First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“hi”

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Just wondering if anyone ever thinks of an ex because recently I have had dreams of a person from my past and I find it strange I have had closure for years and not really even thought of this person till now
i no how u feel

Ardsley, NY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
I love this girl with all my heart, she came by my mothers house and said she was trying a divorce, when my mother told me about her stoping bye. I've had her own my mind 24/7 wanna text her or call her but if she feels the way I do she well text me or call me.
underground
#3 Feb 5, 2013
i can get him off your mind baby

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#4 Feb 5, 2013
I'm thinking of one right now on Topix,...LifeLover,...

“hi”

Level 1

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one but it's not feelings I have just thinking Back to the way me and him were once I was so young and dumb lol I hope my dreams go back to normal soon cause I should think of this person ever only my husband should be on my mind and in my dreams
1 post removed
lisa
#7 Feb 6, 2013
yeah baby
Eric Underwood

Fairfax, VA

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Yeah i been thinking about a couple of girls from back in the day, maybe one day i get a chance to talk to them again.
1 post removed
Only one

Bluefield, VA

#10 Feb 6, 2013
When I think of most past relationships, I count myself lucky that they ended. There is usually a good reason why a relationship ends, and a lesson to be learned in hindsight.

My late husband is the only one I truly miss. I dearly loved him and will always love him. I sometimes wonder what might have been if he were still alive.
1 post removed
Not sayin

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Feb 6, 2013
I dream of mine all the time & i'm not with anyone. I also haven't been with this person since early last year.
1 post removed
Discipline

Bradshaw, WV

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Yup, I have thought of all those girls but then I remember I have a choice and can exercise discipline in thoughts. I know, easier said than done, but best to have good thoughts of your spouse or you'll be a wreck and never at peace - even if you have to make up some of those good thoughts and then they can be real!
Sad

Roanoke, VA

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Yes, sadly enough I do. My ex left me for another woman - which lasted a day. He begged me to come back and I considered it, then he went back to her for a few days and then begged me to come back again. I think about going back but I just get mad and can't even consider it. I miss him but I can't and won't trust him again. And a relationship without trust isn't any kind of a relationship I want. But I do miss him and think about him.
Yea

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Feb 6, 2013
I have a someone that I think of quite often. I have not seen this person in about 2 years and we never had closure just a passionate fling. Although for me it was so much more. I miss him and our times.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Just one.
AngryGirlfriend

Princeton, WV

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Well, I know my boyfriend of 2 years has been searching his ex on Facebook lately. Wonder if he's cheating or something.
one true love

United States

#19 Feb 6, 2013
There is this one man i know with out a doubt is the one true love of my life. We have been apart for years now but i have always thought of him. Even through a 17 year marrage. Got divorced we hooked up again. He could never commit. I am engaged again to a wonderful man. But he will always have my heart.
underground
#20 Feb 6, 2013
love stinks
one true love

United States

#21 Feb 6, 2013
My My MY truly my ACE... Of hearts

“hi”

Level 1

United States

#22 Feb 6, 2013
I guess maybe it's just human nature but it is just one man I'm thinking and dreaming of and not all the other mistakes in life which he was one too I think getting upset with my hubby causes me to go back to my past that and he brings this man up all the time
i no how u feel

Ardsley, NY

#23 Feb 6, 2013
Love you my girl.
Yea

Chesapeake, OH

#24 Feb 6, 2013
All it's takes is that someone special. I will always wonder how things might have been, if we would have had a little more time or even had closure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 22 min Mark mark 5,509
Princeton Renaissance Project: A Complete Failure 1 hr Resident 4
What does Prayer accomplish for jesus followers? 3 hr Sundog512 66
Amy Hello 7 hr In the Know 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr UTrashy 1,481
What's being constructed? 11 hr neighbor 8
Are you voting in November? 12 hr My honest opinion 19

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance