need help

Princeton, WV

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Im new to the area and im having a hard time getting a job to support my 3 year old girl is there any places around to get food when you need it donated any help would be great
Pctn Mom

Roanoke, VA

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Pctn Church of God on Oakvale Rd will be giving out groceries this Sat. You will need to register at their office to get an ID card to pick up your food. You will need proof of income and one utility bill to show your physical address. Also, Tender Mercies gives out groceries Mon-Thur. You are allowed to go once a month. Hope this helps. God bless.
need help

Princeton, WV

#3 Jul 19, 2012
thank you very much pctn mom and god bless you
Ruthie

Princeton, WV

#4 Jul 22, 2012
There is also Tender Mercies Food Pantry. It is located off the New Hope Road. I do not know the name of the street but the Salvation Army or a church office should be able to give you directions. Just call one of them. I think they give out food every day.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 7, 2013
need help wrote:
Im new to the area and im having a hard time getting a job to support my 3 year old girl is there any places around to get food when you need it donated any help would be great
somtimes the churchs keep some nonperishable foods on hand for the needy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 11 min MrsGladToBeMe 13,526
Word association 22 min SWAMP WITCH 372
Pat White was in Outback in Princeton today 23 min money velocity 49
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 26 min SWAMP WITCH 5,014
Last word + 2 (May '12) 27 min SWAMP WITCH 2,226
WVVA filming at McD's and Princeton High School 1 hr money velocity 6
These bums in Princeton, trying to shake me dow... 2 hr Will Frazier Jr 11
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE