DATA: More Atheists in Mercer County...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cobaltkiller1989

Athens, WV

#50 Apr 14, 2011
PHOTOG wrote:
I noticed there are a lot of atheists on this forum. I'm on board. Here is the Association of Religious Data's finding's on Mercer County.
More people don't claim a religion at all.
34,514 - No religion
17,998 - Evangelical Prtestant
8,355 - Mainline Protestant
http://www.thearda.com/mapsReports/reports/co...
if what you say is true. and there are a huge amount of atheists here, this place has jus gotten a whole lot better for me

Atheists FTW
Cobaltkiller1989

Athens, WV

#51 Apr 14, 2011
Glenn Beck wrote:
<quoted text>
you can kiss my a s s, you atheirsts caint clam that the peeple listed aas unclammed are all quare-assed atheisrts. unclammed wood be all peeple that just dont no what religon thay has. that dont meen thay all hat god, its maebee 6 or 7 quares around hear that atr atheisrt pecker grabbers
another fine example of what West Virgiania's public schools create on a daily basis

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#52 Jul 1, 2011
Take from the church the miraculous, the supernatural, the incomprehensible, the unreasonable, the impossible, the unknowable, the absurd, and nothing but a vacuum remains.

Jesus G Christ
Level 3

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#53 Jun 17, 2012
To say that atheism requires faith is as dim-witted as saying that disbelief in pixies or leprechauns takes faith. Even if Einstein himself told me there was an elf on my shoulder, I would still ask for proof and I wouldn’t be wrong to ask. – Geoff Mather

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 3 min purplelady1040 51,304
Community Connections Tax Form 990 1 hr Disgusted 66
indictments 1 hr clara 3
Staci Cox 1 hr bx rider 1
who is that blonde 2 hr Grover 6
Jennifer Garner in Princeton 2 hr Curious 1
Anyone know this guy? (Jul '12) 3 hr too much 4
Pagan vs Laci 8 hr paganbirdkeeper666 52

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web