Trashiest trailor park in Princeton
hahaha

Bluefield, WV

#65 Apr 14, 2010
Joann wrote:
<quoted text>
BELIEVE ME I DONT LIVE IN THAT HELL HOLE..NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS. STUPID ASS LOOK WHERE THE IP IS FROM...HOW STUPID ARE YOU??????????
You must want attention because good lord woman you posted this once before. I get a kick out of you. your too damn funny! your like my own personal comedian. LOL and FYI anyone can change there IP i know sometimes mine comes up as FL and I dont live in FL. Your so crazy woman but I admit you make me laugh...and laughter makes everything ok! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAA A
Joann

United States

#66 Apr 14, 2010
Yea but I have a life and u are still stuck in WV. Now thats funny. Still suckkin up rat shit... Can you tell fucktard that I live in Kansas or are you to stupid to do that??????????
hahaha

Bluefield, WV

#67 Apr 14, 2010
fucktard? is that a word? lol

“Achtung! In Nomine ist hier!”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#68 Apr 14, 2010
Joann wrote:
Yea but I have a life and u are still stuck in WV. Now thats funny. Still suckkin up rat shit... Can you tell fucktard that I live in Kansas or are you to stupid to do that??????????
And yet...more poor grammar from the Grammar Police herself. And to think, this woman is teaching school children. lol.
Joann

United States

#69 Apr 14, 2010
In Nomine Satanas wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah! Well, look who's calling someone else stupid! LMAO
I was smart enough to get out of that shit hole and yet you are still there now who's stupid??????????
Laughing

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#70 Apr 14, 2010
In Nomine Satanas wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet...more poor grammar from the Grammar Police herself. And to think, this woman is teaching school children. lol.
I wouldn't want her teaching my children. It looks like no matter what you do or say she finds something wrong with it. One insult after another. She must teach night school because she is on here in the middle of the day.
Joann

United States

#71 Apr 14, 2010
In Nomine Satanas wrote:
<quoted text>
Its older childen like you that started out thinking school was not important. Now they dont want to be like you...
Its good to go to the ghetto occassionally. Makes me appreciate that fact that I did not end up like you. Not really just wanting to see how you feel most days about your pathetic uneducated life. I will be in Princeton on 7/15...I will be the one laughing hysterically and pointing at all you pathetic uneducated pieces of shit sitting on your sofa on the front porch, with your toilet and refrigerator laying out back. OMG I take my kids there every year and remind them "this could be you".....hahahahahhahaha
Joann

United States

#72 Apr 14, 2010
I will be driving the silver 2010 Nissan Xterra with Kansas plates. I hope I dont get into an accident pointing and laughing and telling my children "that could be you". Hahahahahahah
hmmmm

Redwood City, CA

#73 Apr 14, 2010
Tell me were u will be so I Can piss on u.
Laughing

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#74 Apr 14, 2010
joann wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be the one you live in.
I don't live in a trailer park thank you very much. You must have read this topic to see if you could find a place to stay when you come to West Virginia this summer. I recommend the trailer park on Washington street, I believe you would fit in great.

Level 1

Location hidden

#75 Apr 14, 2010
Joann wrote:
<quoted text>
Its older childen like you that started out thinking school was not important. Now they dont want to be like you...
Its good to go to the ghetto occassionally. Makes me appreciate that fact that I did not end up like you. Not really just wanting to see how you feel most days about your pathetic uneducated life. I will be in Princeton on 7/15...I will be the one laughing hysterically and pointing at all you pathetic uneducated pieces of shit sitting on your sofa on the front porch, with your toilet and refrigerator laying out back. OMG I take my kids there every year and remind them "this could be you".....hahahahahhahaha
Bitch, I have you know that I graduated school as well as graduated college with a 4 year RN degree. It's people like you that I'll remember when your sorry ass is having a heart attack or need of blood stoppage...Hope people like you never need medical help from some stupid person from WV like me. Because I'll be sure to try really hard to save your sorry ass.

