what-a-world

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Been seeing her out on the street a lot. Is she "working" the streets? Where are her kids? If things are that bad why aint her lazy ass man working? hate that for her.
only in wv

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

hell it a job keepin her ass workin he aint lazy
yep

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Dont feel sorry for her for doing it. It was just as much her choice she could have said no and got a real job.
The Answer

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

is she the one with sunglasses and brown hair
what-a-world

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

shes has redish brown hair has tatoo on her neck that says mean bitch, she hangs out near the bridge. i heard her husbands parents are trying to get custody of her girls, hope so they need a good home.
Meeee

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

what-a-world wrote:
Been seeing her out on the street a lot. Is she "working" the streets? Where are her kids? If things are that bad why aint her lazy ass man working? hate that for her.
Her 'lazy' husband is in the hospital on life support. Maybe you should get facts before talking crap.
1 post removed
does she

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

I've seen her ... She is by far the most attractive of the bunch that I've seen down there. Does she work the streets?
lol

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

what-a- world... her tattoo is actually "bitch mean" lol and its too bad her "man" is in the hospital... finally realized his attitude is MUCH bigger than he is!!!
- lol
Un-silent Friend

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

No matter what you think of him.... David has a good heart and even though he has made some bad choices in his life doesn't give anyone the right to sit back and laugh at his situation. Life isn't the same for everyone and sometimes people can only fight their demons for so long. I do not know Jennifer, but she must care for David very much. Blasting her or her husband at a time when she could lose him is just mean and hateful.

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

No matter what you think of him.... David has a good heart and even though he has made some bad choices in his life doesn't give anyone the right to sit back and laugh at his situation. Life isn't the same for everyone and sometimes people can only fight their demons for so long. I do not know Jennifer, but she must care for David very much. Blasting her or her husband at a time when she could lose him is just mean and hateful.

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
jb

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

I see her almost everyday out there and wonder why such a pretty girl is doing what she does. Then I also saw her in Grants one day with a man and a baby and she didn't seem to be the strung out hookers like the rest of them. It's a shame.
peanuts

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

jb, don't be fooled. If she was being nice & caring she was strung out. I know her & I know.
ford f150

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

i heard that they were both in jail. short guy and tattood girl
Humm

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Whys the husband on life support?
soooo

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Humm wrote:
Whys the husband on life support?
drugs
lmao

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

Judged:

Omg to all of u saying shes pretty lmao yal must be effin blind.....thats one nasty trick
ford f150

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

He's on the regional jail page.She is out of jail..Never heard he was on life support?
1 post removed
jb

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

lmao wrote:
Omg to all of u saying shes pretty lmao yal must be effin blind.....thats one nasty trick
I agree but Chelsea is pretty. At least for now
Level 3

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

ford f150 wrote:
I can't believe that church and the girls dance studio don't make her and her husband quit prostituting and selling drugs in front of them.
It's a public side walk. Not much you can really do.
Fordf150

Moneta, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

I see her and her husband are in jail on $50,000 bond! What the heck did they do?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother in law 11 min Results may vary 6
Lawn mower rpair 12 min black space creature 8
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 32 min Another Damn Liberal 53,586
Rehab 54 min praying 6
israel vs hamas 1 hr amerika 54
Nails?! 1 hr hmm 2
BB&T Layoffs 1 hr Sammy 7
Chic fila no longer coming to Princeton 2 hr Sarge 10
Who is the man with the biggest private part in... 3 hr Kenny 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••