Joe Hall on McNutt St.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bluefield, WV

#1 Feb 22, 2010
Joe Hall that lives up off of McNutt St. on Lacy Lane is a f*cking cokehead theif that rips his own friends off to support his drug habit. He stole money from a friend of mine today at the mall. Turns out, he even ripped someone else off as well. Joe, you ripped off the wrong people today you f*cking punk-ass! And you will get dealt with, believe that. Karma is a real b*tch! Anyone else know this pillhead,cokeheaded theif? If so, watch your sh*t around him or you will get ripped off or stole from too.
McNutt resident

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Feb 23, 2010
You are so right. Police seem to always have warrants for him
Bluefield, WV

#3 Feb 23, 2010
If he always has warrants for him..how the hell does he always get out of it?
Paakana

Bluefield, WV

#4 Feb 23, 2010
Yeah...Ol Joe here is a real winner.I know someone he took for a good sum of money yesterday too.I hope the person you stole from yesterday catches up to you and sticks it to your sorry junkie a$$ real good.And why is it Joe that you do always get out of charges? Who you working for? You are working with someone to get out of all the sh*t you go out in Princeton and pull on people.This guy is a true junkie with no consceince that will rob or rip off anyone that he gets around.
Baphomet

Bluefield, WV

#5 Feb 24, 2010
I heard from a couple of people that live off of McNutt and the surrounding area, that he has broken into peoples cars in the past couple nights.Well people I guess you need to make sure all your valueables are kept inside.You guys need to run this POS out of your neighborhood!
JAMIE RADFORD

Roseville, MI

#6 Apr 23, 2010
YA'LL BETTER STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY COUSIN - HE HAS A DRUG PROBLEM ,,,,, PRAY FOR HIM -- DON'T DOWN HIM.
Jerry Curl

Warwick, RI

#7 Apr 24, 2010
All you Redford's are as sorry as uncle Joe. Go away.
who cares

Bluefield, WV

#8 Apr 24, 2010
who cares if he has a drug problem...you don't rip off people
and if he's keeps getting by with stuff hes probably a rat
and as for those radfords some are good some are bad and quite a few are in jail or have been there for the same thing. honest people work for there stuff and money not to be stolen by a thug
Radford

AOL

#9 Apr 24, 2010
Most All Radford's are real and very good HEARTED !! So Dont TALK SHIT !!!!!
who cares

Bluefield, WV

#10 Apr 24, 2010
Not talking crap---did not say all were bad--but the ones that are in jail belong there and thats the truth---drugs turn people into thugs.
Mee

Beckley, WV

#11 Apr 24, 2010
i was addicted at one time in my life, and i never stole off of anyone or any stores etc... so being an addict gives no one the right to steal, he may need prayer, but he also needs his ass locked up if he can't keep his sticky fingers off of stuff
who cares

Bluefield, WV

#12 Apr 24, 2010
AMEN
JAMIE RADFORD

Roseville, MI

#13 Apr 24, 2010
ALL ADDICTS ARE DIFFERENT I KNOW PLENTY OF ADDICTS THAT DON'T STEAL WHEN THERE STRAIGHT BUT WHEN THEY DRUGGIN IT UP THEY DO ... EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT -- I'M NOT SAYING IT'S RIGHT ~ I JUST HATE PEOPLE BEING SO JUDGEMENTAL & DOWN TALKING MY FAMILY WHICH I HAPPEN TO LOVE VERY MUCH. PRAY FOR PEOPLE DON'T JUDGE THEM - WHO ARE ANY OF YOU ????????? TO BE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE - NOONE IS PERFECT - WE ALL HAVE FLAWS....
who cares

Bluefield, WV

#14 Apr 24, 2010
Yes--pray for them and let the Judge judge them and lock their sorry butts up. People who do people wrong eventually will be where they need to be in jail or burning in hell. People who do drugs make me sick--I work every day,pay for my insurance never received welfare of any type or SSI was married when I had my children and then to have a drug thug take my stuff--now thats wrong. everyone does have flaws but when people just ignore what these drugs thugs do they just enable that person to keep doing all this bad stuff. druggies need to be in rehab and family needs to make sure they get there and then if they don't change their ways don't have anything else to do with them. it takes more than prayer to clean up a drug thug !!!!!!!!
JAMIE RADFORD

Roseville, MI

#15 Apr 25, 2010
EXACTLY HONEY ~ LET THE JUDGE DO THE JUDGING ... YOU CAN ONLY HELP IF HELP IS WANTED - THEY HAVE TO WANT TO CHANGE. I HAVE TRIED TO HELP PLENTY OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS & THEY HAVE STOLEN FROM ME=-( ADDICTION IS A DISEASE .. SO NO MATTER WHAT - I STILL LOVE MY FAMILY!!! ALWAYS WILL =-) I DON'T LET THEM LIVE WITH ME ANYMORE BUT I'LL NEVER DISOWN THEM.
joe

Bluefield, WV

#16 Apr 25, 2010
How old is this Joe guy and what does he look like? I think I have met him before.
who cares

Bluefield, WV

#17 Apr 25, 2010
addiction is a self inflicted disease--no addict has my sympathy--druggies and thieves can rot in hell
JAMIE RADFORD

Roseville, MI

#18 Apr 25, 2010
IT'S HARDER FOR SOME PEOPLE TO GET OFF DRUGS... YEAH LIKE THEY REALLY WANT TO BE AN ADDICT & BE LABELED AS A JUNKIE/ THIEF/LOW LIFE/POS ETC... REALLY ????? YOUR GOING TO ROT IN HELL JUST FOR BEING SO HEARTLESS. IGNORANT A** PEOPLE
who cares

Bluefield, WV

#19 Apr 25, 2010
you need to grow up ---the truth hurts people choose to use or not to use Again its self-inflicted. i'm not heartless just truthful and if a drug thug comes around my way they will be prosecuted to the fullest
who cares

Bluefield, WV

#20 Apr 25, 2010
enough said looks like it not sinking in your thick head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photographer at Tigers game 3 hr me me me 3
Jessica Jarvis 5 hr Missing Out 4
Lacy Reed aka Thomas Reed 6 hr Sissy 15
Parents allowing boyfriends to move in with the... (Jun '12) 8 hr White Trash Gold 201
Princeton? No more 8 hr gppn 4
Stabbing in Kegley 9 hr Wvflash65 3
To the white America (Feb '14) 9 hr Sat 55

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages