Yes

Bluefield, VA

#66 Jul 29, 2012
Rock wrote:
you Bible beating dumb asses incest is not a sin it is a law. Also all you people that say GOD GOD GOD and then Judge the the gypsies well judge any one you have just sinned. So get of the net get back into your bible and read it again. So you can understand it is ment to be about love joy and happyness not bitterness sulfishness and to be judgement of your felow man.
That's right they take your money anyway they can--they steal even from one another--disgusting ppl in princeton and surrounding area--not like real gypsies at all ---these ppl are here and in norfolk va--rochester ny---all same names---google paving scam gypsies---you'll see they are the same last name in several places--same first names often--they are cousins--- and yes some do have kids--brothers and sisters--having kids together---know this for a fact--whenever they want a new truck, car or trailer, they up the insurance then stage a fire or theft--collect the money--get a new item
Gypsy hater

Jacksonville, FL

#67 Aug 21, 2012
Leave da gypsy people alone dare minding dare own business and dare really rich
silver toungue

Columbia, SC

#68 Sep 13, 2012
You are all idiots think about adam and eve they were only 2 pepple on earth then had cain and abil so in fact we were all created.from incest were we not? Rhetorical question by the way
smile

Princeton, WV

#69 Sep 13, 2012
Shame on you. God loves everyone the same. Everyone makes mistakes. If everyone would look at their own life they would not talk about any one else life. Pray for someone instead of
trashing them.
Actually

New York, NY

#70 Sep 13, 2012
I feel like the gypsys here give themselves a bad name.
huh

Chicago, IL

#71 Jan 8, 2013
Actually wrote:
I feel like the gypsys here give themselves a bad name.
I agree. They are uneducated scammers. They far from live right, they have low class standards.
Big Red

United States

#72 Jan 8, 2013
cause they are lyin scammers BEWARE spring time around the corner they be out looking for elderly Victims
Jax

United States

#73 Jan 8, 2013
Dey only jump pep when dey do fight!
Cheese

Chicago, IL

#74 Jan 10, 2013
I'm tired of see all this gypsy stuff aren't they smart enough to report it? If their so Offended? They don't deserve this much attn. Trash!
Thisisme

Dundee, UK

#75 Feb 27, 2013
I'm a gypsy and I can be trusted you just get us wrong every time we might be good people and us moving around that are life we don't coment on ur way of lives do we so don't judge a book by its cover
lol

Chicago, IL

#76 Feb 27, 2013
Josh Smalls on APB again. He is 1gypsy that can't stay out of trouble. #alwaysontherun
brandon k

Houston, TX

#77 Mar 24, 2013
"gypsies" whatever the hell that is supposed to mean. Are very disturbing group. On tv they have kids when there like 15, they re own daughters are attracted to there own family members. They drink alot and dress real trashy and childish. They look like 5 year old kids playing dress up haha. Lots of glitter and immature decortations. Why these people allow people to show them on tv idk. It must be extremely embarising to be one. Very sick people. Incest is so fucked up. No wonder all of them look similar.
1 post removed
Gypsies are ok

Abingdon, UK

#79 Mar 31, 2013
Gypsies are ok but you don't want to annoy one most people would agree my whole family have always said "be friends with a gypsy but don't annoy one you'll have the whole family on you"
Diva

Bedford, NH

#80 Jun 1, 2013
I am one and we are nice we don't no why evry one heats us we wear never bad in are life if you love god then you wodent be so raceis
Diva

Bedford, NH

#81 Jun 1, 2013
My mom saed thare is good and bad in evray ash analogy
lucky

Princeton, WV

#82 Jun 2, 2013
Gypsies r nice if u r nice to them i knw alot of them im about to marrie one we have been on and off for years now i have worked with him and his family abd love it and the ppl we would do work for loved them not all gypsies r bad and not all marrie there family the one im with has never been with his family. He thinks its not right outher gypsies my say he is crazy but he was not brung up like that to sleep with ur family and marrie them his lil gypsie family does not do that stuff so outher gypsies may not like that i think thats why his family dont really talk to them much so ppl u really need to knw them bfor u talk about them cuz not all gypsies r the same some of them dont sleep with family and work hard cuz im happy to b come a gypsies wife
kate

UK

#83 Jul 31, 2013
my opinion wrote:
not that anyone cares what i think, but in the olden days everyone was expected to marry within thier family to keep the blood line pure. It wasn't untill we got medical fact that said it will cause problems in the child that it became a taboo.(don't think it's the right word, but whatever) I'm not in anyway saying that they should marry within the family. I'm just suggesting that people remember that our ancestors where incest. It's like the religions that tell people to blow themselves up to go to heaven and have virgins, or the ones that tell people it's okay to marry mulitple women. There are even some where it is sinful to ever have sex if the purpose isn't child bearing. It's hard to change the way we think when we were raised in a different way. Learn tolerance and teach them with love and kindness, not judgement.
you dont no what your talking about lol
THOSE ARE NOT GYPSIES

United States

#84 Aug 12, 2013
People read a book. If they don't look like people from India than chances are you're dealing with white folk playing pretend. Just like white people claim to be "cherokee" or any of the many native tribes, they love pretending to be Romani. Real Rom are good people and are too stereotyped and unknown for people to see their real culture. Real Rom can pass for brown skin Mexicans, Indian, Arab...they are dark. They don't look like whites, Jews or Irish blonds and red heads. Got it. Their women are not trashy, in fact traditional rom women are very modest just like their india ancestors, and their husbands and fathers are very strict about what they can wear, that's why they are stereotyped wearing very long skirts and even head scarves...DUH! Like I said read a book. And btw..cousin marriage isn't incest read the Bible. Half of the people in the Bible married cousins including Isaac and Jacob. Look for yourself. Hillbillies on the other hand do forbidden unholy marriages that are way too nasty to describe in detail, that's why they are known for that....and last time I checked hillbillies are white. So get your facts straight. No need to pay me for the school lesson.
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#85 Sep 3, 2013
gypsy girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am a gypsy and were not all the same there's good and bad in every one you do all the crimes and murders but we get blaimed u collier bread baster
I don't know about gypsies in Europe. But here in south Florida, 99% of our gypsies operate like scum. Lying, stealing, pestering people in public for money by telling false tragedy stories. And worst of all, they are even willing to use their children in their scams.

Our legal system needs to get creative by using delinquent parent laws when they use children as tools in their deceits. Revoke custody and take the kids away from their parents. When these gypsies realizes that their crime activities will rob them of their most precious possession, they will sober up.
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#86 Sep 3, 2013
big bad wolf wrote:
hate is a kind word to describe how i feel towards those gypsies
Exactly how I feel. If a rare case of a gypsy gives up the gypsy clan lifestyle and becomes a normal American, that individual should be accepted. But with those who pull scams and prey on people, I'm only sorry the Constitution doesn't allow the County to line them up against a firing squad.

P.S.: If anyone feels I sound like a fascist or a Nazi for making these remarks, I'm prepared for that criticism. I don't give a damn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 25 min Keep Smiling 3 8,495
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 27 min SWAMP WITCH 2,272
Anyone Know Eric Underwood? 41 min Sippy 8
PastorLDM Hang Out 1 hr graboid 27
Chic-fila (Feb '14) 1 hr mat 81
Amanda Fisher 1 hr ohyea 1
Kyle Evans 2 hr Ideknem 1
Princeton Dating
Find my Match

Princeton Jobs