Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

LOL....well that's funny, Sniveling Wimp.

The fact is, Zimmerman is living in hiding except for a recent public relations stunt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23628...

And don't expect Artie to "understand" anything, because if he can't whine about it or call you a narcissist, he doesn't have a damn thing to say.

Unlike you...who has plenty to say even though none of it ever makes any gawddamn sense.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Arthur, you have got to understand that these sniveling wimps on the left expected Zimmerman to curl up in the fetal position and take the beating. After all, that is what cowards like Stuck Fick, Meat Lover, and Creepy would have done.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

I'd rather be an immature narcissist than a whining, blubbering idiot like you any day Artie.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>A very immature narcissist at that.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Arthur, you have got to understand that these sniveling wimps on the left expected Zimmerman to curl up in the fetal position and take the beating. After all, that is what cowards like Stuck Fick, Meat Lover, and Creepy would have done.
He did do that assuming what he told was the truth, he was a wussy that used a gun despite his size advantage over TM or did the fox news change that fact too?
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad for them the right to own a gun is enshrined in the Constitution. Oh wait, they dont care about the Constitution. Too bad the right of self defense does not need to be granted by anyone, it is an first and foremost an inalienable human right, the right to survive. I will stay locked and loaded and ready to defend myself and my family from spineless Constitution ignoring cowards and the POS criminals. I am a democrat on most things, but I support gun rights because I support the Constitution. Oh and I really like guns also, much fun. ;)
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like England and Japan so well, I can clear room in my schedule to help you pack.
Me too, hell I will pay for it.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
He did do that assuming what he told was the truth, he was a wussy that used a gun despite his size advantage over TM or did the fox news change that fact too?
LOL..yeah, he was real man getting his azz kicked by a 17 year old kid that weighed 100 pounds less than him. Geez, the idiots these idiots love to make heroes out of amaze me.

Of course they do prefer the tough talk of people like Bush who toss out catch phrases like "we're gonna git him dead or alive" instead of actually doing any of that. Idiots are bad enough, but idiots that place value on banal superficiality is a whole other issue.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Did I say I liked either, Strawman? I said compare the homicide rate by gun violence in either country to the US.

Now, stop being stupid....Oh wait, that's impossible.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like England and Japan so well, I can clear room in my schedule to help you pack.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Or, you could use the money to buy yourself an education.

But then again, I don't think the short bus will drop you off at any place of higher education despite the imaginary money you think you have.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Me too, hell I will pay for it.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

The more fox stays an Zimmy apologist they are unconciously making Zim into a bigger wuss than we originally thought by making TM into something that I feel is at least 98% fiction, a 17 year old kid wanted to get home out of the rain he was alone and he did not reside in Sanford he was just visiting and wasnt all that familiar with the area.

Zimmy being a wuss after engaging the altercation gets more and more clearer after his story has been told. I just laugh at this, the only ones really getting worked up all over this is the limbaugh worshippers.

I dont believe Zimmy wants this support from these droolers himself, they are making him into the biggest wuss of all time, he wants them to shut up then he would have no one back him up.

At least Sanford PD let him off the hook by giving no drug test to him.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

And your ignorance is not exceeded by anyone's.

Well, except for Arthur. Although, technically, he is not as stupid as you. He whines more. But then again, you're more of a coward.

Oh hell, it's a toss up.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy, your ignorance is only exceeded by Stuck Fick's. If he had taken the beating, TM would be alive and Zimmerman might possibly be a vegetable. Try to keep up.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Meat Lover, who "will got to prison"? Ignorant bastard. And by the way, how are the gun ban laws working out in Washington D.C., and your boy's hometown of Chicago? GEORGE ZIMMERMAN!!
Easy killer. It was just a typo. They aren't as bad as just not knowing. And there aren't "gun bans." There's no-sale areas. They never work. NY has a gun ban. Murders have been cut to a fraction of what they were. Gun ownership is half what it was 40 years ago and still dropping. Get over it. The country lets gays get married and live happily ever after too. And BENGHAZI!!!

