Hot dark haired manager?? in Kroger

Hot dark haired manager?? in Kroger

Posted in the Princeton Forum

Curious

Princeton, WV

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Who is he? Is he a manager or what? I always see him working on merchandise in the store, but he's dressed like a manager. Yummmmm...
Stan

Bluefield, WV

#2 Sep 3, 2013
you mean Frank? He has a large penis and is a great guy
snugglebunny

Raleigh, NC

#3 Sep 18, 2013
Curious wrote:
Who is he? Is he a manager or what? I always see him working on merchandise in the store, but he's dressed like a manager. Yummmmm...
Yes he is adorable, I call him BIG DADDY MAC and love that cute gap between his teeth. Do you know if he is interested in a alternative relationship.
Frank is lame

Princeton, WV

#4 Oct 15, 2017
He has a big dick alright. It sits right between his shoulders.
The Woman You Like

Bluefield, WV

#5 Oct 15, 2017
Frank is lame wrote:
He has a big dick alright. It sits right between his shoulders.
You're just jealous, if your pecker were 1/20th the size of what Frankies packing then you'd be walking tall and happy. Instead you're on here hating him because he probably put you on night shift because you disturb the female employees with your ugly face and foul smell.
The Woman You Like

Bluefield, WV

#6 Oct 15, 2017
Frank is an awesome dude and you people should stop hating on him because he don't give two shits about the internet and the only way he'll hear about what you wrote on here is if your woman tells him while she's sucking his fabulous pecker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know what type of person Becki Whit... 25 min Cityboii 2
black protesters (Jan '15) 2 hr kaybe 129
News $8,000 reward offered for tips in Princeton ani... 2 hr jill Puckett 5
Fight Challenge 3 hr UR Nutz 7
Is Eden Boswell still stripping? (Jul '15) 3 hr Job 46
Terri Parker? 4 hr hi 2
Any drugs 4 hr Lookin5-3 2

Princeton Jobs

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages