Attempted-murder arrest: Local man ch...

Attempted-murder arrest: Local man charged in hit-and-run

There are 15 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Jan 24, 2012, titled Attempted-murder arrest: Local man charged in hit-and-run. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

A report of a pedestrian hit-and-run incident Tuesday at a busy intersection soon led to an arrest and a charge of attempted murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

WTH

Stow, OH

#1 Jan 25, 2012
Who was it that got hit?
WTH

Stow, OH

#2 Jan 25, 2012
Anybody know?
FlowerPower

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2012
I'm if they did know, it would be on here.....Give it time
FlowerPower

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2012
Oooooops......*I'm sure if
Jefferson

Lerona, WV

#5 Jan 25, 2012
Look in the newspaper this morning.
Pretty sure

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2012
Im almost for sure that it was henry dinger that got hit! and the guy tht hit him name was Thomas McCall
RED

Stow, OH

#7 Jan 25, 2012
Pretty sure wrote:
Im almost for sure that it was henry dinger that got hit! and the guy tht hit him name was Thomas McCall
I grew up with Tommy. He's on a 50,000 cash bond.
I guess him and the other guy had trouble before..
Bad karma

Princeton, WV

#8 Jan 27, 2012
I believe it's all tied in with the Spauldings who jumped Larry Dinger while he was sleeping. Cowards do things like this but I guess it's the Spaulding way. Always has been the way Jackie operated.
sure

Rupert, WV

#9 Jan 27, 2012
They know that Henry would beat the living hell outta them if they would walk up and run that mouth. I guess he figured if he hit him and kept going it would save him one hell of an ass woopin..LOL
RED

Stow, OH

#10 Jan 27, 2012
I know Tommy beat the hell outta Henry Dinger & broke his arm here about six months ago, dont know why he would have to hit him in a van?

just sayin'
Larry Dinger

Advance, NC

#11 Jan 30, 2012
Yeah u see what happens to those bad ass Spauldings don't u .
Reality

Greensboro, NC

#12 Jan 30, 2012
Little Jackie never fought a fair fight in his life. While I do have sympathy for his family; he made his choice. The true reality of it is there are way to many punks there. They choose their lifestyle and then when something happens to them everyone blames whoever they can except for the actual person themselves. Fact is what happened to Jackie was no ones fault but his. Try growing up a little and maybe even consider living a decent honest life for a change.

Larry D. I do not know you but I do know Henry. I give you mad props for tagging your post with your name.
Wow

Keswick, VA

#13 Feb 4, 2012
Weird how the Spaulding name keeps coming up. Or maybe not so weird from everything that I've heard.
jody

Bluefield, WV

#14 Feb 6, 2012
Is this the same people that was involved in the incident in bluewell recently
Jimmy W

Keswick, VA

#15 Feb 7, 2012
To hear the Spauldings and their friends talk, "little Jackie" was a saint who had a heart of gold and would give you the shirt off his back and people aren't supposed to talk about the dead guy anymore.
They've been threatening some other guy on the Bluefield forum.
Wonder why his wife in Colorado tossed him out and he was living in his truck if the family was so tight and he was such a great dude?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 11 min paganbirdkeeper666 58,094
Brandy Riffe (Dec '10) 45 min EmmaLeigh 13
Pickled Corn 59 min Betty 1
Community Connections Tax Form 990 11 hr Dalton 2
princeton midget and peewee football league 14 hr Living 102
new football league paying kids to play 14 hr Living 37
Miss treated by DHHR 14 hr Mark mark 5

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance