Bluestone Health Clinic

Bluestone Health Clinic

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Someone

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Jul 27, 2010
Is there any number I can call to make a complaint? That is the worst place to go to try to get medical attention.
question

Beckley, WV

#2 Jul 27, 2010
I think they are over booked with patients. You would have to file a complaint on the dr. probably, so I would say the medical license board for physicians which is in charleston
Someone

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Jul 27, 2010
That's the thing I never got to see a doctor... 2 years ago I went in cause I was having a miscarraige and they looked at me and said I'm sorry you are going to have to make an appointment would you like to come back another day? And so I left and sure enough a few hours later I lost my baby. Yesterday I called to make an appointment cause I got electricuted by 220 volts and cant hardly do anything with my right hand cause it hurts so bad. They put me on hold then another woman picks up the phone and was like who are you waiting to talk to? I tell her I need to make an nappointment and she hangs up on me. When I call back i get the recording that they are closed.
knows all about it

Bluefield, WV

#4 Jul 27, 2010
Someone wrote:
Is there any number I can call to make a complaint? That is the worst place to go to try to get medical attention.
Honey..complaints won't help a thing at all about this place. I have sent many in. You can't talk to Linda or Kay about anything. They so absolutely NO WRONG in anything being done there. They are very rude and unprofessional. I mean when you go in a health center and the lady at the front window says. "WHAT DO YOU WANT" you need to just turn around and walk out. And then when you go to the patient rooms and see the nurses in FLIP FLOPS sheesh.....very unprofessional. So I am telling you to make a compliant is wasting your time. Noone cares. I have tried to make a complaint and I just get told....OK I will see what I can do.
poster

Princeton, WV

#5 Jul 27, 2010
Someone...maybe you should go to the Emergency Room....contrary to popular belief it is not a walk-in clinic. They try to fit you in as a walk-in but some days it is not always possible. You must understand this place is overbooked and underpaid. they cannot support a large enough medical staff to see everyone who needs attention. The Emergency Room is your best bet but i seriously believe you would get the same treatment from office staff, nurses, etc. Now do you see why health care legislation is so important? Anyone can walk-in the ER and HAS to be seen. this causes other health care clinics such as bluestone to have to recieve the patients the ER cannot take. Maybe if people paid their bills, Bluestone, PCH, BRMC, and other local physicians could support hiring more staff and opening up more clinics. This place is notorious for not paying bills. We need an urgent care facility, but what urgent care clinic would want to come into this area to see people that aren't going to pay? I'm not saying any of you don't pay your bills, but there are many who don't.
knows all about it

Bluefield, WV

#6 Jul 27, 2010
poster wrote:
Someone...maybe you should go to the Emergency Room....contrary to popular belief it is not a walk-in clinic. They try to fit you in as a walk-in but some days it is not always possible. You must understand this place is overbooked and underpaid. they cannot support a large enough medical staff to see everyone who needs attention. The Emergency Room is your best bet but i seriously believe you would get the same treatment from office staff, nurses, etc. Now do you see why health care legislation is so important? Anyone can walk-in the ER and HAS to be seen. this causes other health care clinics such as bluestone to have to recieve the patients the ER cannot take. Maybe if people paid their bills, Bluestone, PCH, BRMC, and other local physicians could support hiring more staff and opening up more clinics. This place is notorious for not paying bills. We need an urgent care facility, but what urgent care clinic would want to come into this area to see people that aren't going to pay? I'm not saying any of you don't pay your bills, but there are many who don't.
Well, i will say one thing for sure....I have left there and not paid a penny. Because of the services that were rendered to myself and my child. So there ya have it. If I am going to pay someone for services that I receive then they sure better be worth my hard earned money. The clinic also has state funding. For the people who come in there that can work but just don't cause they know they can get it free with the state. I have heard several comments made to me by the nurses who work there. So don't even go there with people paying what they owe. Give good quality and PROFESSIONAL service and people would not care a bit to pay. Why come there and try to seek medical help and shortly after you leave have to go to the er because you didn't get the quality care from BHC??? That's another bill right there. When you just left a medical facility to begin with. I think it is a nasty health center.
The childrens rooms are horrible. Once time they didn't even change the paper on the bed. I had to do it before my child got on the table. It is nasty.
Just about everyone there seems like they hate it. They are very rude and so unprofessional. And I said JUST ABOUT. If they hate it so bad then why are they there??
Someone

