Does anyone know Billy Rose

Does anyone know Billy Rose

Posted in the Princeton Forum

lil Bitch

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Jan 12, 2013
I heard that he was staying with his son and got beat up. I was just wondering if it was true
Fenriz

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Wtf is up with all these posts about Billy Rose? I don't even like the guy but damn, why post his name on topix constantly? It's not like you're going to achieve anything by doing this. In fact, I would imagine it will have zero impact on his life.... In other words, get a f***ing job you retarded pillbilly and stop harrasing people!
lil Bitch

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Jan 12, 2013
hostile much lol your boyfriend or something lol I don't even live in Princeton haven't for 19 months I just figured it would be easier to ask the question on here than deal with drama and Tina which is who you are mad cause his son finally gave him what he deserved get a life no dope today Tina what I could have asked was how did chelle corner you and stomp your ass I was being nice but actually think its about time now you answered my question just by the way you acted Tina so there is nothing left to talk about so don't waste both our time by trying to convince me it aint you conversation done. sorry about the run one fingernails are wet and you aint worth breaking one lol your so funny goodnight now
Fenriz

Harrisonburg, VA

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Wtf??? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 1 min Laci Ann 7 50,464
Amber Marhsall 2 hr Slayher 6
Hooker of the week (Nov '14) 3 hr Curious george 36
Community Connections Tax Form 990 3 hr Investigator 54
Buffalo Wild Wings (Jun '15) 3 hr Chase 8
Ugly Girls On Facebook (Feb '15) 11 hr Overrated 26
Beside Outback Steakhouse 12 hr Crossroads blues 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages