Okay

Sneedville, TN

#21 Dec 30, 2009
Hmmmm wrote:
storm wrote:
I have found that the McDonald's workers very polite and courteous and hardly ever get an order wrong. Especially with the electronic readout of what you order, there is little room for error.
Well someone should them at Stafford drive to be more courteous and move faster at getting orders out to the customers. Too many people loiter there
I dont mind the slowness as much as tey never get my order right. I go throug drive throughm My kids dont like pickles,ketchup or mustard so its a plain sadwich. I have to take it back 90 percet left.
tom

Sneedville, TN

#22 Dec 30, 2009
sub way wal mart
None

Franklin, TN

#23 Jan 6, 2010
angelos is nasty and macados also
ewwww

Rupert, WV

#24 Jan 12, 2010
el mariachis tops the list. lots of nasty little dives in the area. Health inspector must be gettin a fat wallet.
bomber

Marion, VA

#25 Jan 12, 2010
I went to McDonalds on Stafford Drive and was waiting to get my order. I WATCHED one of the managers pick up my hash brown with his bare hand and put it in the wrapper!! When he attempted to give me the bag, I told him I watched him handle my food and didn't it having lost my appetite. Without a word or even batting an eye, he refunded my money, turned and walked away never saying a friggin word. All along I flashed on the sign in the bathroom, "employees are required to wash hands". I'll stay home and eat Oatmeal
Guy on the Internet

Tarboro, NC

#26 Jan 13, 2010
I miss the old days of Harvey's Chicken & Ribs. That was a great place and food. Shame Harvey passed away a few years back. Guy was sweet and if you didn't have the money , he'd put it on your tab. "You can pay next time your in."

I miss Harvey's a lot when I drive by. Lot of good memories of that place.

As far as worst place to eat , Pizza Hut on Stafford drive once served me and my cousins ; cold pizza , flat pop and burnt breadsteaks. I haven't ate there since.
Hmmmm

Beckley, WV

#27 Jan 13, 2010
I went to McDonalds on Stafford drive again just to see how the service was sine the last time I went. Guess what? Not much of a change. One of the shift employees tried to give me fries that were almost cold and like "bomber" he wasn't even courteous about it. I told him to cancel the order and give me my money back.
Who ever the main management people are need to get thier supervisors in check. yeah the place is busy but no excuse for not being more customer service oriented. And you see more employees standing outside smoking then go back in and start fixing food. Maybe the health board should get back to posting the inspection reports in the paper. Hey WVVA how about a segment on the news cast regarding the state of conditions at resturants in our area.
bomber

United States

#28 Jan 14, 2010
I think the thing to do is call their office down near Pounding Mill and report these problems.
Helen T

Oakwood, VA

#29 Jan 14, 2010
You can also go online and make a complain and get a free meal coupon that is send from pounding mill.
well

Franklin, TN

#30 Jan 14, 2010
I called about some missing items from my order once I got home and realized. They told me they'd mail me coupons. Never got anything! Those people working there do not care, only time they care is if the big boss is in.(which is rare, because the general manager doesn't have to be in the field all the time)
tom

Big Stone Gap, VA

#31 Jan 14, 2010
omlet shop late at night grilled chicken sandwich is nasty
gggg

Rupert, WV

#32 Jan 19, 2010
mcdonaldssss
YingYang

Beckley, WV

#33 Jan 19, 2010
How does the Japanese restaurant in Princeton compare to the one in Beckley (Fujiyama) as far as quality and price?
Helen T

Oakwood, VA

#34 Jan 19, 2010
The Kimono is Princeton is my least favorite Japanese restaurant. I have never been to the one in Beckley but the one is Princeton is way overpriced and the food taste a bit bland. The best one I have been to so far has been the one in Lebanon VA. Beckley does have that awesome Chinese place called Young Chows. It has a sushi bar/sports bar and some of the best food I have ever had.
observer

Kingsport, TN

#35 Jan 19, 2010
Helen T wrote:
The Kimono is Princeton is my least favorite Japanese restaurant. I have never been to the one in Beckley but the one is Princeton is way overpriced and the food taste a bit bland. The best one I have been to so far has been the one in Lebanon VA. Beckley does have that awesome Chinese place called Young Chows. It has a sushi bar/sports bar and some of the best food I have ever had.
Now we know what you do.drink and party down.....what kind of christian are you?
Hello

Rupert, WV

#36 Jan 19, 2010
I have ate at both Japanese restaurants the one is Beckley wonderful. The one here is very bland, and the entertaiment experience is far better in Beckley as well. Worth the drive, and the prices are about the same, but the food and services are no comparison.. I will not go backk to the one here
Sad

United States

#37 Jan 19, 2010
Pizza hut on stafford is distguisting..... They need to tear it down like taco bell and start all over.
Helen T

Oakwood, VA

#38 Jan 19, 2010
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know what you do.drink and party down.....what kind of christian are you?
Heck yeah I like to have fun and if someone wants to invite me to a club or bar then yeah I don discriminate against having fun with friends.
John Galt

Lewisburg, WV

#39 Jan 19, 2010
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you freaky boy, the Christian police? What kind of Christian are you hanging out in Topix and downing everyone else? Judgemental prick.

Since: Jan 10

Oakvale, WV

#40 Jan 19, 2010
Well, I used to like Tudors , but I went there today and ordered pinto beans, what all was floating in them was disgusting! Green beans, potatoes, hard to tell what else, that was enough for me, I took it back and got my money, and I have noticed while sitting in the drive-thru they have people running aroung behing the counter that do not work there including kids and most of them do not look very well groomed or sanitary, I willl have to be pretty desperate before I go back. The only good thing is the employees are very friendly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jon Booth 9 min Rich the 3rd 23
Bad possum Renters 9 min miss thang 27
Small winkies in Princeton 1 hr Anonymous 4
Looking for a guy from Welch 1 hr Anonymous 2
Last word + 2 (May '12) 1 hr Analog man 1,207
word assocation (Nov '07) 1 hr Analog man 5,697
drop a word, add a word. (Nov '10) 1 hr Analog man 4,437
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 13 hr David_3 10,953
Princeton Dating
Find my Match