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Jul 27, 2010
poster wrote:
Someone...maybe you should go to the Emergency Room....contrary to popular belief it is not a walk-in clinic. They try to fit you in as a walk-in but some days it is not always possible. You must understand this place is overbooked and underpaid. they cannot support a large enough medical staff to see everyone who needs attention. The Emergency Room is your best bet but i seriously believe you would get the same treatment from office staff, nurses, etc. Now do you see why health care legislation is so important? Anyone can walk-in the ER and HAS to be seen. this causes other health care clinics such as bluestone to have to recieve the patients the ER cannot take. Maybe if people paid their bills, Bluestone, PCH, BRMC, and other local physicians could support hiring more staff and opening up more clinics. This place is notorious for not paying bills. We need an urgent care facility, but what urgent care clinic would want to come into this area to see people that aren't going to pay? I'm not saying any of you don't pay your bills, but there are many who don't.
The ER is just as bad... When I took my daughter there she had pneumonia and was only 5 months old they laied an open needle right beside her and she got a hold of it. If it wasn't for my mom being there and catching it she would have stabbed herself in the stomach.... All of Princeton medical departments are horrible. I am going to school to work in the medical department but I will not work in any place around here.
I love BHC workers

United States

#8 Jul 27, 2010
You dont go to a clinic for a miscarriage or electrocution!!! you call 911 an have them come get you and you are seen right away because they have to put you in a room so the EMTs can get their gurney and leave.
You people would complain no matter what so it really doesnt give your complaints any creedance.
The people who work there put up with alot of rude nasty people (i have seen and heard it for myself)
so maybe all you complainers should get in your car and drive out of the county if you dont like the care you get here....go pay for it with your "hard earned money" elsewhere
fact

Tarboro, NC

#9 Jul 27, 2010
if you have a complaint call akers law office an ask to speack to butch wolfe he is in charge he will see whats goin on
knows all about it

Bluefield, WV

#10 Jul 27, 2010
I love BHC workers wrote:
You dont go to a clinic for a miscarriage or electrocution!!! you call 911 an have them come get you and you are seen right away because they have to put you in a room so the EMTs can get their gurney and leave.
You people would complain no matter what so it really doesnt give your complaints any creedance.
The people who work there put up with alot of rude nasty people (i have seen and heard it for myself)
so maybe all you complainers should get in your car and drive out of the county if you dont like the care you get here....go pay for it with your "hard earned money" elsewhere
And when people go there they put up with a lot of rude nasty comments by the people who are supposed to be "Professionals".
Your just stupid. This must be Linda or Kay.
A patient there

Bluefield, WV

#11 Jul 27, 2010
I go to Bluestone Health Clinic all of the time. I have never once not been seen and usually as fast or faster than in other doctors offices and certainly faster than the ER. I am usually in and out within 1 1/2 hours, with or without an appointment. I have always been treated respectfully. By the way, most places now, you see a PA or NP unless you have an appointment. I have also had a miscarriage and hospital ER generally don't do much for that except call the OB. There's too many lawsuits.
poster

Bald Knob, WV

#12 Jul 27, 2010
don't even give me the whole, "i don't get quality care" speech. you are the reason this country is in the shape it is. This medical staff knows what the heck they are doing. I know thats a FACT. The reason you don't get quality doctors in WV is because you aren't grateful for what you do have. You act as if you get so sick and when the doctor gives you an antibiotic, you won't take it as directed because you are somehow smarter than the doctor. Or you won't take it because its not a narcotic. You really make me sick! i hope BHC turns you over to a collection agency that absolutely BURNS you.
You have the mindset, if i don't get what i want i won't pay for it. You don't even know whats good for you and whats not.

If WV would get rid of the drug seeking individuals, these people who sue over anything, and the people who won't pay a dime for anything then maybe you'd get better quality doctors.

BTW, BHC does have state funds along with federal funds, but they generate income from your insurance companies along with copayments as well. The doctors and other medical staff there, are drastically underpaid! DRASTICALLY!!!
lol

Bluefield, WV

#13 Jul 27, 2010
poster wrote:
don't even give me the whole, "i don't get quality care" speech. you are the reason this country is in the shape it is. This medical staff knows what the heck they are doing. I know thats a FACT. The reason you don't get quality doctors in WV is because you aren't grateful for what you do have. You act as if you get so sick and when the doctor gives you an antibiotic, you won't take it as directed because you are somehow smarter than the doctor. Or you won't take it because its not a narcotic. You really make me sick! i hope BHC turns you over to a collection agency that absolutely BURNS you.
You have the mindset, if i don't get what i want i won't pay for it. You don't even know whats good for you and whats not.
If WV would get rid of the drug seeking individuals, these people who sue over anything, and the people who won't pay a dime for anything then maybe you'd get better quality doctors.
BTW, BHC does have state funds along with federal funds, but they generate income from your insurance companies along with copayments as well. The doctors and other medical staff there, are drastically underpaid! DRASTICALLY!!!
you are stupid. Don't go tellin me that I don't know. Shut the hell up. Speak your mind but don't go talkin that I don't know. I am by far not a drug seeking ind. never done narcotics my entire life. Yeah they are drastically underpaid. They should have known that the moment they drove on the parking lot. But yet the foreign ones go back overseas to prevent paying taxes. Don't go sayin shit about people you don't know. And I do take me prescriptions....ha LMFAO if Esther would fill them all the way up so we could have the appropriate amount people could finish. And furthermore why the hell should someone pay for something if it's not worth it?? I am sure you wouldn't and you by far don't get quality care there. The drug seeking ind is a certian admin. husband. So don't go talkin shit
haha

Beckley, WV

#14 Jul 27, 2010
Someone wrote:
That's the thing I never got to see a doctor... 2 years ago I went in cause I was having a miscarraige and they looked at me and said I'm sorry you are going to have to make an appointment would you like to come back another day? And so I left and sure enough a few hours later I lost my baby. Yesterday I called to make an appointment cause I got electricuted by 220 volts and cant hardly do anything with my right hand cause it hurts so bad. They put me on hold then another woman picks up the phone and was like who are you waiting to talk to? I tell her I need to make an nappointment and she hangs up on me. When I call back i get the recording that they are closed.
GO TO THE ER DUMBASS WHO GOES TO A HEALTH CLINIC FOR A MISCARRIAGE OR GETTING ELECTRICUTED!

Since: Feb 10

Beckley, WV

#15 Jul 27, 2010
Actually my son in law recently de-gloved his left hand in a table saw accident. He went to BRMC because he was closer to them. After a 3 hour wait in which he was advised he would need to see a surgeon, DR. AZZO to get the hand repaired, he was sent out the door. DR. AZZO refused to see him the next morning as scheduled because he had no insurance. Which is illegal. My son in law went to Bluestone Health Center, walked in with his hand mangled and explained the situation. He was seen within a few minutes and the Dr. put us in touch with a Dr. Bravo a nationally known Hand Surgeon in Roanoke, VA who has done all the work to my son in laws hand for free, to include physical therapy. My son in law would have lost the use of his hand with out Bluestone Health Center so we will be grateful for ever to them, and no they did not send him out the door with a bunch of dope he didn't need or want. We were treated very well by these folks and the ones in Roanoke.
poster

Princeton, WV

#16 Jul 27, 2010
what foreign doctors are you even talking about idiot? obviously you don't know that the only foreign doctor down there is gone...Dr. Hussain left for bigger and better things. One of the best pediatricians in Mercer Co. Absolutely LOVED kids. Read his research. Phenomenal! the man was great! and the man paid taxes as well. So obviously you don't know too much. You've never taken a narcotic before in your life......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA don't make me laugh so hard. You don't even pay your bills what makes anyone believe you don't take pills. You pay for the services you recieved. Just as you said, and i'll use your argument against you...you came on the parking lot KNOWING. so pay the bill moron!
Someone

Parkersburg, WV

#17 Jul 27, 2010
Ummm someone who can't afford to go to the ER cause they do every test in the hospital on you.
lol

Bluefield, WV

#18 Jul 27, 2010
poster wrote:
what foreign doctors are you even talking about idiot? obviously you don't know that the only foreign doctor down there is gone...Dr. Hussain left for bigger and better things. One of the best pediatricians in Mercer Co. Absolutely LOVED kids. Read his research. Phenomenal! the man was great! and the man paid taxes as well. So obviously you don't know too much. You've never taken a narcotic before in your life......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA don't make me laugh so hard. You don't even pay your bills what makes anyone believe you don't take pills. You pay for the services you recieved. Just as you said, and i'll use your argument against you...you came on the parking lot KNOWING. so pay the bill moron!
you are hilarious. Dr.Hussain was the smart one then. Never said the first bad thing about him. I like him he was an excellent pediatrician. His nurse Nicole was the one that made the comment last year he was gone back to his own country so he wouldn't have to pay taxes. You don't know a damn thing .........
gart

Princeton, WV

#19 Jul 27, 2010
if you can't afford to go to the ER for that then you probably can't afford to have a baby anyway...what happens if your baby gets sick? won't take it to the ER?
poster

Princeton, WV

#20 Jul 27, 2010
are you kidding me??? come on now..now i know why you are the way you are..."his nurse told me this, his nurse told me this"... i am pretty sure you both are idiots then...i don't know anything?? hahahahahaha...ok i guess i don't... hahahahahahaha... obviously you keep going to BHC because u seem to know everyone on staff... keep going, don't worry us taxpayers will keep fitting you bills that you don't pay...oh btw..monday is check day...get ready =) and you'll probably need a refill on your pain killers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonely Women 28 min The Great Do Hickey 7
John Jay Wright concord 44 min Concerned Citizen 3
Bald mailman 1 hr Nibiru Queen 3
Opinions 2 hr Funny 4
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 4 hr Laci Ann 7 62,619
Princeton Women 6 hr Dick 6
Thiefs 11 hr Pete 6

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages