tlc is putting up a 100,000 to find the badest gypsy

Posted in the Princeton Forum

small

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2012
If your a gypsy and got what it takes to win then sign up to fight if not go suv yourselfs.in other wards bring it.
this is funny

Roanoke, VA

#2 Jul 3, 2012
baddest at what scamming or getting your asses whupped because you stupid f***kers aint good at nuthin but breeding scum.Get over yahs self already you people are jokes to society.The whole bunch of you need to go to a deserted iland pitch tents and do whatever inbred things you do and get diseased and kill and wipe out your dam race.
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#3 Jul 3, 2012
i watched the show about the stanley sisters from martinsburg and i liked it! i find these ladies kinda interesting. i want to learn more about the gypsy way of life. not the so called ones around here. well c i dont even know if the ones around here are really gypsy's or not? but boy those women sure could throw down...especially millie!
Idiot

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2012
You REALLY need to learn how to spell before you go trying to insult someone else!!! Looks like you're the stupid one!!!
please

United States

#5 Jul 3, 2012
this is funny wrote:
baddest at what scamming or getting your asses whupped because you stupid f***kers aint good at nuthin but breeding scum.Get over yahs self already you people are jokes to society.The whole bunch of you need to go to a deserted iland pitch tents and do whatever inbred things you do and get diseased and kill and wipe out your dam race.
Why dont you be one for a day so we can beat that ass?dont let your hate get to you.we would love to inbreed with you or your mother or daughter.scam or rob you.then we could have are feet in the water and are asses in the sand on that lovely island you recommended.but until that day comes we be making money one way or another.
for your info

United States

#6 Jul 3, 2012
Yes the ones around here are real gypsys and they are actually related to the stanley sisters! By the way it's Mellie not Millie...
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#7 Jul 3, 2012
LOL, I had no idea "badest" was a word. I was taught in first grade grammer it was bad, worse, then worst.
1 post removed
Yeah right

New York, NY

#9 Jul 4, 2012
Diamond whipped mellie, only good throw she got was when she kicked diamond in the face with her high heel! That's the only reason diamond was bleeding, besides that mellie got owned
Listen

Princeton, WV

#10 Jul 10, 2012
"in other wards" What exactly is it you are trying to say here....educate yourself, then come back and have a little chat!
small wrote:
If your a gypsy and got what it takes to win then sign up to fight if not go suv yourselfs.in other wards bring it.
Listen

Princeton, WV

#11 Jul 10, 2012
For you to be on here trying to bash someone, you are pretty gutsy! I almost figured out what you were trying to say...I gave up when I had to decipher your words...you have gave me a migraine! You should be educated as well...start with about a 2nd grade level!
this is funny wrote:
confused

Richmond, VA

#12 Jul 11, 2012
Im confused..From what I have read the ones on here bashing the gypsy people can't spell for shit. You sit up on your high horse and act as if they are beneath you and in all reality you are the scum that settles under manure. If they are so beneath you then why waste your time talking about them on a public forum? How about getting a life? Or better yet,walk your asses up to their house,knock on the door, introduce yourself and then tell them they are inbreeding jokes! Then return back to the forum and let us know what your room number is so we can send you flowers.
haha

Bluefield, WV

#13 Jul 12, 2012
dum....if you are so bad why do you run and hide and what kind of mother did yo have to let you be called dum
wow

Bluefield, VA

#14 Jul 12, 2012
Just a little advice to some of you true hillbilly`s posting on here.......Sometimes when you say a word, it isn`t always spelled the way it sounds. Take the word OUR for example.Someone on here spelled that word as ARE. That is not the correct spelling. Also, someone also said IN OTHER WARDS.....Did you actually mean to say IN OTHER WORDS? Last but not least, i have to agree with the other poster, badest is not a word.How do you think anyone can read a damn thing you post on here if you cant even spell it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How well do you know your neighbors? 7 min Stark Raving Mad 17
Eden 16 min well 6
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 41 min Theo 4,669
Where is a good place to hike in West Virginia? 58 min Happy happy 12
Last word + 2 (May '12) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,071
men working free 2 hr Steve Finley 10
Joshua French/Gooch 2 hr bobby 8
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 2 hr Peaches1943 11,950
More from around the web

Princeton People Search