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

The right to own a gun is enshrined in the constitution. The right to kill another human is not.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad for them the right to own a gun is enshrined in the Constitution. Oh wait, they dont care about the Constitution. Too bad the right of self defense does not need to be granted by anyone, it is an first and foremost an inalienable human right, the right to survive. I will stay locked and loaded and ready to defend myself and my family from spineless Constitution ignoring cowards and the POS criminals. I am a democrat on most things, but I support gun rights because I support the Constitution. Oh and I really like guns also, much fun. ;)
1 post removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy, your ignorance is only exceeded by Stuck Fick's. If he had taken the beating, TM would be alive and Zimmerman might possibly be a vegetable. Try to keep up.
He wasnt getting beat up, FL law requies a hospital visit if his injuries were like he imagined they were, that hospital visit never happened, he is on tape on that same night an hour or so later just talking like nothing bad even occured. He lied, he got off scott free, it happens. He is guilty just like OJ who was also aquitted.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Criminals love the UK. With the population unarmed they rob, rape, and kill almost at will. I read the Uk papers almost daily. Thugs routinely terrorize people in their own home for months before they rob and kill them. The UK has become what they want the US to become, a nanny state with limited freedoms and no guns. No guns to protect oneself so the thugs rule the roost, beating and stabbing thousands of people who here would pull out a gun and blow the creeps heads off. I will stick with the good ol USA
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

How long are these spineless antigun nanny state cowards going to whine about Zimmerman. He was found not guilty. That should be the end of the story, but the gun grabbers just cant resist a good tragedy to spew there anti-gun rhetoric. They parade the families of the dead like props in some sick play, have they no shame?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

So does Zimmerman. He couldn't defend himself against a 17 year old kid that weighed 100 pounds less than him. What kind of man is that?

Oh, that's right. He's not. He's a scared little man...just like you.

Ignorant people like you place value on superficiality and empty headed rhetoric.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution is about freedom and liberty. Along with freedom and liberty comes responsibility. People like Stuck Fick and his posse, lack the intelligence and intestinal fortitude to take responsibility for themselves. They need the government safety net. They're willing to sacrifice liberty for government handouts.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

What's the murder rate compared to the US, Artie?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
Arthur wrote:
Criminals love the UK. With the population unarmed they rob, rape, and kill almost at will. I read the Uk papers almost daily. Thugs routinely terrorize people in their own home for months before they rob and kill them. The UK has become what they want the US to become, a nanny state with limited freedoms and no guns. No guns to protect oneself so the thugs rule the roost, beating and stabbing thousands of people who here would pull out a gun and blow the creeps heads off. I will stick with the good ol USA

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

LOL...We're right behind Africa.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Huh?

Jesus Effing Christ, you're a moron.

If that's the case, then over 3000 of all nationalities were killed by a white man on 9/11.

Benghazi. LMFAO. Only idiots like you are still talking about his non-issue.
Crowley wrote:
Arthur, isn't it interesting how Stuck Fick and his morons make fun of Benghazi and are so engaged in the Martin/Zimmerman debate? Of course, in Benghazi four white men were killed by a black man (Ochucklehead) and a dyke (Billary), so that makes it ok. Martin was killed by a Hispanic, acquitted by a jury of women, yet it is the White man is at fault. Go figure.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

LOL...I love it when you start fear mongering like the ignorant coward you are.

You go girl!!!

BENGHAZI!!!!
Arthur wrote:
How long are these spineless antigun nanny state cowards going to whine about Zimmerman. He was found not guilty. That should be the end of the story, but the gun grabbers just cant resist a good tragedy to spew there anti-gun rhetoric. They parade the families of the dead like props in some sick play, have they no shame?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother in law 27 min Deedee 7
Cruisin for Christ Car Show at Princeton Church... 1 hr Mae-bee 4
israel vs hamas 1 hr patriot 61
what happened to ricky kanode. 3 hr pat 14
Rehab 3 hr Maybe 8
Concord's Dr. Islam 4 hr amerika 18
Rob thayer (Jan '13) 5 hr do what 14
Chic fila no longer coming to Princeton 10 hr Sarge 10
Who is the man with the biggest private part in... 11 hr Kenny 11