Who Are The Legit Ptown Hookers

Who Are The Legit Ptown Hookers

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
walmartduktape

Bluefield, WV

#1 Mar 16, 2012
Just wondering, who are the Legit hookers in ptown now and who are the Decoys/Girls who will have a man take ur money or worse??

Use to be 2 legit ones in that apartment across from Pauls License Service, but havent seen em lately. Black headed and blonde girl.
1 post removed
Wang

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2012
walmartduktape wrote:
Just wondering, who are the Legit hookers in ptown now and who are the Decoys/Girls who will have a man take ur money or worse??
Use to be 2 legit ones in that apartment across from Pauls License Service, but havent seen em lately. Black headed and blonde girl.
Your mom and sister are still the only 2 legit ones around.

“'Hoy!”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 16, 2012
sounds like a rap/hip hop group

The Legit P-town Hookaaaaaaazzzzz
Yaaaaa

Roanoke, VA

#5 Mar 16, 2012
Brittany=baaad, One at the Bu---t I-- = baad (fishes pkets), One near ptown side of bridge = v baad - moved though. Several others work in pairs take $ and runoff. VVVVVV baaad one w/ bad guy used highland flop hse.
Yaaaaa

Roanoke, VA

#6 Mar 16, 2012
Also, Cps say all the ones that were at highland flop house had Hep C.
pffffft

New York, NY

#7 Mar 16, 2012
Yaaaaa wrote:
Brittany=baaad, One at the Bu---t I--= baad (fishes pkets), One near ptown side of bridge = v baad - moved though. Several others work in pairs take $ and runoff. VVVVVV baaad one w/ bad guy used highland flop hse.
English?
Yaaaaa

Riverside, CA

#8 Mar 16, 2012
Last time I named names and places the Topix police/censores cleared the thread! Tired of that!
Yaaaaa

Riverside, CA

#9 Mar 16, 2012
walmartduktape wrote:
Just wondering, who are the Legit hookers in ptown now and who are the Decoys/Girls who will have a man take ur money or worse??
Use to be 2 legit ones in that apartment across from Pauls License Service, but havent seen em lately. Black headed and blonde girl.
That's probably Aman__ & Sabr___. A is doing the Methadone treatment & trying to clean up - good for her!
walmartduktape

Bluefield, WV

#10 Mar 18, 2012
well heck that sucks, hope she doesnt get out of the hooker type of work!! I think sabr--- is the one with black hair, kinda older lookin.. Aman-- is the blonde young one, that looks nothing like a hooker, correct??
Yaaa

United States

#11 Mar 18, 2012
You got it! Look if A want to get out, let her, she's got to move on with her life sometime.
sawayellowpony

Bluefield, WV

#12 Mar 20, 2012
Been seeing a younger lookin black girl walkin and smilin at traffic lol is this honey legit?? Looks like she could be a cop too, hard to tell.. U cant miss her, long as its daytime. Good luck seeing her at night GET IT hahahahahahaha
FBIiii

Oakland Gardens, NY

#13 Mar 20, 2012
sawayellowpony wrote:
Been seeing a younger lookin black girl walkin and smilin at traffic lol is this honey legit?? Looks like she could be a cop too, hard to tell.. U cant miss her, long as its daytime. Good luck seeing her at night GET IT hahahahahahaha
Legit, but can get testy if not coming up with $ she expects. Careful of her, seems desperate. Saw her talking to the bunch at the Bu--- I-- this AM & you know the rest of the story as Paul Harvey used to say. Desperate ones can turn in a second.
msswallows

United States

#14 Mar 20, 2012
Yall are really nasty wtf is the world coming to when u can't just pick up a guy walkin thru wal mart give him your number then when he calls, is he's smart and single, just meet up somewhere n bang one out?!!?!! Oh wait I can still do that! Lmao
FBIiii2

Oakland Gardens, NY

#15 Mar 20, 2012
msswallows wrote:
Yall are really nasty wtf is the world coming to when u can't just pick up a guy walkin thru wal mart give him your number then when he calls, is he's smart and single, just meet up somewhere n bang one out?!!?!! Oh wait I can still do that! Lmao
That makes no sense! War dud u gu to scroll?
msswallows

United States

#16 Mar 20, 2012
Oops I meant, If he's smart and single, he will call. Duh! This is just a beautiful single womans point of view on the subject. Take it or leave it. No worries.
Truly Yours

Oakland Gardens, NY

#17 Mar 20, 2012
msswallows wrote:
Oops I meant, If he's smart and single, he will call. Duh! This is just a beautiful single womans point of view on the subject. Take it or leave it. No worries.
If you are what you say you are, you have an advantage many ladys don't have. Your advantage can also be a curse if not managed right. I mean a swollen head.
Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18 Mar 20, 2012
Lochness monster
msswallows

United States

#19 Mar 20, 2012
Ahh Truly yours, we are in agreement. I'm far from bigheaded but I believe that in west virginia a man could surely find a suitable woman that he does not have to PAY for sexual pleasures. Its West Virginia cmon half the people are already at walmart wearing their pajamas so half the work is done for you guys. Guys are just scared to approach a pretty lady I mean. U know if u are cute or not, let's be honest, but if you come across to a woman as confident and well spoken, you have a better than average chance of getting laid by this gorgeous woman that u decided to talk to in the walmart checkout line just for the simple fact that men are intimidated by her and usually don't approach her? Do you believe that?
Truly Yours

Oakland Gardens, NY

#20 Mar 20, 2012
Pretty much agree with you though have tried it and no success. Usually the pretties are looking for "hunks" and I ain't one, just an average Joe. Also, I've noticed MILFs like to flirt but that's it. Luv to get your number or meet?
msswallows

United States

#21 Mar 20, 2012
So you aren't the shy guy just looking at the ladies and letting a million chances to man up pass u by? And what's your age? Truly yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pecker Stoking 3 hr Im Easy 7
County commission 3 hr Trash Only 35
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 3 hr 1CoolCat 5,744
Starbucks Boycott 4 hr mr parker 21
Giles county is SPEED TRAP (Nov '13) Mon Weepy 10
Cuckold Mon Here for the skanks 4
Wife sharing (Dec '15) Mon x69pcouple 39

Princeton Jobs

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages