''the biggest ho in princeton tonya mitchem a.k.a tonya thomas''

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bosshoss347

Princeton, WV

#1 Dec 28, 2010
THE BIGGEST HO IN P- TOWN TONYA MITCHEM WOW.. WHERE DO YOU BEGIN ON THAT ONE LETS SEE FOOLS AROUND WITH MULTIPILE MEN CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND THAT RECENTLY PASSED AWAY DO TO DRINKING OVER HER AND HER ACTS THE LIST CAN GO ON ALL NIGHT ......
bosshoss347

Princeton, WV

#2 Dec 28, 2010
what a work of art that slut bag is she deserves everything karma is tuff and its sad that a inocent person had to die do to her
hahaha

Welch, WV

#3 Dec 29, 2010
is this the same tonya that worked at ryans? she is tall and skinny with 2 kids if it is i got a little to say about this one...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 29, 2010
Who has had her? Good?
STOP

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2010
U have got to be kidding me!? She has been through enough! U call this karma? Boy, I wonder what will happen to you if karma is a factor? Put yourself in her shoes. I could not imagine how hard it is for her. Put yourself in her shoes.. That's all I can say. I for one don't want to. God love her heart!!
Bosshoss347

Weyers Cave, VA

#6 Dec 30, 2010
God bless that slut are you jokeing bless its heart, i feel sorry for her husband sad someone lost there life by a slut and a worthless person it came to my attention that her husband was waisted the nite he died. Resulting from tonya being involved. With men ' you can't turn a slut into a hpuse wife. to answear the question. If she workd at ryns i dont know i dont think she works at all you may try mercer street oh wait she just gives it away to anyone so i dont see her makeing money that way lets bless a worth less slut ppl praise an adultress and save a life
STOP

United States

#7 Dec 30, 2010
I am honestly at a loss of words... She has lost three people in the past three months. You say she's a slut. I say your an ass hole, you may just find yourself in her shoes down the road sometime. Have you ever lost someone? That's a really hard thing to get threw. Shame shame shame on you for judging her and looking down your nose at her. I hope God has mercy on your mean, evil, selfish, black, dark soul.:(
Bosshoss347

Weyers Cave, VA

#8 Dec 30, 2010
Great dont ya think youshould see this person is ? Serious now comr to the real world is a wh**e realy worth your life when she has the dark ebil soul she should been the one to pay with her ownlife and not others. Reep what you soe by the way slut would ony be a worf of improvement for her. Case
Crying time again

Weyers Cave, VA

#9 Dec 30, 2010
Wow so true so true she is a skank i know of her well who dosent she is the head clinic of. Princeton sleeps with people to only gain. Her own shallow needs slut i agree isnt the word
Crying time again

Weyers Cave, VA

#10 Dec 30, 2010
Steel1233 wrote:
Who has had her? Good?
hahaha dont have to. Thomk hard on that its somple. Who hasnt laid that girl. If you have a heart beat then you get a turn.
1 post removed
tryme

Princeton, WV

#12 Dec 30, 2010
bosshoss347 wrote:
THE BIGGEST HO IN P- TOWN TONYA MITCHEM WOW.. WHERE DO YOU BEGIN ON THAT ONE LETS SEE FOOLS AROUND WITH MULTIPILE MEN CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND THAT RECENTLY PASSED AWAY DO TO DRINKING OVER HER AND HER ACTS THE LIST CAN GO ON ALL NIGHT ......
Can you prove these coments or you just another one that thinks they know it all
tryme

Princeton, WV

#13 Dec 30, 2010
Bosshoss347 wrote:
God bless that slut are you jokeing bless its heart, i feel sorry for her husband sad someone lost there life by a slut and a worthless person it came to my attention that her husband was waisted the nite he died. Resulting from tonya being involved. With men ' you can't turn a slut into a hpuse wife. to answear the question. If she workd at ryns i dont know i dont think she works at all you may try mercer street oh wait she just gives it away to anyone so i dont see her makeing money that way lets bless a worth less slut ppl praise an adultress and save a life
And how do you know he had been drinking when the police has not found out yet because the reports have not came back so see you know nothing but how to run your mouth and if i find who started this, things are not going to be pretty.
tryme

Princeton, WV

#14 Dec 30, 2010
Crying time again wrote:
Wow so true so true she is a skank i know of her well who dosent she is the head clinic of. Princeton sleeps with people to only gain. Her own shallow needs slut i agree isnt the word
Read the comments i made to bosshoss347 same goes for you it will be crying time for you.
tryme

Princeton, WV

#15 Dec 30, 2010
Bosshoss347 wrote:
Great dont ya think youshould see this person is ? Serious now comr to the real world is a wh**e realy worth your life when she has the dark ebil soul she should been the one to pay with her ownlife and not others. Reep what you soe by the way slut would ony be a worf of improvement for her. Case
you are right YOU will reap what you sow.
tryme

Princeton, WV

#16 Dec 30, 2010
Bosshoss347 wrote:
Once again you put your foot in your mouth she does work has a good job goes nowhere near mercer st. and i would still like your prove she is a whore and that her husband was drunk when he died i don't believe you have any just another load mouth that does not have the butt to back it up.
Dilligaf

Weyers Cave, VA

#17 Dec 30, 2010
Prove what? Why waste the effort on a pill pop'n wh##e that has screwd almost. Everyone in mercer co i see you must havent had your turn. Yet you must be trying tp be captin save a hoe you ppl are real cool. Facts are facts and we. See the truth must hurt to read what you post so captin. Save a hoe. Why. Dont ya take a trip. On over to blue ridge internal med and wait in. Line for your. Turn. To take a poke at hear its cheep
Crying time again

Weyers Cave, VA

#18 Dec 30, 2010
Hey guy's tryme is tonya. Mitchem hey tonya what a waste of human life you. Are you should go do a favor and kill yourself and. Rid princeton of one more pill head crack wh++e. Everything you do in yout lil world of a life is. A real joke what a waste of life you are yes your husband was drinkinf that has been put out in the open from sources that was involved and there its mo shame for him but a crying shame foryou seeing you drove a person to the edge and i guess you Know now. Your a sick twisted ass
me to

Beckley, WV

#19 Dec 31, 2010
yea she had all these pics of men on her face book (not her husband) and as soon as she finds out he is dead she puts their pic up...oh and changes her name from mitchem to his last name....seriously i would be embarassed . Why not just leave what u have up. Now ppl really know ur full of shit
tryme

Princeton, WV

#20 Dec 31, 2010
Dilligaf wrote:
Prove what? Why waste the effort on a pill pop'n wh##e that has screwd almost. Everyone in mercer co i see you must havent had your turn. Yet you must be trying tp be captin save a hoe you ppl are real cool. Facts are facts and we. See the truth must hurt to read what you post so captin. Save a hoe. Why. Dont ya take a trip. On over to blue ridge internal med and wait in. Line for your. Turn. To take a poke at hear its cheep
I think you should have prove because you or and all the other cowards don't know what you all are talking about i see none of the other loud mouths said anything back to me or showed me any prove all you all like to do is hurt someone when the are down no b-lls to back it up.
rush

Upperglade, WV

#21 Dec 31, 2010
me to wrote:
yea she had all these pics of men on her face book (not her husband) and as soon as she finds out he is dead she puts their pic up...oh and changes her name from mitchem to his last name....seriously i would be embarassed . Why not just leave what u have up. Now ppl really know ur full of shit
yes i agree i also herd something about that and something about facebook, that she had up pic's of her and some guy .and i will comment i dont see anything cowardly on here for ppl posting anything about her it only shows the type of person she is to those out there tell it like its is if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck well then its a duck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookers 10 min maninptown 14
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 58,912
horror stories of Princeton City Police Leutina... (Apr '12) 2 hr amerika 25
Punk wannabe thugs in Princeton. 3 hr amerika 4
Important 3 hr Fruit of the Loom 6
tammy warner 3 hr Dick Long 14
Why does Grants have a sign on the door that sa... 4 hr pstei 9
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 4 hr Laci Ann 7 6,440
I've been screwing your hubby! 8 hr katy 55

Princeton Jobs

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Princeton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Princeton