Level 1

Location hidden

#76 Apr 14, 2010
Joann wrote:
I will be driving the silver 2010 Nissan Xterra with Kansas plates. I hope I dont get into an accident pointing and laughing and telling my children "that could be you". Hahahahahahah
I hope you don't get into an accident either..it would be a damned shame if you bled to death due to some stupid RN that is from WV. Now, wouldn't that just be a shame?
Rockin

Tarboro, NC

#77 Apr 14, 2010
Hey Joann ...
Bring your "classy" little ass over to Fairdale. I'll be more than happy to give you a nice, warm welcome....
West Virginia

Murfreesboro, TN

#78 Apr 14, 2010
Joann wrote:
<quoted text>
I was smart enough to get out of that shit hole and yet you are still there now who's stupid??????????
It was interesting to go to the topix site in your hometown. I enjoyed the pictures of your kitchen, and now I understand why you're so bitter toward others. Maybe you could save your money and rent a mobile home in Princeton.
Regarding your previous comments about the people of the great state of West Virginia being uneducated, you are incorrect. While it's true that some don't attend college, that's not a reflection on their intellect. If you'd like to discuss education further I will, but I think you're probably embarrassed enough already. Have a great day!
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#79 Apr 14, 2010
Joann wrote:
<quoted text>
Joan, you're setting a real good example for your kids. Good job, woman. <- sarcasm.
Most of us do receive an education from both high school and college. If they don't, they may not have enough money. That's probably not how they saw their future when they were kids or teens. I bet you think you're Mrs. All That just because you live in Kansas, huh? Who said Kansas was better than West Virginia? Congratulations, you have plains. Woohoo! Apparently, I'm a resident of Princeton. I love it here and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. And, it looks like you obviously do not know what you're talking about. I see any couch, toilet, nor refrigerator on my porch. I don't see any on any of my neighbors' porches either.
And, if you think Princeton is such a crap hole, why would you want to come back?! Stay in Kansas!
haha

Beckley, WV

#80 Apr 14, 2010
Hey Joann didnt comment on the post about the redneck in her town stealing beer hahahah she must be ashamed that darling old Kansas has idiots living there too.
Joann

Olathe, KS

#81 Apr 15, 2010
West Virginia wrote:
<quoted text>
It was interesting to go to the topix site in your hometown. I enjoyed the pictures of your kitchen, and now I understand why you're so bitter toward others. Maybe you could save your money and rent a mobile home in Princeton.
Regarding your previous comments about the people of the great state of West Virginia being uneducated, you are incorrect. While it's true that some don't attend college, that's not a reflection on their intellect. If you'd like to discuss education further I will, but I think you're probably embarrassed enough already. Have a great day!
My kitchen?? I have never posted a picture on topix of my home but to make you feel better I can. Ihave seen the mobile homes in princeton and beleive me I would rather live in a barn with noooo roof. I think you need to look again stupid because I have live in my house on Harvey Cirlce for 12 years and it was new the day I walked into it. Tray again fool
Joann

Olathe, KS

#82 Apr 15, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Joan, you're setting a real good example for your kids. Good job, woman. <- sarcasm.
Most of us do receive an education from both high school and college. If they don't, they may not have enough money. That's probably not how they saw their future when they were kids or teens. I bet you think you're Mrs. All That just because you live in Kansas, huh? Who said Kansas was better than West Virginia? Congratulations, you have plains. Woohoo! Apparently, I'm a resident of Princeton. I love it here and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. And, it looks like you obviously do not know what you're talking about. I see any couch, toilet, nor refrigerator on my porch. I don't see any on any of my neighbors' porches either.
And, if you think Princeton is such a crap hole, why would you want to come back?! Stay in Kansas!
Guess what stupid...I teach college and today we were going to study the poor in WV but I think we will just focus or inbreeding and the stupid in Princeton. Makes for a much better 2 hr class.
Joann

Olathe, KS

#83 Apr 15, 2010
Im laughing at college most of you have never been out of that town.
Joann

Olathe, KS

#84 Apr 15, 2010
haha wrote:
Hey Joann didnt comment on the post about the redneck in her town stealing beer hahahah she must be ashamed that darling old Kansas has idiots living there too.
Lots of losers here in Ks to but he did come from a wealthy family. The most wealth most of you have seen is when your mother had another baby and got a raise in her welfare check and her food stamps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pay attention Princeton, Bluefield is grabbing 14 min Sams 3
Women to Jack Me Off 1 hr Jack Me 1
Cole Nissan 1 hr jason 25
Turpin Family 2 hr gobbledygook 1
Mary White- Perry rentals 4 hr In the know 3
danieleys fire 4 hr joey 21
red head girl at CMS 4 hr nobody 4

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance