRASH IN MY BOOK PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
Wondering

Princeton, WV

#7 Apr 18, 2012
Does these girl run with a girl named Tonya ?
fromsomeonewhokn ows

Newton, WV

#8 Apr 18, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Does these girl run with a girl named Tonya ?
I haven't seen Amanda in months. I know a Tonya Cunningham; but, I haven't seen Amanda with her. I haven't seen Tonya in a while; but, when I saw her, she was with a black girl on Thorn and Mercer.
Amanda presutti

King William, VA

#9 Jul 13, 2013
I have been clean for years know and yes I did let drugs take over my life but I have a really good life now even though I lost a lot of things that meant the world to me life sometimes doesn't go the way we want it to
coal miner

Ashburn, VA

#10 Jul 13, 2013
amanda if u ever need any help let me know
smh21

Washington, DC

#11 Jul 14, 2013
amanda is a snitch cuz u she wore a wire on me i got papers to prove it...better be glad i culdnt put my hands on u cuz u jus bout got me taken from my kids snitch!!!! but ima see u as soon as i get off papers believe that hoe!!!! i dk y u culdnt have did ur time like a real person but instead u gotta do sum shyt like dat foh imaa see u word!!!
Jim Ross

United States

#12 Jul 14, 2013
smh21 wrote:
amanda is a snitch cuz u she wore a wire on me i got papers to prove it...better be glad i culdnt put my hands on u cuz u jus bout got me taken from my kids snitch!!!! but ima see u as soon as i get off papers believe that hoe!!!! i dk y u culdnt have did ur time like a real person but instead u gotta do sum shyt like dat foh imaa see u word!!!
Im sorry for your luck with her shes not a very good person and not clean in any way i know a guy she gave her diseases too i told him to stay away from her but he couldnt resist her butt now hes paying for it even though she just gave him fellatio soo if you do fight her be sure not to get her blood on you
1 post removed
Amanda presutti

Sumerduck, VA

#14 Jul 14, 2013
Hey dumb ads look up fellatio

“Here to provide information”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Bluefield, WV

#15 Jul 14, 2013
Jim, I don't know about the diseases; but, I know that it smells really bad the last time I was there 2 years ago. I had to leave. I guess that she is still taking guys to the house with all of the apartments on Highland Avenue. I have seen her out twice after 10:00 p.m. in the last week on Thorn, just down from her apartments.
Jim Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry for your luck with her shes not a very good person and not clean in any way i know a guy she gave her diseases too i told him to stay away from her but he couldnt resist her butt now hes paying for it even though she just gave him fellatio soo if you do fight her be sure not to get her blood on you
Past and Present

Roanoke, VA

#16 Jul 14, 2013
A was consistently nice and honest to me in the past. I know she fought the dope and had tried the cure (MD). Haven't seen her working in a while. I'll keep her in my prayers. Word among brothers is that she is straight shooting honest not like some of the other thieving skanks that roam P'ton.
The Way it is

Roanoke, VA

#17 Jul 14, 2013
Hooker watchdog wrote:
Jim, I don't know about the diseases; but, I know that it smells really bad the last time I was there 2 years ago. I had to leave. I guess that she is still taking guys to the house with all of the apartments on Highland Avenue. I have seen her out twice after 10:00 p.m. in the last week on Thorn, just down from her apartments.
<quoted text>
Always assume they all have something. Even oral is not safe w/o protection.
for sure

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jul 14, 2013
I have seen her prostititing and buying drugs recently. She is crazy to say she has straightened up. She knows what she is and so does this whole town. If she knew what people thought of her she would leave town.
Jim Ross

United States

#19 Jul 15, 2013
Amanda presutti wrote:
Head neck slobbing you know the drill lol
Jim Ross

United States

#20 Jul 15, 2013
for sure wrote:
I have seen her prostititing and buying drugs recently. She is crazy to say she has straightened up. She knows what she is and so does this whole town. If she knew what people thought of her she would leave town.
Lol exactly
Jim Ross

United States

#21 Jul 15, 2013
Hooker watchdog wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on the mark as always brother

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#22 Jul 15, 2013
Amanda presutti wrote:
Hey Amanda, May I ask, what does the definition of "Fellatio" have to do with the topic? Why do you show two different locations on here and one last thing, what is your sisters neme in Matoaka?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 5 min Salvation is of t... 13,827
Jesus Christ Spotted a Walmart 8 min The South Is Gonn... 1
Panhandlers 15 min Tammy 4
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 1 hr Theo 5,045
Last word + 2 (May '12) 1 hr Theo 2,254
Word association 1 hr Theo 388
Michael Hoops 1 hr Always a cheater 2
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE